Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Could someone lead me with new start.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahoy,

I was playing this many years ago, honestly don't remember anything, and many things have changed.
I tried searching for a quick tutorials, but apparently no one here cares enough to do it for this mod, or it's hidden somewhere. Also, existing similar topics are too old.
Yet, i don't have time to read all the wiki, or watch few videos that is out there.
I want just to jump in to action, don't really care about trading stuffs or mining.
Can someone recommend ids, and ship to target for. There is "meta" in any game. Also, it seems like being in law is more boring then an outlaw, since you have to search for an action, and as an outlaw it's easy to find one, no?
I really need just short facts, in few sentences, no long stories, so you wouldn't waste your and my time reading it.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=178

Here you can find all the tutorials on the game.

The wiki is sadly outdated.

For information, i recommend you to download FLStat. Dont remember from where tho.
(05-31-2020, 12:13 PM)HoakinBlackforge Wrote: [ -> ]https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=178

Here you can find all the tutorials on the game.

The wiki is sadly outdated.

For information, i recommend you to download FLStat. Dont remember from where tho.

Thank you,

But I have been there, and there is nothing of what I have asked, between "Important threads". I also don't have time to waste on searching every page on that section.

Hope someone will help better.
Cool, you're asking for someone to summarise all of the available information into a boiled down general form that you probably still won't be happy with because it's not what you want because we don't know what you want because you haven't asked a specific question.

Yes, the wiki and tutorials are largely outdated. Yes, they are wordy. This is a huge, huge mod, with a lot of history, and there's a lot of content to go with that.

You don't care about trading or mining. Knocks out corporate IDs. You think lawfuls are boring. Knocks out lawful IDs. You want to get into the action.

Pick a house. Pick an unlawful faction. If you've played vanilla, those are available. Liberty is usually the most active, so you have Rogues, Hackers, Xenos, and the non-vanilla Separatists.

1. Read the rules.
  2. /showrestarts
  3. /restart LiXenos or whatever it is
  4. Read the faction ID
  5. Start earning your way toward whatever ship you want; there's probably a few available on the base you restarted on.

If you want people to help better, maybe you should ask for help better. Think about it.

Thread moved because it is not about Vanilla, it's a help / info request about the mod.
(05-31-2020, 12:45 PM)Champ Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, you're asking for someone to summarise all of the available information into a boiled down general form that you probably still won't be happy with because it's not what you want because we don't know what you want because you haven't asked a specific question.

Yes, the wiki and tutorials are largely outdated. Yes, they are wordy. This is a huge, huge mod, with a lot of history, and there's a lot of content to go with that.

You don't care about trading or mining. Knocks out corporate IDs. You think lawfuls are boring. Knocks out lawful IDs. You want to get into the action.

Pick a house. Pick an unlawful faction. If you've played vanilla, those are available. Liberty is usually the most active, so you have Rogues, Hackers, Xenos, and the non-vanilla Separatists.

1. Read the rules.
  2. /showrestarts
  3. /restart LiXenos or whatever it is
  4. Read the faction ID
  5. Start earning your way toward whatever ship you want; there's probably a few available on the base you restarted on.

If you want people to help better, maybe you should ask for help better. Think about it.

Thread moved because it is not about Vanilla, it's a help / info request about the mod.

Well, i have asked that all i want is recommendation on ids and a ships, probably you and others missed that line. Also, I have asked if lawful's is boring compared, since I don't know. Seems no one bothers to read Smile Don't care about other info Wink Will try to search info about ships. Thank you for the lead on ids.
Make new char, /restart fcCore
If you wanna pirate join Hessian or Corsair
If you want action and fights join Liberty Navy
If you want something generalized go Junker or bounty hunter

Trust me when i say i spent more than 500 million learning the game, different ships and different factions to find my fit, you are probably going to go through much the same strife!

But it's all part of the game good luck in finding what you wanna do!
Top of the page, Server Rules

If you just want pews, choose a faction, equip a ship, empty out the cargo hold on a base, hit Enter and type /conn. Make sure to request a fight before you attack.

As a side note, your attitude is not encouraging people. If it is not your intention to be rude, you might want to think about the way you are writing.