Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ALG || From: '\S/'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: leon.png?width=450&height=450]

Leon Vicci, Starfliers
To: ALG Waste Disposal
Subject: Requiring Metals

ALG Waste Disposal... I find myself reaching out to your organization as it seems public information about your services line up with something I am after.

My name is Leon Vicci, leader of the Starfliers. You can think of us as a research group based in the Independent Worlds. We are in need of some custom High-Performance Alloys and Heat Sinks, of which are used for station reconstruction and expansion. Looking over your public information, it looks as though your teams work with such materials. Would this be an order I can place with your Smelters?

As Always, Godspeed

[Image: Template_SEO_Basti_3.gif]

SENDER: Basti Legion, Vorsitzender of SEO
RECIPIENT: CEO Leon Vicci
SUBJECT: Requiring Metals
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Guten Tag CEO Leon Vicci,

A pleasure to meet you. I've heard of your research group, but never had the pleasure of meeting your organization.
As for the High-Performance Alloys and the Heat sings, we would be a bad Waste Disposal company if we couldn't deliver these, right? How many of each do you have in mind?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Basti Legion
Vorsitzender of SEO
Sirius Entsorgung Vorstandsbüro

[Image: Template_SEO_End.png]

Leon Vicci, Starfliers
To: Basti Legion, ALG Waste Disposal
Subject: They Have Heard Of Us

Word travels fast, even within Rheinland! Good to meet you over the comms, Basti. The quantity of resources should not be an issue, however I will rely on your expertise to obtain the best quality Alloys and Heat Sinks.
  • High Performance Alloy, 40,000 units
  • Heat Sinks, 40,000 units
Please do let me know how much this order would cost to obtain and to be shipped over to us. Once a price is agreed upon, I will make contact with you over the secure channels with drop-off details.

As Always, Godspeed

These amounts seem in our ability to send. With the given location, we offer these prices:

High Performance Alloy: 700SC per unit
Heat Sinks: 1300SC per unit

Let me know if these prices are acceptable and we'll get to work asap.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Basti Legion
Vorsitzender of SEO

Leon Vicci, Starfliers
Subject: Agreed and Godspeed

Your pricing sounds fits well within my spending limits. I have already instructed my import crews to allow your company's ships to land and offload the resources. The independent World I am located within has been quite active as of late, it's for the best to keep focused on the task and not stop for any curious individuals.

As Always, Godspeed

Your order has been completed. We hope our service was satisfactory. We are glad to have met your research group and hope for further cooperation in the future!
Below you can find the proofs of delivery:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Basti Legion
Vorsitzender of SEO

Leon Vicci, Starfliers
Subject: Satisfactory work

Import station confirms all required resources have indeed been delivered, very nice work. Happy enough to recommend your services to others in the future! Our teams have found out that the High Performance Alloy delivered is graded at a 73.5 specification, not the standard 52 that's normally sold. I appreciate your teams going through the extra effort on this, it will surely help in our station's expansion.

I'm glad that we have been introduced. May we see each other in space sometime.

As Always, Godspeed