Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA Launching Flagships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This Is Grand Admiral Mcintosh, from Planet Gran Canara. The Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army is proud to announce that its two newest capital ships, the RACS-Terra and the RAFC-Dreadnought. Mandalore, The Asgard Warriors, Black Squadron, ELF, The Outcasts, Hellfire Legion and The Helghast are sending representatives, and we would be honoured if the following factions would also attend:

Davey Jones Crew
The Independents

We would ask for 2 representatives, no ships larger than Cruiser Class if you please, and weapons ARE NOT TO BE FIRED. Any factions not on that list that wish to attend, give me a PM. If you are a house faction, don't bother. The place will be planet Gran Canara, in Omega 49. The time will be announced at a later date, but it will be on a weekend evening. This will be updated as factions respond. Thank you for your time, ELF is bringing the Maple thingies, but all other refreshements are welcome.

Forward the Revolution! Mcintosh out.
Message to: Grand Admiral Mcintosh
Comm ID: Episkopos Prime Malaclypse

My Dear Mcintosh,

You may expect two lvl 10 Fighters from the Erisians. Gun safeties locked and sealed. You may meet some very interesting pilots...

Mal
This is Bs| XO 1Josh13.

We would be glad to attend this party thingy. We will send 2 fighters, me and DBoy to the event. Hope to have some fun. Thank you!

-Josh
Bs| XO
Excellent, and Congradulations to you and DBoy on your Promotions. By the way, the SCRA tag is RA??, for your status post. Oh, and Mal, what did I say about calling me Mac? That was your 'once', net time I'll have to get my Kicking boot out...

Mcintosh out
Thank you for the invitation. Congratulations on your brand spanking new BSs!!!!!! Tanktarget and I will try to be there. I will be arriving in a Lib Cruiser. Safeties on.
Noone likes the outcasts...... :sleep:
---------------------------------------
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

well im sure we're sorry for overlooking you angel!

the outcasts are more than welcome, so please feel free to attend if it suits your fancy. no more than two ships please, and NO hostilities (you'll see our tags :P). this is a strictly NEUTRAL event for ALL participants.

yes, im sorry about the misunderstanding last night ELF, that was most unfortunate. hope there are no hard feelings!

regards,
Aeon

END TRANSMISSION
---------------------------------------
I like Outcasts. ;)
I too am sorry for leaving you guys out, Could i ask everyone who has posted here to edit and provide the Type of vessles that will be present, just so there are no unfortunate suprises once the event gets going. And Dab, they dont have to be capships, because I certainly understand not wanting to move that behemoth. Can I put the AW down as coming?

Mcintosh out.
Unfortunately my AW chars are a Container trans and Juggernaut.. If one of the other AW bring their fighters or small caps that would be good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8