Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Zoner Resistance Members in Pennsylvania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Zachary_Graham_4xBorder.jpg]

》》》 FROM: Zachary Arnold Graham

》》》 TO: Zoners of Pennsylvania

》》》 SUBJECT: Our Resistance

Fellow Pennsylvania Zoners

I speak these words from the heart of the resistance, from our sanctuary amidst the stars, the Pinnacle Outpost. My name is Zachary Arnold Graham, once a cargo captain, now a freedom fighter driven by the yearning to reclaim what was unjustly taken from us. Our world, planet Erie, has suffered under the iron grip of the Liberty Republic's forces - the Liberty Navy and the Liberty Security Force. But today, me and my men stand united, unwavering in our determination to bring back the light of freedom to our beloved home.

The Pinnacle Outpost stands as a testament to the indomitable spirit of those who fought valiantly aboard the EDC Pinnacle, sacrificing their lives for the cause we hold dear. It is here, amidst humble conditions and with inadequate resources, that we gather our strength, planning and preparing for the battles that lie ahead. We are a diverse assembly of more than five hundred volunteers, each with our own stories of loss and resilience, bound together by a shared purpose.

I address you, my fellow Zoners, for it is in unity that our true strength lies. I implore those among you who hear the call of freedom, who refuse to bow before the oppressors, to join our cause. Together, we can bring an end to the occupation that has stained the soil of our homeworld. With our combined skills, determination, and unwavering spirit, we shall prevail.

But we cannot do this alone. Our numbers swell, and our resources dwindle. The very survival of our outpost and our cause is at stake. We appeal to the generosity and compassion of our fellow Zoners, those who have seen the oppression firsthand and understand the urgency of our plight. We beseech you to lend a helping hand, to provide us with the supplies and provisions necessary to sustain our resistance. In the face of adversity, let us stand together as a beacon of hope, supporting one another in our pursuit of justice.

We send this message across the vast expanse of space, knowing that within the hearts of Zoners like you, the desire for liberty burns bright. Reach out to us, extend your support, and together we shall write a new chapter in the annals of our struggle.

We will never surrender. You will find our hidden base deep within the Driftwood fields.

Zachary Arnold Graham,
Administrator of the Pinnacle Outpost.

|Opening Transmission|

[Image: Wilder.png]

To: .............................. Zachary Arnold Graham
Subject: ................... RE: Our Resistance
Encryption Level: Strong

Salutations,

This is Elias Wilder, former Commander of Zoner Defensive Fleet forces in Sirius. I only wish the ZDF had been around during this encounter. Maybe we could have done more...but alas, this is not to pine over what-could-have-been's. This is to make a stand.

I attempted to stand up for our people on Erie when the Liberty Fascists came to take our home but their might was too much and ours too frail. We saved many lives that day, but lost our friends on the Pinnacle and lost our home all at once.

Your message reached me in Omega-41 where I was resolved to live out the remainder of my days far from house space. It moved me to make a stand and come back to Liberty to take back my home from the cowards in the Liberty government. I presently sit outside in the rechristened "Sword of Erie". I have likewise reached out to a compatriot of mine from the former ZDF, one Captain Kasumi Ito captaining the "Eventide" to join us here to aid you in whatever you need. Be it security or supplies.

We will take back our home. Be it through talks or force, if need be. Liberty will understand that they have woken a sleeping giant in their backyards and their crusade against the Insurgency on Erie has just created a whole other can of worms for them.

We stand with you, whatever you need.

V/R

(Former) Commander Elias Wilder
Zoner Defense Fleet

Transmission Closed - Channel Open
Recipient: Zachary Arnold Graham
Sender: Marius

Greetings Zachary Arnold Graham … I don’t know you! But also I don’t know everyone. You say that you want to fight … and that you have people with you and need supplies. It is not easy to get the kind of supplies I think you need, but … it may not be easy but not impossible. I can say that I now have three units of battalion size , in a total of around 2500 strong former canarian zoners, that chose to come to Erie due the extreme climate change, most are combat veterans from the bretonian war and some even from the Corsair conflict. We get our equipment from friends outside that are brought here by … certain ways that surely you are not expecting that I say what they are. So far our supplies are low and only for my teams, but soon will change since more are being prepare as we speak.

So tell me … who are you and your people? How many times you fired a real weapon, and mainly … how many times you fired in anger? And if already did … tell me … how many have fallen, but more important … what did you feel when they fell?!

I will be waiting for your answers, and if I like then … the next questions could be what you need and how many.

Never Forget!

*end of transmission*
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Zachary Arnold Graham

Greetings, Mr. Graham,

I do not know you but I am sure you know of me. I am Dr. John Holliday, founder of Med Force Enterprises and I own a large piece of land on Erie that I often retreat in. Lately, it has become my home. I already lost one on Gran Canaria and I will be damned if I lose another.

Up there he points skyward, I am useless in a fighting ship. Down here, I am vary much a guerilla fighter if I need be. I am staying amongst my people, the Zoners of Erie, in hopes that we can resolve things but fight I will if I must. Liberty has already denied me licensing to keep doing my work even after I have trained a lot of their personnel, especially those of the 46th. I will not make that same mistake twice!

I have reached out to the Liberty government twice now. This was my first attempt and you are able to see the transcripts of it from two Navy admirals.
This was my latest attempt directly to government officials about a week ago which has gone unanswered. In my opinion, they are not interested and no doubt that they will reply with how we instigated things and how it is our fault. So you can see that I have tried at the urging of the Zoner people to resolve things.

I can tell you that Zoner pride is doing well planet side. They are more alert to things but they go about their lives each day. People go to work, children go to school and so forth.
Against the advice of others, I am staying put. I will either resolve this or I will die trying. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Med Force Enterprises
[Image: FreedomShield.png]

• To: Zachary Arnold Graham

• Subject: We hear you

Graham,

The tyranny of the Navy knows no bounds. Most are complacent, but not us. We are a handful of proud Zoners that can't stand the sight of the flag of Liberty waving around Erie. Have some of us forgotten what made us Zoners? We won't tolerate any intervention on our home, let alone the spill of our blood by the so-called defenders of freedom!

Me and my mates shall join your forces soon. You can count on us. We need all the extra help if we're ever gonna have Erie back to what it once was.
[Image: Zachary_Graham_4xBorder.jpg]

》》》 FROM: Zachary Arnold Graham

》》》 TO: Zoners of Pennsylvania

》》》 SUBJECT: Our Supply Situation

Marius,

So, to answer your questions, we're all volunteers here, and we know exactly what we're getting into. Sure, we might not have the training, experience, or top-notch weapons like our enemies, but let me tell you, we're not backing down. We're not giving up on our homes, no way. Anyone who wants to join us and take up arms is welcome, but I won't force anyone into this fight under threats.

Now, to the rest of you,

I want to say a big thank you for the incredible support and kind words. Right now, we're starting from scratch, barely having anything to work with. See, not all the transports made it here, so we had to make some difficult choices, making do with what we got to build this base.

Good news is we managed to stock up on supplies and spare parts to keep this station intact in Driftwood for quite some time. However, we've got way too many folks here, and keeping our life support systems running is proving to be a real challenge. We're in desperate need of regular supplies of food, water, and oxygen, so any help there would mean the world to us.

I get it, right now, our movement might look like a bunch of underdogs, begging for what we need. But mark my words, my heart tells me it's worth it. If we surrender now, it'll be like showing the other Houses that we're just pushovers waiting to be trampled on when they wave their guns around. And that's not happening.

Oh, and here's something important: Only Zoner ships are allowed anywhere near the Pinnacle for now. We can't afford to risk revealing our position to factions that couldn't care less about our fate.

So let's stand together, fight for free Erie, fight for Pennsylvania. Yeah, we're up against some tough odds, but our spirit and determination are unstoppable. Every single person who joins our cause brings us closer to that better future we're fighting for.

Zachary Arnold Graham,
Administrator of the Pinnacle Outpost.

• Subject: Navy's "Crackdown"

Graham,

We have bad news. It appears that the Navy isn't done with their wave of oppression. I've heard reports of transports - Zoner or not - being stopped for cargo scans all around the Pennsylvania system. The Navy appears trigger happy and I fear the worst might happen at any moment. They might be looking for the few of our transports that escaped Erie. Do you think they might be aware of our movements? We need to be triple cautious from now on.

What are the orders?
[Image: Gen_Comms.png]

》》》 FROM: Genevieve Uihara

》》》 TO: Zachary Arnold Graham

》》》 SUBJECT: Your Supply Situation

Administrator Graham

That's quite a mess the Libertonians have made of things in Pennsylvania. Or was it the insurgents who started it all? Maybe the people of Erie are at fault after all, if you care to believe the official media. Doesn't matter either way. I'm not one to shout slogans about how we are all "one Zoner nation" and we must all band together against the "tyranny of the houses." However, I have some friends on Erie whom I haven't heard from since the hammer fell.

So, on the off-chance that they ended up among your people or got killed in the orbital skirmish or have been incarcerated for whatever reasons the Libertonians could think of, I figure me and my crew should lend you a hand. Besides, collecting some good karma won't hurt either.

However, it looks like the Libertonians aren't gonna make this either. They're cracking down on any suspicious traffic straying from the trade lanes. That shouldn't be a problem for the Spirit of Fortune, but you should advise others flying less capable ships to maybe think twice about trying to run any blockades.

We'll be coming around with more supplies from Bretonia soon. Good luck till then.

Genevieve Uihara,
Captain of the Spirit of Fortune.

Recipient: Zachary Arnold Graham
Sender: Marius

So ... a lot of heart and no head! Ok! So be it! I will send a message to our friends on the Omegas, to send the next shipment to you! I advise you to get some training ... battlefields grounds are soked with blood of people with a lot of heart and no head. If you want some training ... give us a call!

Never forget.

*end of transmission*

• Subject: Navy's "Crackdown", part two

Captain Graham,

We bring more news regarding the developments around our home: We patrolled around Pennsylvania to gather evidence of the Navy's oppression. After reaching high Erie orbit, we encountered the Zoner transport ship Spirit of Fortune, along with one of the Navy's patrol cargo ships wanting to confiscate our cargo for breathing the wrong way, according to their laws. The captain of the transport barked the usual nonsensical laws, and even hinted Erie wasn't our home. How do they expect us to follow their "laws" after they butchered my friends at the battle above Erie? The murderers and assassins orbit above Erie. Their flags of oppression, expansionism and imperialism.

As follows, blackbox recordings of our interactions. The actions and intentions of the Navy grow evident by each second. Please, captain Graham, take a look:

Note their openly hostile tone towards us - Zoners - as a whole. We must do something, captain. I fear that even if we abide by their laws, they won't leave us in peace.

But, I bring good news: I'm happy to say that we provided a distraction for the transport ship Spirit of Fortune to reach the outpost safely with supplies.

That's all. We're eager to get a response soon, captain.

Pages: 1 2 3