Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----------------------------DATA CONNECTION................................ESTABLISHED-----------
-----------------------------RECEIVING MESSAGE DATA......................DONE------------------
-----------------------------DATA ATTACHMENT DETECTED!----------------------------------
-----------------------------DOWNLOADING DATA ATTACHMENT..........DONE------------------

Encryption: Medium
Sender: Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH
Sent from: planet New Berlin, New Berlin system, Rheinland
To: BPA Commerce Control Division, Bretonia Police Authority
Subject: Renewal of company licenses

[Image: SeanStone-StoneBros1.jpg]

Greetings dear madam or sir from BPA Commerce Control Division! My name is Sean Stone and I´m executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH. I´m contacting you because I want to apply for renewal of our Tau Trading License and our Military Material License which will expire this week. Nothing changed on our side and for our ships since time when you granted us these licenses, conditions stay same. We already sent required fees, in total 45 million credits, to account BPA)Anvil, confirmations of payment are in data attachment of this message. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

---DATA ATTACHMENT---
#1 - Confirmation of payment 25 million credits for Tau Trading License
[Image: bpa_taulicense_payment.jpg]

#2 - Confirmation of payment 20 million credits for Military Material License
[Image: bpa_militarylicense_payment.jpg]

------------------------------END OF THE MESSAGE-----------------------------------------
------------------------------DATA CONNECTION......................TERMINATED----------------
[Image: BPAlogo_2.gif]

To Sean Stone

You licenses have been renewed, they will now expire April 19th.
Have a nice day.

Regards, Susan
Assistant Manager, Public Relations Office
New Scotland Yard
Planet New London
*****Transmission incoming*****

ID: Baird

Good Day, I am inquiring as to the status of the Military materials licence for Oz Merchant shipping.

Good Day,
Baird

***Message Ends***
This is [TFO]-JJ.Gunslinger and i want to purchase a Military Vehicle licence for all of TFO for a sum of 20 million SC. and who do i send the money to?
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

To all lawful organisations and individuals who trade in Bretonia,

With Commissioner Marwick's disappearance, I have been offered his position, and control of the Commerce Control Division. Some of you have had your licences expire, so it may be worth checking your paperwork to avoid any misunderstandings with our officers.

Mr. Baird,

As we discussed in space, Oz Merchant Shipping's transports under the AMS tag still have their licence until just after the start of next year.

Mr. Gunslinger,

I'll require some more information about you and your organisation before approving your request for a Military Materials Licence.
Provide a description of your company and goals, evidence of your papers, reputation with the Bretonian forces (the BPA and BAF) and its criminal groups, as well as a receipt for the licence fee of 20 million credits and we can get your group approved.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: Stephen Schwerdtfeger, Guildmaster ****

**** TO: BPA Licensing ****

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE: ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK: ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: stephen_schwerdtfeger.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[Image: ImgLogoSmall.png]

Dear Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page,

hereby the IMG would like to renew their Tau Trading License.

The money has been wired seconds ago.

[12.11.2012 12:57:58] You have sent 25.000.000 credits to BPA)Anvil

Visual proof can be sent, if needed.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely

Stephen Schwerdtfeger
IMG Guildmaster

*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

To Guildmaster Schwerdtfeger,

Your renewal payment has been received. The Independent Miners Guild is now licensed to bring goods to their bases north of the border for the next six months' time, until the 12th of May.

Best regards,
http://s368.beta.photobucket.com/user/ja...4640119774

Here are the SS of my standings
and who do i send the money too?
[Image: 29d8ver.png]
Universal Shipping Inc USI
Application of Military Material Licensing

ID Charles.Bell - Universal Shipping President;

To whom it may concern, I'm a little upset last night as to why Universal Shipping hadn't been asked for a licence. Two members of my convoy and myself were charged against this licence for helping out the crown, one of which never went home due to Reaver's engaging us without any assistance at all.

However, that aside. Universal Shipping regards our sister nation "Bretonia" a second home. To wit; we'd like un-restricted trade access to Military Material's inbound/outbound of Bretonia to Liberty.
In regards, we'll also hit your front line at Planet Leeds to save refugees upon request if a contractual agreement under the licencing law is permitted.

Corporation License of 20,000,000c awaits your agreement

Yours faithfully.

Charles Bell
President
Universal Shipping Inc

Mr. Bell,

I would like to apologise for the disruption to your trade, it was unfortunate. However, the officer was within his rights, as whoever's place it was to renew the licence for Universal appears to have forgotten to do so...
Of course, your company is well entitled to renew its licence, and as you have seen, the fee is 20 million credits. Once the credits are received and your company returned to the licensing list, you may trade in all of these products again.

Best regards,

To Mr. Gunslinger again,

The encryption you've used on your evidence is still unknown to us, and your licence cannot be processed until we have access to it.