Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonia: What Next? Let the Community Decide!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(12-23-2020, 01:01 AM)Ice Princess Wrote: [ -> ]House wars are bad and boring. They always end in drama and what not. Focus on the pirates in your house and everything else that crawls around in close Omegas.

This person is right
There were 2 good house wars, Rheinland vs Liberty and Gallia vs the World. None other worked out.
Ah yes

Delete the BBC , the good way
Why exactly does your government need the help of the community? Are other houses worse than you? Or do you position yourself as an absolutely insolvent person who cannot decide what to do?

P.S. Discovery, stop beening around Bretonia. Enough. This house got enough. Repair Rheinland, work with Kusari. Repair pirates everywhere. A lot of problems people have. Not everyone here want to know what Bretonia want to do. It's your way, play in the game. Decide within yourself, it's your problem.

UPD: I see only people who fly around Bretonia in this thread. The most from Gallia. Some from Bretonia and Some from Kusari. (Like I can see).
I would have liked to see more activity re: Molly with them able to buy something bigger than a destroyer. Encouraging interactive RP by moving a Molly base closer to the gold field, or at least a neutral base like freelancer/Zoner placed within Dublin.
A POB in Dublin, you say?
(12-23-2020, 01:53 AM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]A POB in Dublin, you say?

No, I meant a faction base.
They can dock Battleship Hood and literally no one to care about. BS Hood is close enough to mining field and if no POB around (actually, NL JH could be moved a bit, it's way too close to gold field) - piracy interaction is highly possible. When I played DR)- I had several interactions with miners but tbh I wasn't really fascinated with them because...

[Image: unknown.png]

... they're not BMM after all. XD
i'd like to see a bunch of new systems added to the Tau borderworlds and the Omegas (among other places). New places that a house could have just inrp discovered and kick off a new colonization effort. It all comes down to adding some small habitable planets worth caring about.Let the race to settle a new frontier begin!

I also would like to see house wars take a rest for a while. But that doesn't really mean we couldn't have a big epic scenario, like that massive Nomad invasion everyone always talked about.

It all depends on how much people are still willing to evolve the mod. Some proposed a time acceleration. I would only support a huge time jump of like 10,000 years, where I'm sure things would be much different. Not that its likely but I'd picture a mod with far less factions, civilizations living inside planets and super advanced civilizations ruling while small primitive factions fight at their feet.

Other than that I think some simple bait systems for Bretonia to concern itself with makes sense, and any major war should be, for the most part, people vs aliens. The houses can work together for once to counter a big Nomad incursion somewhere.

Another possibility would be for one house to be overthrown by a pro-alien movement that would require a war to remove them and save the house.

My last point would be to not just start new plots but also make sure there is something to do in game that is connected to story. Associating any kind of value to a planet, asteroid or moon is a good way to let players have real things to do in the game. Even if its organized into segments like events.

On the nomad invasion aspect, they should just use the old black hole that they removed and use it as a wormhole that jumps around Sirius. Navies from every house could cross unusual lines for a while to fight together. Why not have some nice big battles at the edge of a giant vortex! I loved that black hole, I don't know why it was removed! Coolest featre I ever saw in the mod.
I would like to see the following changes concerning Bretonia and its relations to other house spaces etc.
  • Remove Gallic Royal Enclave ZOI inside Bretonia House Space or at least remove from the Capital New London.
  • Return the Beryllium ore to the house space of Bretonia (Manchester or Cambridge)
  • Activate the Hypergate project at the Poole System
  • Rebuild the Leeds System and its industry again
  • Open a new front between Bretonia and Rhineland Imperials so that BAF| can assist the Imperials of Rhineland against the Federalists
  • Remember that removing Omega-2 along with its Uncut diamonds from the borders of Omega-3 will affect the activity in the Omegas concerning traders/miners/pirates
  • Remember also that removing the Bretonia grip off the Taus will also affect the Bretonian corporations and their ability to mine Niobium
Thanks for that nice thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12