Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Researchers of Confederacy of Gallia | From: Jean-Michel Pelletier | CC: MNG|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
24 Juin, 743 A.G.S.
Lorraine System

Sender: Capitaine Jean-Michel Pelletier
Recipient: Any researcher within Confederacy space
Subject: Armaments

Bonjour, I am Jean-Michel Pelletier, an ex-Council Capitaine, now serving under Reserve Fleet.

I will not bore you with further pleasantries and be direct. Me and my engineering team are looking for blueprints of prototype weaponary to enhance our Remembrance-class warship's capabilities in defending our space, namely the weapon codenamed "GALE". We have posession of seized data from some of the Outcast ships as part of our duty. However, we could not figure out the schematics or recordings to make use of the data, thus we require additional assistance. We are willing to compensate your efforts well.

Jean-Michel Pelletier
Capitaine dé Fregate
Flotte de Réserve Gauloise

Transmission Terminée
24th of June 743 A.G.S.
Lorraine System
[Image: unknown_22.png]

Sender: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Capitaine Jean-Michel Pelletier

Capitaine Pelletier,

A large holographic image of Vaillant sitting on his command chair appeared. We could see the old Kingdom of Gallia emblem on the back of the chair as it was not facing the screen. Suddenly, the chair turned in a fast move towards the luminous screen showing up a determined Vaillant holding a glass of wine in his right hand.

Happy to meet you. I am the Commandant Vaillant of the Marine Nationale. So oui, you can consider this reply from a proud Gallic officer a bit unexpected considering you are looking for a scientist.

But it does not matter, I actually can help you regarding your project to mount experimental weapons "Gales" on your battleship. The Marine Nationale -formerly the Marine Royale- has participated to the development of new weapons. This shall give you a very precise idea of what we were looking for back in the days.

I personally desired to equip my battleship with such weapon once, so I like to say you're following my glorious and valorous steps, Capitaine!

I know a Gallic scientist that worked on these experimental weapons. Julien Danton who works at the Melun in Ile de France. I had some....good talks with him, if you know what I mean. For sure he's a competent man. He will be able to crack these datas and exploit their valuable information.

Also, this Danton can be pretty stubborn, even arrogant sometimes...Do not hesitate to give him a punch or two to make him comply. Or you can just throw at him a cup of wine directly in his horrible face. Your choice.

Vaillant started to crack and even laugh while the holographic image was disappearing.

Marine Nationale Gauloise, Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
24 Juin, 743 A.G.S.
Lorraine System

Sender: Capitaine Jean-Michel Pelletier
Recipient: Commandant Pierre Vaillant

Mon Commandant, monsieur,

I am honored to meet you. I have heard stories of yours, although we were on the opposite sides of the war in the past, you have earned respect of many men and women. I am thankful for your help. This will go a long way to ensure our field efficiency increases. I will have a visit at this scientist immediately.

Jean-Michel Pelletier
Capitaine dé Fregate
Flotte de Réserve Gauloise

Transmission Terminée