Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kishiro & Samura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: 5lqJajt.gif]
侯爵島森正仁

拝啓木城とサムラ株式会社取締役殿, (//"haikei kishiro to samura kabushikigaisha torishimariyaku dono" - Dear representative of the Kishiro and Samura Corporation)

I bid you good day. I am reaching out to you with to inquiries today.

Firstly, I would like to know if the keiretsu have the capabilities right now for large ship production. Clan Shimamori has recently obtained a permission of the Imperial Cabinet to construct an imperial yacht befitting the nobility. Despite the infamous reputation of "Satsuma" that belonged to governor Tekagi, I believe this ship class can still serve well the Empire. The imperial engineers from Kure shipyard have already worked out the blueprints for the ship which (attached below), according to the directions of the Prime Minister, is to be constructed on Yukawa shipyard. With regard to this, I am interested if Clan Shimamori can rely on the proud corporations of Kusari and whether Samura and Kishiro can set aside their competition in this matter and cooperate for the better goal. In particular, in case you deem the project feasible I would like to inquire about the amount of materials required and the price of the delivery of the said materials. Clan Shimamori will happily cover your expenses

[Image: aNw2bmM.png]
"Hitachi"-class imperial yacht

Secondly, I would like to humbly invite the esteemed Kishiro and Samura corporations to join the development of the Chubu system. The system in question (also known as Sigma-63) was recently discovered in proximity to Honshu system as has one habitable planet (Nagoya) and some valuable natural resources for the commercial and state benefit. His excellency imperial Minister for Okinawa and Sigma Territorial Affairs Noboru Higuchi-san has advised me to invite Samura and Kishiro to the development of the newly established colony, and I happily heed his advice. The system is devoid of hostile presence for now and is guarded by a detachment of the 66th advanced battlegroup. Additional security is rendered by Clan Shimamori's retainers, mostly planetside. So you can be sure of the safety of your operations both in space and planetside. More detailed profile of the system can be found here.

Please, let me know your answer to this two proposals. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

敬具島森正仁 (//"Keigu Shimamori Masahito" - Best Regards, Shimamori Masahito)

[Image: eiqeLns.png?1]

[伝言以上]
> OPENING COMM CHANNEL...
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: uTJc8Fv.png]
03/12/828

[Image: 6VPq0et.png] SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] COMM ID: Karl Kamimura
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] TO: "Keigu Shimamori Masahito"
[Image: 6VPq0et.png]>SOURCE: Shinjuku Station - New Tokyo
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] RANK: Director of Samura Heavy Industries
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] PRIORITY: High

Greetings to the "Clan of Keigu Shimamori Masahito".

We cherish that your person, and also your entire clan, are happy and with their health prospered.

We receive your message and rejoice in the proposal in which your Clan puts us to reflect to know more details of its purposes regarding the purpose to be built. We will certainly meet with the shareholders and all the board in force in this mandate to resolve this information that we think is pertinent and that comes in due course.
We will certainly let you know when we will meet and also what is decided and exarado in minutes of priority.

Regarding Sigma 63, we were very interested, but very much in providing some scouts to, if any, help in whatever it takes.

For now, all this documentation is being catalogued in our intelligence, engineering and logistics committees. As soon as everything is properly connected, point by point, we will have our meeting and consecutively an answer, which, I particularly hope is in favour of mutual cooperation in this objective.

In the end, we salute you all with our sincerest esteem to your Clan.

Attachments:

Welcome to the specialized Service Samura Heavy Industries.

[Image: WcOrViZ.png]
Director Samura Heavy Industries and Commander of Transport,
[Image: IjZ1JAL.png]

INCOMING MESSAGE

侯爵島森正仁

Kamimura-san,

I welcome the esteemed Samura Corporation to join the project and extend my best wishes to you and your company.

Your cautious approach to "Hitachi" project and invitation to Chubu system is understandable. I assure you, however, that both the construction of the yacht and the development of the system is sanctioned by the Imperial Government and are fully within the limit of the law. The construction of "Hitachi"-class imperial yacht is meant to provide a new headquarters for Shimamori Clan befitting the status of Kusari nobility. The ship is supposed to represent the splendor of the House of Kusari, promote our culture, and uphold the dignity of Shimamori Clan. The ship is to be luxurious enough to stage diplomatic and commercial talks and at the same time safe to house VIPs and provide protection to the Clan on long space voyages. The purposes for the construction of the vessel have been discussed with the Imperial Cabinet , the latter raising no objections to the project. I hope, following my small explanation of Clan's intentions regarding the ship, you will concur with the Cabinet's judgement.

I will be awaiting the conclusion of your Board meeting and its decision.

Sincerely yours,
Marquess Shimamori Masahito

[伝言以上]
> LOADING RESOURCES...

12/12/828

Greetings to the "Clan of Keigu Shimamori Masahito".

We cherish that your person, and also your entire clan, are happy and with their health prospered.

Konnichiwa to the Shimamori Clan.

We hope that there will be peace and prosperity among you in all your purposes.

For your information, after analyzing the purposes of your project, it was decided to meet in good time, the board and shareholders of Samura to deal with your matter.

A call has been issued to all who have the authority to decide so large and very important project in relation to the kingdom of Kusari. The date has been set for seven days from today.

Therefore, know that everything competes for Samura to be established on safe ground within this project.

In the most, receive our esteem and consideration..

In the end, we salute you all with our sincerest esteem to your Clan.

> LOADING RESOURCES...

06/01/829

Konnichwa Keigu Shimamori Masahito

We are certainly interested in what may come our purview to cooperate in your design for this noble construction of this imperial ship.

The Samura Heavy Industries review committee has voted that it will be an honor for us to participate in this project.

Just let us know what we can do to help.

We also need the list of material and values that your economy is willing to offer us as a burden for us to do our part in your project.

That's all for now.

INCOMING MESSAGE

侯爵島森正仁

Kamimura-san,

I am happy that the esteemed Samura corporate board has come to a favourable decision regarding the project. You are now, therefore, entrusted under the imperial authority provided in the official permission to oversee the construction of the vessel.

The list of materials put together by the imperial engineers of Kure is as follows:
  • Hull Segments x 12,000 - main hull
  • Cryocubes x2,000 - temperature regulation and cooling of the reactor
  • Optronics x 5,000 - sensors and arrays
  • Plasfoam x 6,000 - internal layout and isolation
  • Reinforced Alloys x 8,000 - primary armour plating
  • Basic Alloys x 6,000 - hull skeleton
  • Ablative Armour Plating x 2,000 - secondary armour plating
  • Engine Components x 2,000 - main and secondary engines
  • High-Temperature Alloys x 4,000 - reactor insulation and outer anti-radiation and heat layer
  • Lasers x 1,000 - reactor fusion control, sensors, weapon targeting
  • Optical Chips x 1,000 - sensors, weapon targeting, stellar navigation
  • Plastics x 2,000 - insulation for electronics, internal layout
  • Polymers x 1,000 - insulation
  • Robotics x 2,000 - automatic self-repair systems, fire & other disaster automated relief systems, weapon reloading, crew service
  • Quantum multiplexors x 2,500 - reactor, stellar navigation, quantum-based telecommunication
  • nanocapacitors x 4,000 - reactor insulation, shield systems, heat-to-energy absorption
  • Solar Panels x 500 - emergency energy collection

The materials are to be delivered to Yukawa shipyard in Honshu. I am aware that the shipyard in question belongs to Kishiro and this might cause tensions with Samura. However, the imperial authorities provided permission for the ship to be constructed on the said station and therefore not to deviate from the clearance we have obtained I suggest we all stick to the original plan. I do not need to stress that the ability of Samura and Kishiro to cooperate on such a matter would leave a good impression on the imperial representatives and my Clan as well.

Needless to say, Clan Shimamori undertakes all the financial expenses to obtain and deliver the materials. I would kindly request you to compute the invoice for all the materials combined so that we can wire a single payment. I would also appreciate proof of the delivery. Samura is entitled to lease the delivery in its entirety or parts to other contractors as it sees fit. However, the construction of the vessel is to be carried only by the authorised engineers of Kishiro, Samura, imperial shipyard of Kure.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Marquess Shimamori Masahito

[伝言以上]
> LOADING RESOURCES...

07/01/829

[Image: 6VPq0et.png] TO: "Marquess Shimamori Masahito"

Konnichwa Marquess Shimamori Masahito

Samura is also happy with the opportunity to cooperate in this honorable project.

As for the materials to be delivered to Yukawa Shipiard, we will do so by stoneware, following the order in the aforementioned list, that is, first:

For the other commodities we will let you know the value to the extent that we deliver the ones listed in this document; if Kishiro Technologies does not show its favourin the delivery.

That's all for now.

> LOADING RESOURCES...

10/01/829

Today's work order.

That's all for now.

INCOMING MESSAGE
[Image: jsFeVER.png]
SENDER: - Shimamori Clan Secretariat
SUBJECT: - Delivery Payment

Kamimura-sama,

This is to notify you that all the due payments have been transferred to your designated account Samura|-[Bank]. The total amount due was 44,258,000 Sirius Credits.
  • Reinforced Alloys: 8,000 units * 509 SC = 4,072,000 SC
  • Basic Alloys: 6,000 units * 4,560 SC = 27,360,000 SC
  • Plasfoam Conduit: 6,000 units * 859 SC = 5,154,000 SC
  • Cryocubes: 2,000 units * 3,836 SC = 7,672,000 SC

Clan Shimamori greatly appreciates your assistance and values your business. Once the deliveries are complete we will issue a premium for your contribution in this matter. The Marquess is sending his best regards and wishes you troubleless delivery of the rest of the materials.

Sincerely yours,
Imagawa Mana, Clan Shimamori Secretariat

END OF MESSAGE
> LOADING RESOURCES...

11/01/829

Today's work order.

That's all for now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4