Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kinkaku-ji Open RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Mariko

Mariko was informed by one of that Sisters that an unknown Chrysanthemum, drinking whiskey at the bar, was enquiring about her. She walked through the corridor, straightening the sleeves of her kimono, as she wondered who was asking for her this time.

She entered the bar area and approached the unfamiliar figure. Hajimemashita, I am Lieutenant Yamada of the Gen'an Sisterhood. You wished to speak to me?

"Oh, she's actually here. Huh." Chihaya Suzume turns to the Chrysanthemum who has just walked in and gives a little smile. "Oh yes, I had some business to discuss with you about some goings-on by the Lanes over," she gestures in the general direction of Junyo, "there. In private."

Chihaya looks the Sister straight in the eyes, waits for things to get interesting, one way or the other, and uncouthly takes a sip of her whiskey, tensing up, ready for anything.

Mariko

She looked into the direction Suzume gestured. Out the window, only the dense fog of the Saum cloud was visible.

A private conversation? You are not a familiar face to me, so if you have something to say, you will need to do it quick. I have important business elsewhere and I am running late.

"Then I will just have to do this here."
Chihaya drew her arm back to issue forth a slap in the face to the pilot who had wronged her (according to her).

Mariko

Mariko caught Suzume's arm and twisted it behind her back before pushing her face against the table.

"I guess you are one of few words ne? So tell me, Who did I anger this time?"

"You mean you honestly don't know?"
Chihaya was not surprised. Of course the other woman would have no recollection of a specific betrayal.

"You angered-"

Chihaya kicked her legs out to take away Mariko's balance. In a perfect world, it would knock her on her ass and Chihaya could then issue the slap to the face she came here to give.

This was not a perfect world.

Mariko

Mariko sidestepped and let go of Suzume. She kept her at an arms lenght.

"This is not really the place to start a bar brawl. Are you related to Misaki perhaps?"

Chihaya looked at Mariko straight in the eye.

"Huh. From what I heard, you're so violent you'll attack anyone, including your own Sisters."

A pause.

"And no, I've never heard of or fought this Misaki person, but she promises to be a better fight than you'd turn out to be. May I meet her?"

Chihaya's desire for a fight won out over her carefully-laid* plans for revenge - these Gen'an were so moderate that they would let her get up from a fight, they could be safely discounted as entertainment - clearly, only when they were absolutely sure of success would they strike. With her back on her feet and her back to a booth, she was sure she had nothing to fear from them, though also nothing to expect from them either.

*"I cleverly disguise myself, walk up to her, and slap her in the face. She'll never see it coming!"

Mariko

She looked her up and down, trying to figure out what she wanted of her.

"If a Sister is a threat to the Sisterhood or when she attacks me, I will kill her yes. Is that a problem?"

She looked around and saw Misaki.

"Hey Misaki! Someone wants to see you!" Then she smiled at Suzume and whispered "have fun." and walked away.

Ah nuts, another one.

Chihaya's plan of a glorious death in the heart of the fortress of her adversaries had become so sidetracked that they were turning out to be... actual people, especially people on whose side she was supposed to be on.

"So, I heard that you're the one who likes to fight things. That's good, me too. Up to find something to fight?"

In a way, Chihaya could respect Misaki, she was at least up front about her desire for a fight. She had potential. Chihaya was going to see if listening to baka-Mariko would be a good idea.
Pages: 1 2 3 4