Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Insurgency - Enclave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

ID: Lieutenant-Commander Austin South
Recipient: GRE Command
Subject: GRN Destroyer, Trade proposition.

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good Morning,

I am Lieutenant Commander Austin South. I do not believe there has been any formal communications between our two organisations since the end of the war, however in the past we had aided the Gallic Royal Navy against the corrupt Libertonian Goverment and their lapdogs in the Navy and Security Forces.

As a result of this aid Battlegroup Harmony received a 'Triumph' class destroyer, the RNS Cassard, in a trade. The ship was filled to the brim with weaponry for our fighter-craft, and while such weaponry was well received and has proven extremely useful in our fight, the ship itself is non-functional and the technology inside is beyond our capability to repair.

I come to you with a proposition, as the ship itself is probably far more useful in your hands than it is gathering dust in our drydock. We propose trading the ship itself for a further shipment of weaponry, namely weapons for capital class vessels.

Further details can be discussed if this offer interests you, and I look forward to your response.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: Lieutenant Principal Tobias Wayne, Enclave Defense Authority
Recipients: Battlegroup Harmony
Message Type: The format of your message: Audio
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Lieutenant-Commander Austin South

I am Lieutenant Principal Tobias Wayne, Marteau Des Hebrides Battlegroup. On behalf of Enclave Defense Authority I am here to formalize contact between respective organisations and inform you of Command's decision regarding your inquiries.

We are very well aware of past relations between then-Gallic Royal Navy and Battlegroup Harmony, as well as transfer of a Triumph-class Destroyer.

While it is unfortunate that the vessel is not used under optimal conditions in your hands, our Logistics department and Admirality has concluded that Cassard 's re-acquisition would be at best inefficient and at worst a disaster, due to distance between our organisations, political tensions and the amount of hostile territory our transports would have to pass, let alone in enough numbers to retrieve the vessel.

Instead, sending specialized teams to assist in repairs and even rearmament of the vessel would be much more favorable by us. However, as you expect, due to our interesting situation, we can not simply send those repair teams and ships for naught.

As you might know, the less our personnel is used with repeating tasks and do mundane things, the better. Thus, in return we would like to receive civilian tools to help with reducing active personnel on nonessential jobs through automation would be preferred, so that we could use such men and women on more essential, unable to be automated tasks. For example robotics, mining drills, anything that does not involve manning and in a ready-to-use configuration. I will consult with logistics to arrange a suitable drop point for you, should you agree.

I and my superiors wish to hear from you.

Sincérement,

Lieutenant Principal Tobias Wayne, Marteau des Hebrides
Incoming Transmission
[Image: unknown.png]

ID: Commander Austin South
Recipient: Lieutenant Principal Tobias Wayne
Subject: RE: GRN Destroyer, Trade proposition.

Loading Message

Good Morning,

While your offer is an interesting one, with the current situation in Rheinland our ability to acquire such material has become difficult. Command feel that at this particular moment in time, the difficulty and effort to repair the ship may not be worthwhile. That is not to say we are not interested further down the line and whilst it pains me to see such a magnificent ship end up as scrap, our current situation is precarious at best.

I shall keep this communication channel open should things improve for us.

That's all for now,
South out.

Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission
[Image: JadeusMaximus.jpg]

ID: Fleet Admiral Jade Linford
Recipient: Gallic Royal Enclave
Subject: Proposition

Loading Message

Greetings,

I understand it's been some time since our last contact. I do hope things have been treating you better than for us in the aftermath of warfare. Many things have happened since our last contact, but to keep it brief, the Navy had come for us after they returned and left us in a bad, but yet better off position. We are in the need of new weapons, and given our previous well off dealings, we wish to reach out again. Gallic fighter weaponry has served us excellently in our struggle against the forces of Liberty, and the question has once more been raised of possibly acquiring capital ship weaponry.

Ofcourse we expect you to demand compensation for some of the finest weaponry we've handled, and we are in a better position to provide what you require. Despite the setbacks, we have access to better supply routes now and the ability to provide raw materials if you require for your own uses. I would like to ask, in exchange for access to capital ship weaponry, what would you request, if you're willing to provide us with these fine weapons?

Regards,

Fleet Admiral Jade Linford

Transmission Ends

RNS Renaissance, Brittany system
October 6, 743 AGS

[Image: 8R1qipG.png]
[Image: 1ehQxPC.png]

Sender: Contre-Amiral de Lusignan, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: Fleet Admiral Jade Linford, Insurgency Navy
Subject: RE: Proposition

Fleet Admiral Linford,

I am Contre-Amiral Antonin de Lusignan of the Enclave Defence Authority.

Indeed, it's been a while since last time the Separatists, or rather Insurgency, as you are called now, had a contact with the Gauls. It's not a surprise that our weaponry has shown itself the best against the Navy of Liberty – our tech always was a superior one, despite all attempts of foreign to understand our achievements of science and engineering.

Nevertheless, I understand your situation and I see no issues in helping the one who wishes to help us. So we are cut to the crux of the matter: to your offer to provide us with raw resources and other supplies.

The Insurgency's logistics vessels will be provided with access to the Hebrides and docking permissions to the cargo section of Issoudun Shipyard. The cargo has to be delivered before we provide you with capital vessel weaponry as a token of respect for our agreement.

First delivery is 100,000 units of the so-called premium scrap and 50,000 of military salvage. Since you should have access to both of these, the extraction of the materials in question should cause no trouble.

If you carry out this delivery successfully and decide to keep the flow of our weaponry to the Insurgency, you will need to provide us with monthly supplies in the amount of 30,000 units of premium scrap and 10,000 units of military salvage.

I hope everything is clear and raises no issues.

Transmission End
Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Gallic Royal Enclave
Subject: Re: Proposition

Loading Message

Greetings,

Your terms are more than fair, Contre-Amiral. Our logistics vessel will begin sending you the resources you have requested, and we'll keep you up to date on their arrival. We thank you for the opportunity to continue using your fine weaponry. If you require anything else that may be out of reach for you, please let us know.

Regards,

Transmission Ends

Issoudun Shipyard, Aquitaine system
October 18, 743 AGS

[Image: qgQ2Mcm.png]

Sender: Baronesse Nicole Perrot, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: The Insurgency
Subject: Logistics Support: Relocating population from Gaia to Languedoc

Mesdames et Messieurs.

We've suffered a recent change of leadership in the Enclave Command. Our new command is worrying about those who are on Gaia. With Planet Quillan being under our control, we are willing to invite you to participate in the evacuation of the most vulnerable citizens of the Enclave: women and children. Although many of our women are active naval officers and just regular soldiers, many are still housewives.

Your help in the relocation of our population will be appreciated and gratitude with a coin. Should you agree, proceed to Issoudun shipyard and report to any local quartermaster. Your designation will be Planet Quillan in Languedoc.

Transmission End
Incoming Transmission
[Image: ndKvA3D.png]
[Image: mbnPBij.png]

ID: Admiral Amy West
Recipient: Nicole Perrot
Subject: Logistics Support

Loading Message
[Image: bcH8bL7.png]

Probably about time I stuck my head into these negotiations. Drastic change of pace compared to before. How time flies..

I'll keep my message short and sweet, since I've got things I'm planning and preparations to make concerning both your needs and Liberty's.
We'll direct support your way to get your people moved out as soon as possible. While I doubt many of our boys have had the pleasure of entering Gallia proper in their lifetimes, I'm sure your people can point the way to any of our own who are guilty of superstellar ignorance.

If there's anything further, you know where to direct it.

West, out.

[Image: hyZyC81.png]
Transmission Ends

RNS Renaissance, Languedoc system
October 31, 743 AGS

[Image: 8R1qipG.png]

Sender: Amiral Antonin de Lusignan, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: Fleet Admiral Jade Linford, Insurgency Navy
Subject: RE: Proposition

Fleet Admiral Linford,

The Enclave Directorate appreciates your participation in the civilian population relocation. Their future is now brighter than could have been if they would have stayed on Planet Bordeaux while the Bretonian fleet was knocking at our doors in seek of revenge. Yes, it's true, they are looking for a fight, and this is the matter we want to discuss with you. We both are not politicians but people of the military service. I do believe you will understand why I am speaking straight and hide no details about the reasons that led to such a decision.

For about a year Enclave holds an outdated warship of Liberty origin named 'Frederic Bartholdi'. We found no good use for it, as incapable of being adapted for our tactics and doctrines. However, we do believe, this warship may offer mutual benefits for both the Insurgency and the Enclave. Bretonia, somehow, manages to restore her fleet faster than light and their invasion of Aquitaine is only a matter of time.

We do know the House of Liberty remains a close ally of the Bretonian's, and we don't want them to interfere and help Bretonian's in this fight. We wish to give you the ship, equipped with the crew and skilled captain to ensure the Liberty shall remain occupied and keep their forces away from the Taus.

Transmission End
Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Amiral Antonin de Lusignan
Subject: Aid and a Battleship

Loading Message

Greetings,

We're more than happy to have assisted in your relocation efforts. We know all to well the kind of firepower our enemies bring when they mean to eradicate those that oppose them, having recently escaped the crushing boot of Liberty. This outdated warship sounds interesting, I'm curious as to what type of ship it would be. Surely something substantial to offer it over. All the same, such a ship would bolster our own forces and we more than have the means to refit any ship of Liberty design to modern standards.

I think it's more than reasonable for us to provide such a distraction to keep Liberty out of the Bretonian invasion of Royalist territory. We can begin preparing an offensive and blockade immediately to prevent Liberty from getting any ideas. Bear in mind while we may be skilled, we are smaller. We can tie down the big fish but the Security Force has a habit of sneaking their battlecruisers around. By the same token, we can ensure no major Navy assets can assist in the operation, forcing Liberty to be largely a non-factor.

I'm curious about the Frederic Bartholdi, what can you tell me about it?

Regards,

Transmission Ends
Pages: 1 2