Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =BSG= Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Luitenant loki! please report to the mess-hall when you can.

* as luitenant loki walks into the meshall,he see's all of BSG's members are present*

Please come forward loki, says Lunar

"whats all this about,sir?"

Please bow Loki.

"uuh, allright"

*Lunar places his left hand on Luitenant Loki's sholder*

"The gods of kobol have spoken to me, about your tremendous preformance the last few months, and i hereby, with the power given to me, grant you the rank of Major"

" please stand up, MAJOR Loki, and enjoy the company of your brothers, i belive they want to congratulate you"

* Pops open the bottle*

" now, drinks on the house all!"
Alright, enough ceremonies,

LET'S PARTY!!!

Chief, get us the best booz you could make from the coolant. All drinks on me!
What about a couple of good old zoner rum bottles?:nyam::D

Helped me trough alot of tough times:)
Yeah and sometimse I can still see it "helps"

Aye! Zoner rum for the president! Let him drink till he drops!
*wakes up,damn what an hangover (ooc: on the psp atm,posts might be odd)
Priority 1 transmission to all colonial units,

Verification code 1899AAPMO1797, authentic

issued by Admiral Wingates of the Battlestar Nemesis

Fellow Colonials,

A matter, of most dire importance. Enough party, time for work.

WE ARE CLAIMING TAU 44 !

For this task, the required funds are waiting on Samir Duran's freighter, the Varsovia.

We allied with those independent miners, so that they told us, where this "wonder system" of theirs was, they say, there is a planet full of water and food there. If we can take it, we have our home. Moreover, IMG are more after minerals, not life-supporting goods. So we can expect some goodies in the rocks in there.

Signed,

[color=#000066]Admiral Alexander Wingates

My Godz & Heaven,
My Mother alwayz told 2 just keep trying & ill achieve what i wanted, well i did, i got, so thanx 2 & thanx 2 my fellow clansmemberz is the reason i got my promotion.... thanx

O and thank the godz, lol

Responding 2 Templar's last post above mine,
so as far as the system in question there (Tau-44), we now own it or we r still raising fundz 4 it, plus if i understood correctly, & just 2 clarify 4 those that may not know, we dont know where that is..... lol
Uhm...Slight correction

We DO know, where it is. the JH to it is in Tau 23. As well as in the bordering Tau 42 and Tau 65. If you haven't been there yet, then it's hight time you did.
Good you worked on that ,Admiral wingates.

I still need to take a look there, and fix my rep, lets do that tomorrow k?

Thank you, mister president. I am glad, that what the previous government failed, this one will accomplish.

Transponder refit on the Galactica as well as on all other ships aboard it scheduled to T-24 hours then.

I'll be in my office.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27