Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Montluc Advanced Engineering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]

[Image: yGcnXzu.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: **Scientist** André Gagnier
Recipients: Montluc Advanced Engineering
Message Type: Text
Encryption Strength: Absolute

[Image: Q6W1ZnI.jpg]
Bonjour, My name is Andre Gagnier, I'm one of the Scientists for the Royal Enclave, I am currently located at the L'Iton Annexe, Evreux Research Facility and I need your help so I can start working on my project "
Le vaporisateur" which is a newly project the could give us a advantage in combat against other enemy forces. The priority of the project is not high so you can complete other important projects that is more suited for you.
A description about the project -( The new project weapon uses the combination of the black matter project and charging it with the Nomad power cell, The weapon seems to be highly effective against positron shield which by my own studies the Bretonia armed forces uses this shield the most and using this weapon can highly give us advantage against them. )

[Image: cNUEjNl.png]
I have already made the calculation of how many commodities we need.
At the moment we got Narcrahtite and a Nomad Power Cell and if you may help us to fill the other materials.Further more, You can deliver the cargo to our Research Facility . Sending the requirements for the project.

MATERIAL AMOUNT
Armaments 5,000 units
Hull Segments 5,000 units
Robotic Hardware 7,500 units
Narcrahtite One unit
Nomad Power cell One unit

[Image: PRPWyYZ.png]
MONTLUC ADVANCED ENGINEERING
DELIVERY MANIFEST

Captain: Eric Lheureux
Ship: Leclerc II
Destination: [REDACTED]