Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonia: What Next? Let the Community Decide!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
or just RP with NPCs like Blinsky does
(12-23-2020, 06:54 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]or just RP with NPCs like Blinsky does

Or just wiesel you're way through life like Groshyr dies
(12-23-2020, 06:57 PM)Binski Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2020, 06:54 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]or just RP with NPCs like Blinsky does

Or just wiesel you're way through life like Groshyr dies

weasel*
lel
Easy, chaps. This thread is meant to probe out what kind of a future Bretonia would suit the Community's tastes better. It's not about furries.

(12-23-2020, 12:39 AM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]A vassalized Bretonia should attack Liberty alongside its Gallic conquerors.

(12-23-2020, 12:42 AM)pillow Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2020, 12:39 AM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]A vassalized Bretonia should attack Liberty alongside its Gallia conquerors.

remember to glass new london like that april fools joke disguised as a leak that literally everyone was so hyped about to really get the ball going

(12-23-2020, 12:45 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2020, 12:39 AM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]A vassalized Bretonia should attack Liberty alongside its Gallia conquerors.

This would have been so hype. Bretonia splits into two: half is vassalised under the Gallic banner, the other half becomes an actual Enclave/Resistance headed by the Queen based in Omega-3.

Really wish we could have just retconned the ending of the Gallic War.

(12-23-2020, 02:40 PM)Chuba Wrote: [ -> ]bretonia should've been a vassal, new london not getting glassed was the worst thing to happen story wise

(12-23-2020, 05:02 PM)Wasserdrache Wrote: [ -> ]Become vassal of the Gallic Kingdom.

I, myself, agree with everything above.
Can we all agree on something?
(12-23-2020, 08:31 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]I, myself, agree with everything above.

I know, but our subject isn't alt history here. You can make a thread about what Bretonia should have been if you want. But here we're trying to figure out what it will be. Bad things have happened, but life must go on. What you are suggesting would be the biggest retcon in Disco history and I doubt anyone will ever take it seriously.
  • Pay debts.
  • Play all war effects on society and sitizens.
I agree where are the pro‐peace or anti‐war moods in Bretonia?

0 incidents about problems with refugees seems each human in the kingdom has a house, food, tea.

+ each Bret woman, man, dog, child will fight for Queen wich he love until his dead because they don't know another way.

It Seems Coalition really needs to send some books to Bret civilians something like:
How to understand that you live in space Oceania and How to stop live in George Orwell book for Dummies.
I heard these two books was a bestseller in Sol before we leave Sol at sleep ships.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12