Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

[Image: 46th-logogif.gif]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet Application

[Image: 46th-BBCode.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: < GRANTED >

Sender ID: Callum.Hayes
Subject: Liberty Navy, 46th Fleet Applcation

Qualifications: West Point Academy Graduate, currently stationed on Battleship Missouri

Why do want to join the Navy: To follow in the footsteps of previous generations.

Biography: Since I was a young boy, I have always dreamt of being in the Liberty Navy, in service of the Republic and it's interests. My father, grandfather, and great-grandfather all served in some capacity within the Liberty military forces. My father served with distinction in the Police, with posts both in New York's Fort Bush, and Texas' Planet Houston, and my grandfather was a Commander in the LSF, working alongside the Navy as a liaison on multiple occasions, with specifc operations stationed in the Independent worlds of Hudson and Kepler. Although, as it turns out (upon my hopeful acceptance) I would be the first true Navy officer in the family. I wish to follow the paths that my family has walked before me, and serve them and our nation with honor and distinction.

Have you READ the Laws of Liberty : YES

OORP SECTION (MANDATORY)

(This section is necessary for your application acceptance)

How long have you played Discovery? : About a month now.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : No

Please Answer these quick questions to make sure you are familiar with Liberty Law.

1.Please name 3 restricted areas in Liberty : Alaska, Virginia, and Zone-21.

2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : Cardamine (or Cardamine products), Blood Diamonds, Counterfeit Software, Nox

3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : Inquire if they have the proper licenses to own/operate said Naval Equipment. If they do not, order them to remove the equipment and return it to the Navy. Refusal or reluctance to turn in equipment is grounds for using force to get the pilot to comply.

5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why : Stop the pilot and order him/her to remove the cargo immediately and seize the cargo to turn in. Assessing a fine may be appropriate depending on the severity of the infraction. Any refusal or reluctance to turn in said cargo is grounds for using force, lethal if necessary, to handle the situation.

(This section will not effect your acceptance in any way)

Rate your PVP capability 1 - 10 : 5 in snubs, 1 in caps (never used cap ships before)

Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : 4, but am looking to improve as I'm still quite new to the RP scene.

Discord ID (PM if you want) : Chills#6751

Lastly, what is your timezone : Eastern Standard Time (EST) or UTC-5
-

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet Application Response

[Image: FADM-KEMP-SMITH2.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Fleet Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith
Recipient ID: Callum Hayes
Subject: Application Response

Mister Hayes,

Seems your family has a long term standing of service to Liberty, be it to the Liberty Police or Security Force.

Command has reviewed and considered your request to join the Forty-sixth Fleet and I am pleased to advise you that it has been accepted. You will begin your Naval Career with the Forty-Sixth as a Recruit, which you will remain as such until you become situation and well established within the Fleet and to her Officers. This will also double as both a brief probationary period to assess suitability to the Naval lifestyle, as well as to ensure we can set you on the right path to enable you to effectively serve within her ranks.

Please report in to our Headquarters, Salt Lake Station in New York and advise the clerks that you're checking in and have been requested to be sent to see the Admiralty. From there, we will give you a brief introduction and tour of what will now become your home. Expectations and conduct of your duties and we'll get you outfitted so you can start out in the field.

Welcome to the Fleet, Recruit Hayes.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: John Morley
Subject: Liberty Navy, 46th Fleet Application

Qualifications: West Point Academy Graduate, served the basic contract of 2 years, then joined Bounty Hunters.

Why do want to join the Navy: In light of recent rising in criminal incursions on Liberty space, ive decided its time to square my shoulders to the task ahead and once again, put my life in line to protect our people.

Biography: Well, family served Liberty defense in a form or another for generations, me and my brother following such path was just natural, what was expected from us. But after graduating, service wasnt actually what i hoped for, was more bureaucracy and boredom than action and adventure, so, as my brother kept the "family bussines" on the branch, ive left at end of my contract, to seek for such action in Bounty Hunters Guild. Now, with death of my brother at the hands of Outcasts criminals, ive decided to return and carry on the duty of my family on protection of our society.

OORP SECTION (MANDATORY)

How long have you played Discovery? : Some 7 years, since 2016 with forum account.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : Sanctioned or warned, a few times, in discussion on forums, twice i got some warning level, once i had 2 ids on a ship (got new one and forgott dropping old one), and some 3 times playing events drunk ive failed to drop engagement lines, twice on a event ive organized myself, once with a nomad ship i had forbidden equipment.

Please Answer these quick questions to make sure you are familiar with Liberty Law.

1.Please name 3 restricted areas in Liberty : Alaska, Virginia and Zone-21

2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : Cardamine, artifacts, black market light arms, Black market munitions, for example.

3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : Before anything, inform that use of such equipment is restricted to law enforcement, then ask if they have a licence, confirm if have, if not, issue a fine and demand the return of said equipment, resistance to do so would force me to use force, even lethal if needed.

5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why : Intercept the pilot, demand removal of the cargo on the spot, and tractor the cargo to turn in; Also issuing a fine, amount depending on the severity of the infraction. Refusal to drop the cargo enables the using of force, even lethal if needed.

Rate your PVP capability 1 - 10 : Really depends of shipclass, i would say 4 for snubs and 7 for caps

Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : Maybe a 5

Discord ID (PM if you want) : FelipeSch#1230

Lastly, what is your timezone : UTC -3
-

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Recipient ID: John Morley

Mister Morley,

Command has reviewed and considered your request to join the Forty-sixth Fleet and I am pleased to advise you that it has been accepted. You will begin your Naval Career with the Forty-Sixth as a Recruit, which you will remain as such until you become situation and well established within the Fleet and to her Officers. This will also double as both a brief probationary period to assess suitability to the Naval lifestyle, as well as to ensure we can set you on the right path to enable you to effectively serve within her ranks.

Please report in to our Headquarters, Salt Lake Station in New York and advise the clerks that you're checking in and have been requested to be sent to see the Admiralty. From there, we will give you a brief introduction and tour of what will now become your home. Expectations and conduct of your duties and we'll get you outfitted so you can start out in the field. Further information on your assignment and orders will be given to you in person.

Welcome to the Fleet, Recruit Morley.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Captain Simon Smiths

Qualifications: Used to pilot a fighter craft in the beginning of my career. I have been transfered in a capital vessel when I was a lieutenant and nowaday, I command a freshly built battleship.

Why do want to join the Navy: It was the time for a new beginning in another fleet instead being in the secondary fleet.

Requested Division: Main Fleet

Biography: I have been in the secondary fleet of Liberty for thirty years. When I began my career, I started with a fighter craft. After i reached the lieutenant rank, I have been assigned to a cruiser. I was a gunner and enjoyed the experience. This year, I have been assigned to be the captain of a freshly built battleship.

OORP SECTION (MANDATORY)

How long have you played Discovery? : Will be 3 years.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : No.

1.Please name 3 restricted areas in Liberty : Alaska, Zone 21 and Omicron Nu (system and at the Gate in Virginia).

2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : Cardamine, Artefact, Nomad remains or material and Xeno Relics.

3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : I will order him to stop and ask questions such as: ''Do you have a license to have these weapons? If he doesn't I will ask him to unequipe the weapons to the nearest station and if he does not comply, it will be by force or calling reinforcements depending the ship he uses or I use.

5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why : I will ask him to drop the cargo and if he refuses, again, it will be by force and asking reinforcements in case the ship is not suitable to deal alone.

Rate your PVP capability 1 - 10 : I'll say 5-6 / 10 with a snub and probably 2 with cap. (I'm here to learn this.)

Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : 7/10

Discord ID (PM if you want) : You already know it.

Lastly, what is your timezone : -5 UTC
-

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Recipient ID: Simon Smiths

Mister Smiths,

Command has reviewed your application. It has been decided that you will serve an initial probationary period at one grade lower than that achieved within the Secondary Fleet.

I appreciate this may seem slightly out of the ordinary, though, is deemed a requirement as a lateral transfer between Fleets.

With the above in mind, please report to us at Salt Lake Station and get yourself acquainted, Commander. Should you wish to discuss this in greater detail, we may do so.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Callum Hayes

Qualifications: West Point Academy Graduate, currently on standby for assignment. Returning to normal Naval operations after a mandatory medical leave.

Why do want to join the Navy: This is a reinstatement request. I was put out of combat action after participating in anti-Insurgency operations in Vespucci. I have been on medical leave for the past 6 months and have been recently cleared by the Navy to resume normal duties.

Requested Division: Main Fleet

Biography: Was a previous Ensign in the 46th before going on medical leave for injuries sustained in combat. See below for biography:
Since I was a young boy, I have always dreamt of being in the Liberty Navy, in service of the Republic and it's interests. My father, grandfather, and great-grandfather all served in some capacity within the Liberty military forces. My father served with distinction in the Police, with posts both in New York's Fort Bush, and Texas' Planet Houston, and my grandfather was a Commander in the LSF, working alongside the Navy as a liaison on multiple occasions, with specifc operations stationed in the Independent worlds of Hudson and Kepler. Although, as it turns out (upon my hopeful acceptance) I would be the first true Navy officer in the family. I wish to follow the paths that my family has walked before me, and serve them and our nation with honor and distinction.

Have you READ the Laws of Liberty : Yes

OORP SECTION (MANDATORY)

How long have you played Discovery? : I originally joined Discovery in July of last year, played for a couple of months but had to take a break for personal reasons. So, off and on for about 9 months.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : I have not been sanctioned or banned.

1.Please name 3 restricted areas in Liberty : Alaska, Virginia, and Zone-21.

2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : Cardamine (or Cardamine products), Blood Diamonds, Counterfeit Software, Nox

3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : Inquire if they have the proper licenses to own/operate said Naval Equipment. If they do not, order them to remove the equipment and return it to the Navy. Refusal or reluctance to turn in equipment is grounds for using force to get the pilot to comply.

5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why : Stop the pilot and order him/her to remove the cargo immediately and seize the cargo to turn in. Assessing a fine may be appropriate depending on the severity of the infraction. Any refusal or reluctance to turn in said cargo is grounds for using force, lethal if necessary, to handle the situation.

Rate your PVP capability 1 - 10 : 5

Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : 5

Discord ID (PM if you want) : Chills #6751

Lastly, what is your timezone : Eastern Standard Time (EST) or UTC-5
-

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Recipient ID: Callum Hayes

Mister Hayes,

Command has reviewed your application to re-enlist in the Liberty Navy, Forty-Sixth Fleet.

You are hereby reinstated as your formally held rank of Ensign. Since your former tenure of the Fleet, we have since displaced and moved Headquarters to Norfolk Shipyard, New York.

Arrive at your earliest convenience and report in. We'll get you situated and up to speed.

Welcome back, Ensign Hayes.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Andrew Simmons

Qualifications: Navy Reserve Qualifications in addition to civilian piloting qualifications.

Why do want to join the Navy: Aloof patriotism, a desire to improve as a man, and the hope that Liberty can grow past its blemishes.

Requested Division: Merchant Marine

Biography: Grew up out of the Manhattan suburbs into the life of a short-range cargo mover, since that's what really pays the bills in today's world, but between the seediness and the monotony, it proved to really be purposeless in terms of a career path. Chose to enlist into the naval reserve a while back to seek that missing passion and purpose, as well as seeking opportunities to both fight trouble and hopefully grow one's skills as a logistician.

OORP SECTION (MANDATORY)

How long have you played Discovery? : About 7 years.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : Once personally for shooting someone who hadn't engaged yet, also indirectly from factions being warned.

1.Please name 3 restricted areas in Liberty : All of Alaska, secure parts of Virginia, Zone-21 in NY.

2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : Cardamine, Artifacts, Black Market Light Arms/Munitions, Counterfeit Software

3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : Stop them, check their papers against the licensing registry, and direct them to disarm in the appropriate manner if their licensing is found to be lacking.

5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why : Stop them, collect or destroy the contraband as is prudent, and fine them for their misconduct. The law is pretty clear on this.

Rate your PVP capability 1 - 10 : 4

Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : 8

Discord ID (PM if you want) : Emerius#8907

Lastly, what is your timezone : Eastern Standard Time
-

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Recipient ID: Andrew Simmons

Mister Simmons,

Command has reviewed and considered your request to join the Forty-sixth Fleet and I am pleased to advise you that it has been accepted.

You will begin your Naval Career with the Forty-Sixth as an Ensign, which you will remain as such until you become situation and well established within the Fleet and to her Officers. This will also double as both a brief probationary period to assess suitability to the Naval lifestyle, as well as to ensure we can set you on the right path to enable you to effectively serve within her ranks.

Please report in to our Headquarters, Norfolk Shipyard in New York and advise the clerks that you're checking in and have been requested to be sent to see the Admiralty. From there, we will give you a brief introduction and tour of what will now become your home. Expectations and conduct of your duties and we'll get you outfitted so you can start out in the field. Further information on your assignment and orders will be given to you in person.

Welcome to the Fleet, Ensign Simmons.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17