Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Med Force Enterprises | From: Starflier Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Connection Established ██
Transmission Opens ██
Technocracy x Starfliers Hybrid Encryption
[Image: starfliers_logo.png]
Albert, Starflier Base ██
Med Force Enterprises ██

My name is Albert, and I currently run the station called Starflier Base in the Kepler System. You may remember us from the hyperspatial job we did for you a while back. I'm here today to ask for a service from your organisation.

Our installation has sat here in the Kepler System for about five months now. This is five months inside of a dark matter storm, filled with lightning and radiation. I'm here to ask if there is a member of your crew who can assess our installation to better shield us from this constant danger. Unfortunately, our crew members here aren't trained or have the knowledge to perform this kind of self-assessment of our station, so we'll need to rely on a foreign agency to do this for us. In addition, if there is any kind of medication to help slow down the effects of radiation poisoning, we would very much like a year's supply for a crew of around eight hundred.

If there's any additional information you need from us before any work can start, do reciprocate a message. We'd surely appreciate any assistance in this matter.

10.09.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Jill Xi, PharmD, Director
Location ....... Med Force Academy, Omicron Theta
To ...................... Albert, Starfliers
Subject .......... Re: Your message regarding the Kepler installation

Good day Albert,

Thank you for writing us at MFE. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jill Xi and I am the director of the Med Force Academy in Omicron Theta. Apart from offering a great number of educational programs, the academy also functions as a place where we do both physical and pharmaceutical research.

You wrote about your station being in a part of space which can be nothing less than particularly unfriendly for both inorganic and organic material. At MFE our primary focus is on the health and wellbeing of sentient beings as well as to bring hope to those where non may (seem to) exist.

Many years ago we started researching what at that time seemed a promising new way to vaccinate humanoids against the harmful effects of radiation. As it turned out, our studies showed not only a way to protect against radiation we also noticed that it had curing effects on those suffering from prolonged radiation exposure.

As I mentioned the goals of MFE earlier, I am very happy to announce that we will very soon release our medication publicly to all Sirius for free. Yet, though I am sure this publication will benefit you greatly this does not solve your problems in an instance so therefor MFE will provide you with 1200 doses of which has been renamed from it's development name 'MFE-117' to 'Cure-E', the product name. The medication shall be transported to your installation upon us receiving the coordinates and docking rights.

The delivery shall be free of charge.

Now back to where it comes down to protecting your installation against the effects of harmful external influence. While MFE also researches materials we have yet to gain experience in this area of expertise.
The MFE Academy has been relocated by a Libertonian corporation named 'Deep Space Engineering' (DSE) and I know they are experts where it comes down to construction and engineering. So for any constructional protection I'd highly recommend DSE. Our contact back then was Harus Burke so please ask for him or his co-worker Lulatia Bellisario.

I hope that my reply may help you and your station crew. While I will not ask for any compensation for the advise or the delivery of the vaccines MFE always welcomes a donation.

Should you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to contact me or, as you do get to travel a lot, visit us in Omicron Theta.

Yours in the service of those in need,

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]

Jill Xi, PharmD
Director, Med Force Academy, Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Alicia Cook
To: Albert, Starflier Base
CC: Dr. Jill Xi

Greetings, Sir,

I am Alicia Cook, commander of [MFE]Med.Force.Three. As my counterpart, Dr. Xi, has explained, we aren't really engineers if you will. I can fly to your base and at best offer the services of my engineering crew but that would have limited effect. Dr. Xi makes a good suggestion in recommending the services of Deep Space Engineering.

I am currently in New York and can readily get to you to at least render medical care and assist with what medicines we do have so please, give us coordinates and docking rights.

Dr. Xi, I have included you in this transmission. I can use a fresh resupply on ship as we have been here for some time working training the 46th.

Thank you,
Alicia Cook
Commander, [MFE]Med.Force.Three
Connection Established ██
Transmission Opens ██
Technocracy x Starfliers Hybrid Encryption
[Image: starfliers_logo.png]
Albert, Starflier Base ██
Alicia Cook, Med Force Enterprises ██

Our installation is located in Sector D4 of the Kepler System, and our docking bays have been given commands to grant landing requests made by [MFE] vessels. Come when time suits, and we shall await your services.

10.09.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██