Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =BSG= Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Either way you can still only buy them on kyoto base which is BLOOD DRAGON. Even with the war i doubt the Blood Dragons would waste precious resources building Talarca's for a corporation. Kinda shady RP one would think.
You guys seem to be in the state of mind for dictating NPC faction reps on your own. If Igiss and the mod doesn't say they are friendly, then they ARE NOT FRIENDLY. As of yet, the Blood Dragons are still hostile to BAF and planetform. The Blood Dragons are looking to change the Kusari government, not to help someone conquer it. They would be just as quick to fight you off as the KNF are.
Although Blood dragons are Kusary only terrorist organization and they are neutral with planetform and planetform affiliation has no effect what so ever on Blood dragons reputation. I am too tired of explaining. I will leave this to leaders of clan. They made decisions and they will explain them to interested parties.

I only know that this shiplist is published here two months ago, and nobody objected. Some of u saw us in game, and still no one objects this..but when we kill Phantom with them everybody objects. Same thing with our weps...over three months with same weps..then kills one Helgast and all the sudden weap complaining...
u gotta love that...

First sort things out in your own back yard and then come to us...
I've never seen any BSG in Talarcas, nor have I seen any shiplist anywhere.
I have seen several BSG's in Talarcas, although i don't actually remember a shiplist, that might have been a [CR] thing
Since so many people are asking this...

The =BSG= shiplist is on the first page of this thread.

and "Gunstar" translates to Talarca.
' Wrote:Although Blood dragons are Kusary only terrorist organization
Pretty sure Farmer's Alliance are terrorists. Their sole objective is to get Synthfoods out of Kusari and make everybody eat riceburgers. Totally irrelevant to your conversation though :-)

Creampuff
(aka Masago)
I didn't mean that they are only one non lawful ...i meant that they work only within Kusari space...There is no logic in attacking Bretonia or Liberty to overrule the Kusari empire.
The use of the Talarca Cruiser as a stand-in for a middle class Colonial ship goes back 4 months now to the creation of [CR] The ship has appeared in [CR] faction status post since day one, and it appears in ours even now (ours was basically copied from theirs with a few adjustments.)

Some background on the Colonial Gunstar:

Actor Richard Hatch, the one who played Apollo in the original series and who plays Tom Zarek in the new series was developing a continuance series for 20 years before the new series was produced. He also wrote a number of novels based on the original series. Amongst various proposals and stories there is reference to a cruiser/destroyer class vessel that is used in the Colonial Military, it goes under various names, Sparady class, Lemuria class, and Gunstar in some circles.

[Image: sparadylemuriabottom7gw.jpg]

[Image: sparadylemuriarightside3ua.jpg]

Say WOW, that sure does look like a Talarca doesn't it? Just take off the Talarca's tail fins and boom there you go. Well thats what we said. No consideration for the Blood Dragon relationship was made in selecting this ship for our faction. I don't think that fact makes this ship any less valid for our RP. From reading the Talarca info card I would say that the mod creator new that the Talarca really doesn't look like something the Blood Dragons would design, which is why theres a note included about it being an 'alien' design. Well, we are those Aliens!

Now, even with all that. I would be willing to drop both the Talarca AND the Taidan bomber if the mod creator would add the Colonial Raptor as a bomber and put it on a Zoner FP. But since our request for a ship has been ignored by Igiss in both the forum and in PM I don't see that happening very soon if at all. Strange though, considering we are among the largest and most active factions on the server now.

Well,

I will do my best to explain it as I see it and make an offer in the process....

The BSG fully appreciates that we are one of the biggest and most active factions on Disco and when CR merged with us we followed their concept of deploying talarcas for 1 very simple reason aside from RP.

We didnt not want to overwhelm the server and turn BSG into an ubber clan. We are very proud of the fact that we practice strict self policing and place limits on the number and class type of Capital ships we operate.

With the possible exception of Col Abelard, all of our Talarca pilots want to fly Battlestars but we do not allow it. So if you excellent chaps have such a problem with our Gunstar/talarcas then this is my proposal...

I will allow all my 9 talarca pilots to upgrade to Battlestars. How many other faction players want to have BSG enter their space with 12 Battlestars?

Do lemme know as BSG has sufficient traders and funds to make it happen in a week.

We are working very hard to play fair with everyone so do try to work with us because when it comes down to it.... we dont power play, we dont try to win at all cost and we emphasise RP over PvP. And if so many continue to choose to remain blind to that and gripe about the little things then why should we bother?

End msg
Battaglia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27