Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Play with NPC or Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Considering the new araised NPC problem. I make an interesting ultimate poll regarding all NPC problems.

Feel free to agree with several solutions. Choose anything that's within your opinion and making solution to problem in some way.
You have a poll addiction.

Fix mass and there you go. NPC's won't be able to flip caps which is the main issue right now.
I didn't think so but I finally encountered a situation where there is too many options.
Did we really need another thread for this?
(06-11-2020, 07:19 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think so but I finally encountered a situation where there is too many options.

This, but unironically.

How about we add an option "disable poll creation for darkwind" (happy)

Not gonna click anything but I feel fixing the mass should fix most of the (annoying) issues with NPCs.
I hate how all your polls are having biased answers to further your point.

I actually read some of these now.

If you at least had objective poll options...
Your poll options are written in a severely biased and purely annoying fashion. I'm certainly not going to grace it with a vote.

Also, we already have a thread where all of these issues are being discussed. Thus, I see no reason for creating another.
stop making stupid polls with such stupid and biased answers
Stop making polls.
Where is "buff and increase NPC numbers that disrupt lanes anyways so my battle transports are useful again"

Now it's disrupted tradelanes
Worthless npcs not worth shooting for the 300k and me just sigh flying away
I don't see the point of that
Pages: 1 2 3