Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A visit at Curacao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

A visit at Curacao
Artificial Intelligence and the work to do

Since Omicron Kappa, the Vessel |AI|-AIV-Procyon transported the Holo-Tainment Bands to the Orbital Spa and Cruise. The chairwoman told to the Gammu to modify it for a better experience for humans, but Alpha-EX who was inside the Serenity had another project. He was thinking: ''How about to show them how we work?'' On that idea, the ship went to Curacao.

After some days of flight, the ship finally arrived at Curacao Orbit

When the distance of the planet was close enough, the ship began to land on it. The ship has not taken the ring or the mooring fixture. After the entering atmosphere sequence, the ship landed on an island where many humans's structures were. Due of the ship, no one could have a doubt about it, but if they, the humans went inside, it will be a different story. Procyon and Alpha were wondering what to do next.
-Alpha-EX what will we do if the humans come? Asked Procyon.
-I do not know, but I will need another body if I want to go outside...
-Understood and what about tha cell and the Azurite Gas? If the humans notice that...
-I know. Just hide that.
Procyon executed himself and Alpha-EX was thinking how he will change his body. To destroy some parts of his and making another one or using the network and going in a robot? The second choice would be the best, but there is no machine nearby.

Cait and Steph had a Relaxing Morning in the Hammock at their Private Beach. The Two of them Cuddled together and enjoyed the Warm Breze that came from the Ocean and the noise of the waves. a Palm Tree gave them a little shade on the Warm Day.

Steph: This is the Good Life, it haves Definitely Benefits to be the Wife of the Chairwoman.
Cait: oh really you mean Benefits like this one?

she Bows over and gave Stephanie a Loving Kiss that seemed to last forever. the Tow Woman had the Day off and Cait had given Strict Orders only to Disturb them when something Realy Uncommon Happens. It was Rare that Cait had some Freetime since she Became the Chairwoman and she Really Enjoyed the Time with her Stephanie.
[Image: 979f0518bd461cc92eac1210e1c40fc6.jpg]
But today they Shouldn't be her day. after an hour an Assistant from the HQ Called Cait and Disrupted their Loving Snuggle in the Hammock.

?: Director Cross we have something unusual, A ship made its way through the Atmosphere without the Docking Rings and Landed on a Beach near Boka Samí. the Ship is just parked there and we have Problems with Scanns through its hull.

Cait was Imidiatly sitting in the Hammock making the Sleeping Steph Grumble, this beach was one of the Most beloved on Curacao, and only because it was Morning so it was Empty there was no one hurt.

Cait: we are Over there in some Minutes, Secure the Site and tell some Bullshit to the Guests but try not to Worry them ok.

She Wakes up Steph with a Loving Kiss and the Both of them Boarded one of the Litle Boats to Drive over to the Landing Site of the Strange Ship.
[Image: 21b4cd3a4a8377b25dd0f85cf3919336.jpg]

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Procyon
[Image: unknown.png]
Alpha-EX

-Alpha-EX all the material is hiden. Only the Holo-Tainment Bands are not.
-It is perfect.
Alpha-EX analyzed the area even if he was inside the ship and he detected no life signs. It seems no one found them yet even if the both Gammu knew sooner or later they will be spotted.
-Area cleared..
-I will go outside just to make sure replied Procyon.

On those words, Procyon went outside and some wind from the ocean brought sand in the ship. His physic was like a skeleton. That's for sure he seemed weak, but those who underestimated him finished badly wounded and some died, but now there was no hostility in sight so he was calm and just analyzed the zone. Alpha-EX was again inside and he was working on the Holo-Tainment Bands. There was some noise due of his work like the sounds of construction sites.

Suddenly, Procyon was raging because a bird defecated on him.
-Where is the enemy!!! I will destroy him! In the Gammu language making Alpha-EX out of his concentration.
-An enemy? I wonder who... What happened? In the same language.
-Something hit on my head.
Procyon was looking at the sky and saw the ''enemy'' a simple bird and how lucky he was an other present, but on his eyes from the animal. Blinded by the bird's excrement he was running over here and there and fall on the ground and due of the sand, it was worst.
-Help! screamed Procyon in the Gammu language. I am blind! I see a strange life form attacking me.
Alpha-EX went out and saw the birds flying in the sky and his eye capted Procyon on the ground. He walked slowly to his position and recorded that moment. When he was near he said:
-Really? Attacked by that life form? You are pathetic Procyon.
Alpha-EX helped him to stand up and cleaned his eyes. When done, Alpha-EX returned in the ship and started to work again. On his side, Procyon was looking arround.

Cait and Steph Arrived soon after at the Main Island, they were greeted by the Head of Curacao's Planetary Security. they had Registered some Strange things around the Ship and Informed Cait and Steph about it. Cait had her Trusty Plasma Revolver and Steph a Rifle as they walked over with the Security Detail. this Ship and its Landing Place as well as the Reports of Strange Behavior around it gave enough reasons to being Worried.

Cait: I want you all to be Extremely Careful, watch for any signs of Danger. but if anything happens don't shoot first we want to see what happened here and don't Disturb our Guests. a Firefight at one of our most popular beaches is not a good PR.
[Image: 1596008463_beach.jpg]

They Approached the Ship Slowly with the Weapons Down and Met Procyon outside, Cait was a bit Suprised to see a Robot Wander around. She signaled the others to stay back and goes Near him. she just had a Bikini and her Weapons Belt on but her whole Body Language Showed authority and a bit of Anger about this Situation that had Ruined her Lazy Day with Steph.

Cait: hey you, where is the Capitan of this Dam Rustbucket, this is a Beach and not a Landing Pad. also why the Hell did you made a Planetfall and didn't use the Docking Ports instead?

She Stands before Procyon and Just Stares at him, her body Language shows her Authority and Anger about this Situation.

Cait: what the Hell do you Stand here Go and Bring me your Capitan, tell him Caitly Cross the Chairwoman of OS&C haves to talk with him or her.

the Beach was a Mess the Landing Thrusters of the ship have Thrown Sand around and she could also see some Pieces of Glass in the Sand Created by the Hot Engine Exausts. whoever that Capitan was he would Pay for the Rebuild of this Beach.

Procyon
Alpha-EX

Procyon was disturbed by the human who stared at him. He showed no fear about the weapons, but he was ready if one of them will show hostility. In language unknown from the humans, Procyon talked.

-Alpha-EX humans detected. Always looking at the woman in front of him.
Alpha-EX stopped his work and walked through the door of the cargo bay door. He was a bit taller than the other Gammu which mean one head taller than a normal human. His eye spotted the chairwoman.
-You must be Caitlyne Cross the human who came near our planet, with a robotic voice. I heard your voice...
-Alpha-EX what do we do with those humans? They are armed. Always in the strange language.
-Procyon do nothing just do not move. Said Alpha-EX in the same language. So why having weapons like if you will attack us? If I was you, I would throw the weapons before someone get hurt.

Cait was Visible Angry and Stood before the Gammu without Fear as she Stared at him, by a Sign of her Hand the Security Guards Moved back to HQ and Only Stephanie and her Blasterrifel Remained at Cait's side.

Cait: you come to my Place, Make a Chaos out of my Beach and then tell me to not be Cautious? You Seriously have some Metal Balls, I have to give you that.

She still Looks Angry but puts the Revolver back into its Holster, she Smiled at Steph and she also shoves the Rifle on her back. both of them Stood before ALPHA-EX now and gave him the look of an angry woman that didn't know if she should forgive the guy in front of them. but they also gave him a smile.
[Image: d44718eb5eba0fc280d00c32e8a4238c.jpg]

Cait: I Realy Hope you have a good reason why you made such Chaos at the most Popular Beach on Curacao. don't you know what a Landing Pad or a Docking Point is?

Stephanie gave her a light blow to the back of her head and chuckles.

Steph: what my often Social Incompetent Wife means is that we wonder why you haven't Called us and asked for Docking Permission or at least the Coordinates to a Landing Pad. We didn't know who landed there on our Beach and had to be Cautious, I think it would have been the same thing with Reversed Roles if that had happened on Gammu am I right?

Stephanie was a 2 Meter tall Blonde Woman of Rheinland Origin, and even when her Time in the Military was Long Gone so had she still the Body of a Trained Warrior. she Stayed behind Cait and was Several Heads Taller than the Redhead with her 1.78 Meters, who Rubbed her head from Stephs Loving Blow.

Procyon
Alpha-EX

-Alpha-EX we are sorry for that, but as you could know, even if we would send a request, it will be denied. Also, it will be impossible if the roles were been reversed because all our station do not have life supports. The reason was to make a visite surprise and also to show how we work.

On his side, Procyon calmed down and just return in the ship and continued the work that Alpha-EX was doing. Alpha-EX led the two women to the entrance and both of them could see how fast Procyon was working. From the 3534 Holo-Tainment Bands, the half were modified and the only thing needed was the recording of Alpha-EX.

-As you can see, Procyon is working on those machines and the half is done already. If we had had more time before your eruption, the job would be already done. When the job done, it would need one last step.

Cait Smiled at him and Gave him her Hand to lead her back to the Devices.

Cait: Well we had to be careful, and next time you should Call me. it's true that I cant give you Full Access at the moment but I can give you a Special Code that gives one-time Access. and please Park your Ship Somewhere else as soon as possible so that my Employees can begin to restore the Beach.

Cait and Steph are impressed by the Quick Work of the Gammu and admired it. She had thought this process would take much longer, but it looks like this task was just a Simple one for the Gammu.
[Image: 154313891.jpg]

Cait: I have to say this is Impressive, our own Scientists needed years to develop these Devices and you made Progress so fast. I wonder if you are this Fast in Anything you do? I mean I wonder what we could learn from each other.

Stephanie Puts an Arm around her Shoulder and leans at Cait, she also looks impressed. and Watched Procyon at his work.

Steph: I wonder if you also tested the Device already, and what kind of side effects it may have now? i mean the basic Device had a 99.8% Safety Rating.

Both of them took a look at ALPHA-EX and were Highly Interested in his answers, if the Device was Safe they would like to test it Right at the Spot and see what they could Experience with it.

Procyon
Alpha-EX

-I am affraid we did not try them... If I was you, I would try, but by our datas, they are safe. He changed his language to speak with Procyon. With thos ready, the only thing is the recording and the power?
-Affirmative, in the same language.

Alpha-EX walked to take two machines and downloaded in them the recording of his exploration of Planet Palmyra in the Omicron Zeta system. He returned to the humans and gave them.
-Once well installed on your head, I will launch the Holo-Tainment Bands system. Also, I think it would be better if you sit on a chair. I warn you. What you will see is the truth not a fiction. All the sensation will be felt so the touch, the sounds and more.

The Gammu let the women and when they were ready, Alpha-EX will give the power of the machine to get start. Meanwhile, Procyon was continuing the work of the Holo-Tainment Bands.

Cait Took one of the Modified Holotainment-Bands and Looked at it. the Band Looked almost Similar to the Normal ones but her Experienced Engineer Eyes found some Litle Differences to the Normal ones. The Modifications were well made and looked like High-quality work.

Cait: this Looks Realy Impressive but what about the Safety? also the Potential Mass Production? this Looks Pretty good and we have some Volunteers under our Employees that will Test the Devices. If your Modifications pass our Safety Inspections we have a Product that can Beat the Gallic Devices and is even Safer.

She Smiled at him and gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder. This Gammu where impressive and the Friendship with them was worth the Trouble already that some of the Paranoid Houses could make if this becomes Public.

Cait: Well I would say your Friend shall Finish his Work and Park your Ship somewhere Else. and then Stephanie and I will show you our Home. this Planet haves some Spectacular Places that are really Worth Visiting. I want to show you what it means to be a Guest of Orbital Spa and Cruise. Maybe it helps to better understand each other.
[Image: c01b6deebc5a7095f9f6a85637427662.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5