Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BBC: Bretonian War Cabinet slammed during 'Swords into Ploughshares' debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

010. BobbyCoppinson
8 Mar 827 19:16
Well, I certainly hope you've got a license for that comment, ICup.
0 please god make it stop

011. James Dhawan
8 Mar 827 19:18

The end's beginning
0 0

123. Gallics4OC
8 Mar 827 20:00

Bonjour, has anyone seen my Warwulfs?
7472 823

012. BretoniaSuperOmnia
8 Mar 827 17:00

Once again, the House of Commons oversteps its boundaries! Her Majesty should have the entire traitorous lot thrown into prison and shot. #BretoniaFirst #NeverForget #CarinaReginaImperatrix
27 18

[Image: LDsDXk9.png]

0013. EarlGrayHot
8 Mar 827 19:43

Take funding from the Armed Forces now, and you may as well move the capital to Cambridge. We've got the Coalition in Exeter, Mollys in Dublin, Enclave in Edinburgh, and Corsairs along with Hessians in Nottingham. Occasionally the deck gets reshuffled, with Corsairs in Exeter, Coalition in Nottingham, et cetera. Oh, and that's not mentioning the disgruntled Zoners. But sure, let's add more bureaucracy and NOT focus on rebuilding our defenses. What could possibly go wrong?

12437 3254

015. My17CatsAndMe
8 Mar 827 20:21

rgf6z7re89grezhiughoreijg90ru rge9ufgvr09e8ug90erg r8e9gu7re89ldgag
geahftss
2 34

016. SenorHacko
8 Mar 827 20:40

It's too early to put forth such proposals. Not while some of the most rabid Froggers remain holed up in Edinburgh.
The same Froggers who scarred New London and committed genocide on Leeds.

On Malta, these guys would have been labeled traitors and hunted down already.
378 321

[Image: YpGiUze.jpg]
063. AGoodman34
8 Mar 827 20:25

As a veteran of both the Tau war with Kusari, and the war with Gallia. It's time for our house and the government itself to look inwards. A debris field orbits our capital posing great risk to the civilian population planetside should the debris begin raining down, especially larger pieces that cannot burn up in the atmosphere. Our economic and manufacturing structure has been heavily damaged during the years of war, and the loss of billions of souls on Leeds still wears heavy on many of us. The Royalists need to take a back seat and look at what's happening in the nation, not drive us into further conflicts with Rheinland or annexing systems that we cannot hold, such as Exeter. We've suffered enough war, it's time to start rebuilding this Kingdom back to it's pre-Tau war era.

I agree that the Enclave poses a threat to the security of the crown, but let's face it. Neither us nor them can make any moves to destroy the other outright. It would be suicidal.

7236 4214

[Image: BFHk0ho.jpg]
019. RealRochelleHollandBAF
8 Mar 827 22:36

So much of our duty lately has been keeping up with the expenditures that many within the offices of war have deemed proper to take. Our territory has expanded much, and with the acquisition and incorporation of Nottingham and Exeter we recuperate the losses of Edinburgh and Leeds, but at what cost?
I may not be the first to say, but the Armed Forces are tiring of these constant declarations of intent, and many of our men are weary from over a decade of constant conflict with our enemies. We ache to return to peace, we yearn for the return to the days when our Kingdom stood satisfied at our claims and governance. The Royalist Party has overstepped the limits of which they were allowed under the appropriations supplied during wartime, and it is now time for them to step back and allow Bretonia's tired forces a moment of respite.

We shall remain vigilant, ever onwards, though I pray for the relief this motion would bring, and many of those under myself agree that protection is greater than expansion.
45,724 394

[Image: yqg3iuo.png?1]
★Outcast Princess★ at 23:41 8/03/827
Aland Shipyard.

Pages: 1 2 3