Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jonathan Sinclair -Resurgence Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please feel free to give some Feedback if you want. It's my first story written in English and for Discovery. I'm always looking to further my efforts. Thank you.
I haven't read the story but from first impressions I was deterred from even attempting to read it due to the lack of;
Formatting
Proper Paragraphs
(Slighty) annoying bodytext font - I recommend to use Sans-Serif fonts such as Open-Sans
Colour coding dialogue

The forums have a lot of tools to make your posts more accessible and readable - I highly recommend playing with them.

PS: Personally, it's half the fun of crafting stories and RP posts.
(06-23-2020, 12:34 AM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't read the story but from first impressions I was deterred from even attempting to read it due to the lack of;
Formatting
Proper Paragraphs
(Slighty) annoying bodytext font - I recommend to use Sans-Serif fonts such as Open-Sans
Colour coding dialogue

The forums have a lot of tools to make your posts more accessible and readable - I highly recommend playing with them.

PS: Personally, it's half the fun of crafting stories and RP posts.

Thank you. I've added propper paragraphs and edited it so it should be a lot more readable now.