Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Republic | From: Starfliers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rcpt // Crayter Republic
from // Halpert Kennedy, Starfliers
encr // Technocracy x Starfliers Hybrid
[Image: output-onlinepngtools_1.png]

My name is Halpert Kennedy of the Starfliers. I'm gonna make this short, as I have an appointment with Cryer in the next few minutes about my radiation sickness.

We are looking at relocating our base of operations to the Taus. Tau-44 looks suitable enough. I imagine your organisation have conditions, demands or whatever to allow us such a thing.

They just called me, got to go.

As always, Godspeed

|| Encrypted ||
[Image: RPuooo0.png]

TO Halpert Kennedy

Apologies for the wait, I hope your appointment sends you on a speedy recovery. With the subject at hand, the republic would love to welcome you and your corporation into our space. Despite your encryption code being rather suspicious. Please fill out this Installation Application form. Upon approval we recommend you scout the area with us to confirm the location of the base and the safety of the area.

In service to the Republic.

Oliver Snow
Minister of Domestic Affairs
Crayter Republic
Starfliers Communication

[Image: unknown.png?width=1440&height=553]
Halpert Kennedy
To: Oliver Snow, Crayter Republic

Damnit, now I have to learn how to take this Radomin stuff. Cryer's new drug. Oh, right.

Our communications protocols are not the topic today. On our end, this is a serious ordeal and I'd much rather we stay on topic. I've done my own little scouting on the system. Turns out, our leader isn't a real fan of graveyards. Turns out Tau-37 looks to be a decent alternative. Haven't seen any of your ships, does Crayter fly out that far?

As always, Godspeed

Starfliers Communication
[Image: RPuooo0.png]

Mr. Kennedy,

The Crayter Republic does patrol the deep Tau's as far as Tau 37 to secure its borders from Maltese smugglers and raiders. Tau 44 has sustained massive damage in recent times due to a large incursion from said raiders that went largely uncontested by the major House militaries. Thankfully the fury of Malta was broken at Borneo by the valiant efforts of many Crayterian and Guild personnel's lives, with token assistance provided by elements of the Gallic Fleet.

Should your company seek to build a facility, the Ministry would advise Tau 44 over 37, as it is home to much of the Republic's fleet. Our forces do not at present hold any outpost in the edge system of Tau 37 however.

In service to the Republic.

Oliver Snow
Minister of Domestic Affairs
Crayter Republic
Starfliers Communication

[Image: unknown.png?width=1440&height=553]
Halpert Kennedy
To: Oliver Snow, Crayter Republic

Again, graveyards are something we don't want to be associated with, even if we were in a different area within the same system. I should probably thank you for reminding me that the Gallia and the Maltese are also nearby. May need to navigate the locals to find a place for us.

Thanks for your time, but Tau-44 doesn't seem right for us. As much as it did initially seem suitable, I'll continue scouting for systems that might be better for us to live in.

As always, Godspeed

Starfliers Communication