Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-incoming transmission-
-source: LL-Pennybrooke-
-subject: Tau trading license-

Greetings again.
I must say I'm a bit surprised you have no record of my license, as this will be the fourth time it's issued, which has never previously been an issue.
For your convenience I've linked the previous three.

<link01>
<link02>
<link03>

Thank you for your time.

-end transmission-
Edwin Pennybrooke,

Sir, we have recently tightened up the issuing of Licences to Individuals and unknown Corporations. And seeing as we have no records of certain information from you we will still require this information for our records. You will find the required information details below:
Quote:To obtain a Tau Trading Licence, an individual or corporation must submit either their name or common registration, an abridged background regarding himself or their corporation including their standing with the Kingdom of Gallia, and the registration fee. Kusari Nationals are not eligible for this license under current trade agreements.

Once this information has been supplied and is deemed satisfactory then we can process your request.

Mercana Mishi Shirou,

We are pleased to renew Interspace Commerce's Tau Trading Licence. Bretonia is eternally grateful for the business that your Company does with it.

Gypsie Skripto,

Your Medical Expertise is well renowned throughout Sirius. We have no problem in issuing TAZ, the Medical Licence.

[Image: vkiXtGH.png]

Sirs and madams of the Bretonian Police Authority,

We, the Junker Marauders would like to renew our restricted goods license for medical goods. You can find our original licensure here and our renewed payment here.

In addition, we'd like to apply for a Military Material license. While we aren't arms manufacturers, we have a particular knack for getting things from point A to point B, and with the war effort being as it is, we figured we could help you folks out. You can find the payment for that license here.

Catch you on the flipside.

Invergordon, out.

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]
[Image: 1ied4w.png]

Greetings.
As our current Licenses expire on 7th November, we would like to renew them.

Also, the Congress would like to sign up for a Medical Licence. This would be a useful addition to our current Licenses, and would allow us to ship much needed medical supplies to planetside forces on Leeds, and to various refugee camps in Bretonia.

The fee of the renewals and the new Licence is 60 million credits altogether, which have been sent to your account.

Kind regards,
.:j:. Adam Wayland

[Image: md15qa.png]
++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++
SIGNAL: ENCRYPTED <decoding>
STRENGTH: ||||||||||||||| 75%
---------------------------------------
To: BPA Registration and licensing
Captain Keith "Mammon" Boniface
----------------------------------------

Dear BPA Authorities,

Recently it has come to my attention that we have been unintentionally breaking Bretonian trade laws. I wish to immediately apply for an individual TAU traders license for my large transport [Z]DS-Transport-Beta and an individual military grade license for my small transport [Z]DS-Transport-Alpha. My outfit mostly trades in unrestricted goods to IMG bases in the Tau systems but occasionally we have transported small loads of military vehicles to be sold at Planet London. We are a relatively new shipping outfit and did not mean to offend with our ignorance of Bretonia trade embargo laws. If I can locate one of your operatives today I will commence with payment.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Sincerely,
Captain Keith "Mammon" Boniface
[Z]DS
----------------------------------------------
++END TRANSMISSION++
Junker Marauders of Invergordon Spaceport,

You will find that your Medical Licence has been renewed.

Also due to your continuing support with the War Effort against Gallia we have granted you the Licence for the Military Materials Licence.
.:j:. Adam Wayland,

The Tau Trading Licence and the Military Materials Licence have both been renewed.

And because of your continuing support with the War Effort against Gallia and the much needed help in Leeds we have granted you the Medical Licence as well.

Bretonia thanks you for your continuing support.
Edwin Pennybrooke,

After much thought and a little external 'interference' we have decided to grant you a Tau Trading Licence.