Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Roddy and Rita
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ahhhhh thanks alot guys, you can expect the third (and most likley not the last) section of the story probably tomorow evning (friday). Keep up wiht the comments!
ooc: dude, how many installations of this are you going to do? your 2 posts took up most of the last page adn now you say you're doing a third? well i know it'll be good cause the last 2 were good. keep up the good work.
ooc: oh yeah, when i'm done my deathwatch story, i'll post it in the warhammer section of the general discussion. space marines all the way!
Well mate, as you know, I love writing alot so why not just write here for fun? I have a bunch of other works in progress on right now, if any of you want to I can send you guys a story im working on. Its about 30 pages so far.

Verginix Out
Haven't read these until today. Nice ones, both parts, Verginix! Good involving the npcs. Minor correction: the Artifact Cloud is called 'Malvada Cloud'.
Ahhh I knew that it started with 'M' but it dunno artifact cloud sounds more ominous.......
ooc: artifact cloud? doesn't sound that ominous... i imagine... a storm coming in and its raining model ducks, glass dolphins, and all that other useless crap that you would find at a garage sale. (oh yeah, did you know that a lot is 2 words?)
Verg, very good writing. Could you e-mail your story to me? The 30 pg one. bestflyerhere@gmail.com
LMFAO! I was reading thta bit on the artifact cloud and it made me crack up lol, pretty good way to describe it lol.......

Yes Bestflyer, I will send it to you later on tonight.
Okay dude... Okay...

Flushed away? Uhh dude... -singer- this is a space sim... Talking dogs... really... out of the ordinary for space sims.

But hey... who am I to stop clay model dogs from terrorizing the server...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7