Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: You gotta see this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've met 2 new friends today! too bad they are going to get a ban.

My friend wanted revenge on those 2 FEARS for killing him (was it 20times?)
and insulting him repeatly.

So I decided to help him to fight those 2 junker tagged FEARS. (red on my hud)

Here's some screenies to about how they behave ingame. Nice ey?
Hmmmmmmmm well if they are still here after punishment then i guess we will have to organise a little AW hunting party and go after them. Anyone except from them will be welcome to join us, we may even let the phantoms come too.
Hmm wonder If there still on, and If so, lets see how they talk to an Admin, as for Ban, yeah, Its gonna happen.
No they leaved after i and Liberator killed them few times.

But i am sure theyl come back. They are Rusian after all.
I'll keep an eye out for them, and this sounds like Falixx and a freind to me.
Tiny little thing that got pointed out to me by korrd, don't threaten people with bans, it can be considered harrassment.

It definately looks like falixx's typing, his spelling seems to go downhill fast when he starts swearing, then again there's alot of people who can't spell well so it might not be him.
Who is Falixx???
I will just direct the lot of you to this
Actually, one was Assassin.. I remember from 4.80 or 4.79 he was sporting that tag. To chicken to fight me more than once.
Which reminds me, dab you need to tell your new people about assassin2, he logged in a few days ago, tried getting money off people in NY (me).

He then switched to AW assassin2 and if it wasn't for hoodlums warning to the AW trader on he'd have got aload of money.

I've got a screenie of him in his AW char if you want to print it off and throw darts at it...

As for this lot, is it me or have we got a lot or *censored* *censored* on here lately?

By the way, using this censored thingy is great for stress/anger management, you can insert any word(s) you like.

zen: If you don't know, be very, very, thankful.

You really don't want to know about him, besides which he seems to get some weird enjoyment out of us talking about him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4