Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: O'Breweries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Navarch Valentine
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ojmBL3n.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Good day.

My name is Valentine, I am a Navarch of the Technocracy, an organisation dedicated to guardianship of technology and knowledge, our interests are with studying the unknown, protecting unique sites of science and advancing Humanity.

We are interested in making a large batch order to our homeland in Inverness in interests of expanding some domestic zones in interests of accommodating some refugees. Such a horrific circumstance. As you can probably imagine, people like to get bored and will need some comforting. That's where your company come in, providing that poisonous relief for the harsh realities of life.

10,000 - Tea
5,000 - Vodka
5,000 - Whiskey
5,000 - Rum
5,000 - Wine
5,000 - Liberty Ale
5,000 - Rheinbier
5,000 - Gin
5,000 - Sake

We would also like to inquire on your prices for such a large order.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: OBREW.png]
[Image: transmissionINC.png]
[Image: avatarblue.png]

ENCRYPTION: ...ESTABLISHED...
SENDER ID: CEO Synon Islay
ORIGIN: Orion Breweries HQ, Planet Curacao, Cortez
SUBJECT: Inverness Humanitarian Aid
TRANSMISSION: ...STABLE...

Greetings Valentine,

It is unfortunate to hear of these circumstances, but we are appreciative that Orion Breweries Co can aid in this humanitarian effort for these people. Hopefully our commodities can lift their spirits and culinary experiences, as opposed to means to numb their daily life. That of course, is out of our control.

I digress! We will supply Valravn Citadel with your requested goods.

I have anchored this project with the company and our CFO. The shipment's total profits is calculated to around 135 000 000 credits. Since this is a humanitarian effort however, we actuate a humanitarian relief write-off.

The total for non-coverable expenditure will be 25 000 000 credits.

If this is agreeable to you we will begin transportation immediately and provide confirmation upon each delivery. Considering that the origins of these commodities will arrive from each corner of Sirius and Gallia, a time estimation is difficult to provide. We will however make haste and I will be personally involved.

I will be awaiting your reply.

In good spirits,
Synon Islay

[Image: transmissionEND.png]
...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Your dedication to helping those in need is most commendable, especially with such a brutish war. Not many people would take the step to help their fellow man.

Your offered terms are more than generous, we can happily agree to it.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

SUBJECT: Inverness Humanitarian Aid

Understood!

Shipments are underway. The payment can be sent to O'Breweries|BANK. I expect the tea to be delivered shortly, since it is processed next door to you on Planet Curacao.

In good spirits,
Synon Islay

SUBJECT: Delivery: Tea

10 000 units of Tea has been delivered. See confirming attachments to this message.

Left to deliver:
  • 5 000 Vodka
  • 5 000 Whiskey
  • 5 000 Rum
  • 5 000 Wine
  • 5 000 Liberty Ale
  • 5 000 Rheinbier
  • 5 000 Gin
  • 5 000 Sake

In good spirits,
Synon Islay

[Attachment 1] [Attachment 2]

SUBJECT: Delivery: Liberty Ale

Shipment of 5 000 units of Liberty Ale has been delivered. See attachment.

Left to deliver:
  • 5 000 Vodka
  • 5 000 Whiskey
  • 5 000 Rum
  • 5 000 Wine
  • 5 000 Rheinbier
  • 5 000 Gin
  • 5 000 Sake
In good spirits,
Synon Islay

[Attachment]

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Mr. Islay.

The last we spoke the night prior, I overheard some Bretonians were hassling you. In interests of raising some ... awareness to other independent parties to ensure everyone's safety, would you be willing to part with what they were saying?

I would suspect that the Zoners and Junkers take problem to them trying to choke out their supply.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

TO: Navarch Valentine

Greetings,

We did indeed run into a BAF transport outside our HQ in the Cortez system on our last shift.

It was a rather confusing encounter. We were stopped outside Planet Curacao and the BAF stated they are scanning all ships "on their side of the system" because of growing tensions with Liberty.

That was statement one.

Then the usual questions about the cargos origin and destination, nothing out of the ordinary. We stated that we were going to Freeport 14 with the Liberty Ale. BAF questioned this because they claimed that Zoners "haven't posted many orders for such cargo in recent times". As if they would know of all of our shipping assignments, which they do not.

I informed the BAF we are a Sirius and Gallia wide company on neutral grounds doing business all over. They then urge me to answer where the cargo was headed, although they'd been informed already, which was a bit surprising and provoking.

BAF proceeded to state that The Technocracy in Inverness had frequently ambushed transports such as ourselves, and said it was their top priority to ensure our safety.

That was statement two.

We let the BAF know we appreciated the information, and that the company does ongoing threat assessments and insure all cargo fully. As well as working from a neutral standpoint and diplomacy, thus having minimal risks of such ambushes stated above.

They appreciated our desires but informed us that being neutral will put us at great risk of facing governmental sanctions and to please consider working only with house-aligned corporations and organizations, and again said they were interested in knowing the intended receiving organization that would pick up the Liberty Ale. Even though these were already stated beforehand.

That was statement three.

We then questioned the governmental sanctions for going to Freeport 14 in Inverness and asked them to send over such ruling over to me directly for our lawyers to read through. I also reiterated the fact we stay out of wars and tensions between factions as a neutral business.

The BAF thanked us for our cooperation and claimed that Orion Breweries wasn't presently aware of the organizations designated by them as hostile. Another baffling and suspicious statement in itself. Then they "granted us permission" to reach Freeport 14 on this occasion.

We told them that surely a neutral faction as Zoners would be able to receive this stock at their Freeport. To which they replied that such was the case but factions operating outside the NFZ were not, and that their highest recommendation was for the company to seek neutral delivery grounds.

That was statement four.

There were also a bounty hunter arriving at the end, who ended up following us with some distance to Freeport 14, to which we went afterwards. I can't say whether or not it was hired to follow me or if it was a circumstance. I do not mind in any case.

It is true the company sees itself as neutral and stays out of politics and war, and Bretonia is right to have their suspicions, but it was a rather accusative altercation from the start. Going to Freeport 14 in Inverness is not forbidden by law, but merely a travel warning advice, which we fully understand. It does not however deny the company to go to the system. I understand however that they do not want The Technocracy to receive any of these goods. A fact that would be impossible for them to know unless they had access to our encryption or spies at your citadel, which I doubt they do.

While we are on the subject however, I'll make a note that the company agrees to these shipments at this time because it is for humanitarian aid. Same reason we do not charge you for the goods itself nor do we seek to gain anything else in return but the 25 000 000 in salaries, fuel etcetera. Our neutral grounds is important to us, I hope you understand.

Perhaps it is best that we deliver the goods to Freeport 14 and the refugees can have them from there? What do you say? We clearly want to help them but we also don't want unnecessary trouble or sanctions from Bretonia, in which we also operate fulltime.

We hope the brews so far has made the lives of these refugees a bit more bearable at least, may their suffering lift with haste.

In good spirits,
Synon Islay

SUBJECT: Refugee Commodity Status Report

Greetings,

We decided to proceed as planned, with the adjustment that we ship the commodities to storage on Freeport 14 for pickup. I hope this is still acceptable to you, we did not want to delay in sake of the refugees and our suggestion has neither been confirmed or denied. I understand you have other business and projects taking up your time.

If however you still need the commodities to be moved from Freeport 14, please let us know.

Since last time we spoke we have delivered: Vodka, Whiskey, Rum, Wine and Sake. Documents of confirmation is attached to this message.

Left to deliver:
5 000 Rheinbier
5 000 Gin

In good spirits,
Synon Islay

[Vodka] - [Whiskey] - [Rum] - [Wine] - [Sake]

SUBJECT: Refugee Commodity Status Report

Greetings,

I'm delighted to report the final deliveries have been done. Please see attachments for documentation. I believe this concludes our current business, please see the destination for the payment below.

We hope that the refugees have a more pleasant day-to-day now that there are some culinary experiences to be had. I was informed OS&C successfully brought commodities to them as well. Apologies for the slight delay of these last two shipments, the recent skirmishes in Coronado spilled into Cortez as well. While we are passive in any encounter, the Outcasts nearly reached our transport but we were able to stay out of range. I believe they'd claim your cargo as their own which would have delayed it further.

In any case, thank you for the charity work.

Destination for payment: O'Brew|BANK
Sum: 25 000 000 credits

In good spirits,
Synon Islay

[Rheinbier] - [Gin]

Pages: 1 2