Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: -> Olivia Sable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

to: <"olivia">
reg: ""<social call>""

How's the wound?

I did my best but I doubt it turned out pretty. A scar is honestly less of a problem than further medical complications, but you might be inclined to disagree. I was wondering if you were in the neighborhood, by that I mean the vicinity of Pittsburgh. You could pay me another visit, under more pleasant circumstances and without the risk of you bleeding out.

"let me know - i'll get you a spare helmet""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]
You have 1 new message(s):

Subject: Re: Social Call

Heya, Cobra.

The wound turned out alright. Had some actual medical professionals take a look at it and give it the proper treatment. The doctor said you made quite a mess of the stitching - but that it also saved my life. Now all it'll leave me with is a scar. I guess I owe you.

I'm keeping myself busy around Liberty. Pittsburgh's not too far out of the way. But, before I visit that dusty trash heap, feel like giving me a hint as to what this visit might be about? You and I may get along surprisingly well, but I doubt you want to meet just to share a friendly drink.

No I don't want to sit down and share a drink with you.

That would be ordinary and boring. I had the sudden urge to take a bike I've had from back when I tolerated the straight and narrow, for a ride. It's got a second seat and I've got a spare helmet. All the smog and furnaces make the planet look like one giant candlelit ball when the sun's down.

"interested?""

I gotta say, that's not what I expected. But you have my curiosity.

When?

Tonight, Pittsburgh Local Time. Don't worry about potential run-ins with the Police either. They don't bother themselves with the sprawling slums people consider their homes, and we pride ourselves on having many friends in low places.

"i'll wait for your call""

reg: ""<partially apologetic>""

I felt like I should apologize, but I also don't quite want to.

Mostly because I have no regrets with what I tried to do, even if it was possibly offensive. Sal.. has a way with words, more than I think he knows he does. I think I just let what he'd told me delude me into thinking the circumstances were something that they weren't.

So even if I'm not sorry for trying to do what felt right, I hope this at least clears up why I tried. I got caught up in Sal's impression of things, call it a lapse of judgement or just grand naivety, whichever feels more appropriate. I understand if this makes you uncomfortable with the idea of seeing me again.

"i just wish you hadn't walked away""

Subject: Re: Partially Apologetic

Yeah, apologies are clearly something you have to work on. Sure, Sal may be a silly old coot - but his overly familiar nonsense getting you to do that? Come on.
I'm busy outside of Liberty right now and may be for quite a bit. Contact me when I'm back and we'll see whether meeting again is on the table.

Till then.

I'm not entirely sure if you're back or not.

I think you are, considering a few days ago I saw what I thought was your ship when we were going after targets of opportunity. My recollection of all that is hazy though, wound up with a ship full of holes when I was leaving the area.

"are you around?""

I'm back.

Would that "a few days ago" happen to have involved the battlecruiser Elizabeth? If so, yeah. That was me. Either way, I'm not exactly in the mood for dealing with a Xeno. Not after your crew sent me home in an escape pod.

Strange. I never heard anything about it.

We usually don't take kindly to mercenaries who decide to kill our kind on behalf of the Government. It certainly doesn't help that anyone even passing through Liberty can see quite clearly how often you hang around with the law.

""makes you seem like an enemy""

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7