Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Phoenix Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: rMuTljW.png]
[Image: kl1UkkY.png]

This is a feedback thread of Phoenix Zoners. Renewed lore can be find here.
Does that mean you finally send a message to Enclave about RP that I and one of your members had a few days ago?
Yes, I remember he told me that. I'll send a message in a day or 2, still need to adjust some pictures for faction and RL stuff.
Regards your new theme. Are you sure that... cyan, I guess, is a good choice for you? I remember you had an orange theme before and it was looking great and still, I think, looks so.
Well, I thought new colors would be nice with our return, kind of refreshment. But it might be changed, not sure to be honest.
Cool and good faction. Haven't interacted with you guys since 2013, but I hope that'll change. I wish you good luck.
Thanks Venk! Indeed, its been a long time and its good to be back. And I remember you had Phoenix ship parked somewhere Smile
Welcome back! I remember flying a bit together with Phoenix back in the day, at the beginning of O'Rhu.

Nice to see you guys back and hope for more quality interactions to come in the not so distant future.

Cheers!
Axisdeus
Good luck in your ventures. I've had pleasant interactions with you so far. (happy)
still remember some actions with you guys long time ago ... still miss Om 74!!! Good Luck Smile
Pages: 1 2