Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jeuge Duval || From: La'Row
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aquitaine System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Duchess of Champagne, Gallic Royal Enclave.
Recipient: Jeuge Duval GRE.
Topic: Inquiry

Duval,

Introductions aside as we already know each other from the battlefield. Let's get to the point.

Yesterday during the siege you were called a friend by alien roaming around. Questions are simple, where did you meet it for the first time, why does it call you a friend and what is between you two.

Speak.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: Commandant Jeuge Duval
Recipients: Lauren Charlotte La'Row
Message Type: Text
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Bonjour La'Row.

Oh I see you're interested.

I met the alien in Aquitaine during a patrol when I noticed a strange ship on my radar, so I decided to intercept it at first, I was going to engage it but I noticed that it was quite peaceful and he's wanted to "talk", so I decided to make an exception.

after we finished our rather strange conversation he called me "friend" , I'm a bit surprised he called me that.
I've dealt with these creatures before, usually it always ends up with gunshots, but he was different.

But I'd still prefer to keep my distance in case of accident .

Anything else ?

Commandant Jeuge Duval

Aquitaine System

Duval,

I would say I am more interested in security of our operations than the encounter itself. I also wanted to approach you first before others become suspicious and unfriendly, you never know when somebody will use advantage like this against you and your life.

If you are more interested in the aliens, do not hesitate to ask. I've been collecting intel about these aliens for years, so I am probably the best person to ask.

Have you felt anything during your conversation? Sudden and unexplained shift of emotions, warmth or coldness? And how have you communicated?

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: Commandant Jeuge Duval
Recipients: Lauren Charlotte La'Row
Message Type: Text
Encryption Strength: Absolute

La'Row.

Of course I preferred to keep it to myself and avoid rumours about me that would have consequences on my life and career in the Enclave.

I have always wondered who they are and where they come from, I have only heard rumours about them. Probably because it's rare to interacted with them, but one thing about their technology is probably more advanced than ours.

To tell you the truth, this was a strange conversation. I had the impression that this creature was in my head and that it understood what I was thinking and that I was able to understand these... feelings.

I've even had some... visions and strange sensations, I think I'm crazy.

I don't like having people in my head, but for the first time it was soft and warmth .

After that, I didn't sleep for days...

I didn't know that some people in the enclave had information about these aliens , it must be complicated...

Commandant Jeuge Duval

Aquitaine System

Duval,

I'm glad so far we are the only two aware of this situation. I hope you understand nobody beside us two should know about it, not even Gauthier, Laroux or the Regent. It would have a negative impact on your life from which you wouldn't be able to recover.

You are openly talking about it, so you've met the friendlier type of the aliens. If you were under their control, you would try to hide it away at all costs.

Visions and feelings you had are correct and to be expected, they usually connect to your mind and speak through it via emotions and voices. If they want to communicate, that's it.

However it will be safer for your life and career to directly report any encounters with these aliens to me, if you want help from me. And I need to know everything.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End