Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

[Image: 46th-logogif.gif]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet Application

[Image: 46th-BBCode.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: < GRANTED >

Sender ID: Shiller Alpenfall
Subject: Liberty Navy, 46th Fleet Application

Qualifications: I was involved in many confrontations in Vespucci and had to fight against this giant nomad thing near planet Xerna.

Why do want to join the Navy: To bring the inevitable end to all foes of Liberty!

Requested Division: Main Fleet

Biography: I was trading a lot as freelancer and for the gas miners. As well as a short presence in the Rheinland Military but i realized that my true loyalti applies to Liberty.

Have you read the Laws of Liberty : Yes

//OORP Section (Mandatory)

(This section is necessary for your application acceptance)

How long have you played Discovery? : some years ago and since ~2 weeks on a regular base.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : no

Please Answer these quick questions to make sure you are familiar with Liberty Law.

1.Please name 3 restricted areas in Liberty : Alaska, Virginia and Zone-21 in New York

2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : Artifacts, Black Market Light Arms, Black Market Munitions, Blood Diamonds.

3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : Check if it is in the List of approved surplus licenses are permitted to use such technology. If not, ill confiscate these guns.

5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why : Give him/her a monetary fine and confiscate all of this good because it is illegal to have any amount of these commoditie.

(This section will not effect your acceptance in any way)

Rate your PVP capability 1 - 10 : 5-6

Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : 3

Discord ID (PM if you want) : Stalker312#5864

Lastly, what is your timezone : GMT+2
-

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet Application Response

[Image: FADM-KEMP-SMITH2.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Fleet Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith
Recipient ID: Shiller Alpenfall
Subject: Application Response

Mister Alpenfall,

Command has reviewed and considered your request to join the Forty-sixth Fleet and I am pleased to advise you that it has been accepted.

You will begin your Naval Career with the Forty-Sixth as an Ensign, which you will remain as such until you become situation and well established within the Fleet and to her Officers. This will also double as both a brief probationary period to assess suitability to the Naval lifestyle, as well as to ensure we can set you on the right path to enable you to effectively serve within her ranks.

Please report in to our Headquarters, Norfolk Shipyard in New York and advise the clerks that you're checking in and have been requested to be sent to see the Admiralty. From there, we will give you a brief introduction and tour of what will now become your home. Expectations and conduct of your duties and we'll get you outfitted so you can start out in the field. Further information on your assignment and orders will be given to you in person.

Welcome to the Fleet, Ensign Alpenfall.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Luisa Chiavallati

Qualifications: I've only had token military experience with the Core, and mostly personal. But upon my transfer between Polaris Incorporated, short-lived as my service in it was, and back to AP Manufacturing proper I've worked as chief of logistics.

Why do want to join the Navy: I believe here I'll apply my diverse skills well, and it'll keep me mostly away from untamed and volatile Omicrons.

Requested Division: Merchant Marine. Though, I'm more than capable to handle myself in combat, so, if main branch requires a hand - I could lend it.

Biography: Descendant of Maltese settlers in fifth generation making their way into Rheinland, Chiavallati spent most of her time on Stuttgart and briefly on New Berlin, during university years and later enterning internship at Daumann Heavy Constructions as assistant engineer. Civil war and unwillingness of dealing with wartime economic upheaval prompted her to move to Nauru and seek employment in the APM with a short-lived contract in Polaris Advanced Engineering, a recently dissoluted subdivision startup. Used to be in employment of The Core in the rank of Templar, Polaris Incorporated and AP Manufacturing as chief of logistics. Currently lives off of a hefty fortune she'd received after the company dissolution as one of higher ranked employees.

Have you read the Laws of Liberty : Yes.

How long have you played Discovery? : Since September 2018.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : The worst to date.

Please Answer these quick questions to make sure you are familiar with Liberty Law.

1.Please name 3 restricted areas in Liberty : Alaska, Virginia, Zone 21.

2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : Xeno Relics, Slaves, Cardamine (&products), Nox.

3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : Refer to restricted ship and equipment licensed operators list, confiscate equipment should they not appear there.

5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why: Issue a fine, depending on violation severity, confiscate and destroy illegal goods. By force, if needed be.

Rate your PVP capability 1 - 10 : 7

Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : 8

Discord ID (PM if you want) : Schteyner#7729

Lastly, what is your timezone : UTC +4
-

sder4d5

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Recipient ID: Luisa Chiavallati

Ms. Chiavallati,

That is quite the background you have, I must say. Command has reviewed and considered your request to join the Forty-sixth Fleet and I am pleased to advise you that it has been accepted.

You will begin your Naval Career with the Forty-Sixth as an Ensign, which you will remain as such until you become situation and well established within the Fleet and to her Officers. This will also double as both a brief probationary period to assess suitability to the Naval lifestyle, as well as to ensure we can set you on the right path to enable you to effectively serve within her ranks. On suitable completion of your first After-Action Report (AAR), Command will review both your performance in the field and your report. Should both be satisfactory, you will be removed from your probationary period.

Please report in to our Headquarters, Norfolk Shipyard in New York and advise the clerks that you're checking in and have been requested to be sent to see the Admiralty. From there, we will give you a brief introduction and tour of what will now become your home. Expectations and conduct of your duties and we'll get you outfitted so you can start out in the field. Further information on your assignment and orders will be given to you in person.

Welcome to the Fleet, Ensign Chiavallati.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Bishop Zehel

Qualifications: None

Why do want to join the Navy: My Main Purpose to Join the Liberty Navy is to achieve my Goal of taking Revenge for my Parents and Secondly to be like my inspiring Idols Commander Yan and Captain rune of the Liberty NAvy.

Biography: Born on Planet California Minor , Bishop have always been inspired to work as a Terraforming station employee Like his Parents. But that Changed during a Rouge Battle when a ship carrying supplies to California minor got destroyed by the Rogues taking away his Parents. After all the hate towards the unknown ships he met Captain Rune and Commander Ryan on California Minor One day. That day he realized that the Only way to avenge his Parents and make a better future for the sirius Sector is to Join the Liberty Navy.
Aspiring to be Like Commander Ryan Bishop is Looking for a break through in the Navy to serve the Liberty and Serve the Sirius Sector and Avenge his Parents.

How long have you played Discovery? : 2 Years

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : NO

1.Please name 3 restricted areas in Liberty : Alaska, ZOne-21, Virginia

2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : Blood Diamonds, Artifacts,Blackmarket Lightarms,Cardamine Products

3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : Its illegal hence will be asked to show the Permit or the license to use the Equipment

5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why : scan cargo and confisicate the goods because the goods is contraband as per liberty law.

Rate your PVP capability 1 - 10 : 5

Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : 7

Discord ID (PM if you want) :

Lastly, what is your timezone : IST
-

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Recipient ID: Bishop Zehel

Mr. Zehel,

You have my condolences for the loss of your parents. Though, if you're wanting to join the Navy, you will commit yourself to the Fleet, to Liberty and to your fellow Officers. I will not tolerate blinding rage in a quest to seek revenge. With that said, Command has reviewed and considered your request to join the Forty-sixth Fleet and I am pleased to advise you that it has been accepted.

You will begin your Naval Career with the Forty-Sixth as a Recruit, which you will remain as such until you become situation and well established within the Fleet and to her Officers. This will also double as both a brief probationary period to assess suitability to the Naval lifestyle, as well as to ensure we can set you on the right path to enable you to effectively serve within her ranks. On suitable completion of your first After-Action Report (AAR), Command will review both your performance in the field and your report. Should both be satisfactory, you will be removed from your probationary period and likely promoted to the rank of Ensign.

Welcome to the Fleet, Recruit.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

[Image: Comp-1.gif]

[Image: FullLogo_Transparent_NoBuffer_7.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Leroy Fishburne

Qualifications: Coming straight from the Navy Academy.

Why do want to join the Navy: I want to finally make something out of my life, be useful to the people of Liberty.

Biography: I worked as a Bartender on Manhattan for most of my adult life, given how my family didn't have enough money to feed all of us, so I had to drop out of school and start working to get food on the table for my siblings, but after serving only Liberty Ale for a couple of years I realised that I don't want to do that for the rest of my life, so I saved up, quit my job and went back to school to finally graduate. After graduation I finally signed up to become part of the Navy, had an okay-ish time there and now here I stand, finally not ashamed when I look in the mirror.

How long have you played Discovery? : Since 01.01.2022, so for about 1.5 years.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : I have been sanctioned only one time. I was flying a patrol on one of my Order| ships and joined other Order| members at Freeport 11 where a couple of Freelancers were arguing with them. One of those Freelancers had APM Advanced Hardware in its cargo hold, so we demanded that the Freelancer should drop them, as that commodity was and is still is illegal according to the Order laws, problem was that the Order ID did not include "can demand APM Advanced Hardware" at that time (has been thankfully added since that encounter), so when the Freelancer declined to drop the Advanced Hardware we started to engage that Freelancer. A couple of months we got sanctioned for that incident. Let's just say that I learned from that mistake.

1.Please name 3 restricted areas in Liberty : Zone-21, Virginia and Texas.

2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : Cardamine and Cardamine based products, Artifacts, Blood Diamonds.

3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : Check if the individual has a permit to use Naval equipment, if the person does not have a license, I would ask them to remove the equipment, a fine can also be issued if there are further complications.

5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why : Ask them to drop the contraband and issue a fine, if the smuggled amount of Cardamine is too large for my own cargo hold to carry, than it should be destroyed.

Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : 5

Discord ID (PM if you want) : Karidon#2425

Lastly, what is your timezone : Currently CEST, so UTC+2

[Image: 330px-Flag-liberty.png]

-

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Recipient ID: Leroy Fishburne

Mr. Fishburne,

I am glad to read that you are happy with your own reflection, following the standard entry-course at West Point. Command has reviewed and considered your request to join the Forty-sixth Fleet and I am pleased to advise you that it has been accepted. Let's ensure you continue to make your family proud, son.

You will begin your Naval Career with the Forty-Sixth as an Ensign, which you will remain as such until you become situation and well established within the Fleet and to her Officers. This will also double as both a brief probationary period to assess suitability to the Naval lifestyle, as well as to ensure we can set you on the right path to enable you to effectively serve within her ranks. On suitable completion of your first After-Action Report (AAR), Command will review both your performance in the field and your report. Should both be satisfactory, you will be removed from your probationary period and likely promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade.

Welcome to the Fleet, Ensign.

-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

[Image: FullLogo_Transparent_NoBuffer_7.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Aurelius Howard

Qualifications: Currently a lieutenant within the 1st Fleet.

Why do want to join the Navy: To rid Liberty of willing criminal elements as well as to defend the house from possible invaders.

Biography:

Following the footsteps of the Howard Family of naval officers, Aurelius has lived a life amongst the stars, from growing up in a cruiser captained by his father and living amongst the stars, to having unsanctioned joyrides while sitting on his mother's lap within her Executioner Heavy Fighter, his life was filled with the legends of the Liberty Navy.

From the likes of the Alpha Squadron to the many fleet battles he's seen on the neural net, it was almost like he was born for the life of a combat pilot.

Through his adolescent years flying on simulators to joining the academy when he hit his teens, he was nothing but average and had soon been assigned to the 1st Fleet to his disappointment.

Having been witness to the actions of the 1st Fleet, Aurelius has finally put his foot down, requesting for a transfer to the 46th where he believes that he can flourish better there than he ever would have staying with superiors that would otherwise butter themselves up everyday instead of working towards any goal in a holistic manner.

How long have you played Discovery? : 4 months.

Have you ever been sanctioned or banned, if so why : No.

1.Please name 3 restricted areas in Liberty : Alaska, Zone-21, Virginia

2.Name 4 major big contraband items that are listed in Liberty Law : Cardamine, Slaves, Xeno Relics, Kemwer Munitions

3.If you spot a ship carrying Naval Equipment (guns) what would you do if their ID is not Navy : Check for a permit for use of said equipment and if not, issue a fine and observe the removal of aforementioned equipment.

5.You have stopped a Trader carrying Cardamine, what do you do with this individual and why : Inform them of the laws of Liberty, issue a fine, have them drop their goods and dispose of them immediately.

Rate your roleplay ability 1 - 10 : 3

Discord ID (PM if you want) : HonourWolf#5287

Lastly, what is your timezone : UTC+8

-

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Recipient ID: Lieutenant Howard

Lieutenant,

I am pleased have seen your lateral transfer application on my desk. Command has reviewed and considered your request to laterally transfer to the Forty-sixth Fleet and I am pleased to advise you that it has been accepted. However, given you've not actively served within the Fleet, there will be restrictions, as will be noted below.

You will begin your Naval Career with the Forty-Sixth as an Lieutenant Junior Grade, which you will remain as such until you become situation and well established within the Fleet and to her Officers. This will also double as both a brief probationary period to assess suitability to the Naval lifestyle within the Forty-sixth, as well as to ensure we can set you on the right path to enable you to effectively serve within her ranks. On suitable completion of your first After-Action Report (AAR), Command will review both your performance in the field and your report. Should both be satisfactory, you will be removed from your probationary period and returned to the rank of Lieutenant.

Welcome to the Fleet, Lieutenant. We will be expecting great things from you.

-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17