Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kadesh HF replace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
currently the 4.84 "kadesh heavy fighter" is classified as a heavy civilian vessel. - its very generic... and as far as i know... pretty much no one uses it, cause its as big as a bomber and as weak as a stoneage hatchetman.

soo - it made me think.... zoners have so many nice warships and basicly no fighter - why not turn it into a zoner fighter ( without altering the stats though ) - that won t make the ship much more attractive for pvp, but since zoners don t really need to care too much about that .....

[Image: zonerheavyiso.png]

[Image: zonerheavypers.png]

as you can see - it is based on the rapier BW model but features larger engines. - by the design, it is certainly a new ship - as opposed to some "ancient" design just dug up.

the rapier hitbox fits it well enough

since its meant as a replace for a rather rare ship - there might be a chance to squeeze it in still before we end the beta ... who knows.

the ship itself is meant to display a simple and efficient design - like most BW ships. - nothing too fancy, a ship that is cheap to build and profitable to sell to civilians.

for those that don t know...

the kadesh HF has:

9000 power and 6lvl 9 gunmounts, torp/cd and minedropper + cm ( pretty much average ) along with a lvl9 shield and 8200 armour at roughly an agility similar to the nomad assassin VHF.
The front looks exactly like the kusari bomber minus the torpedo tube mounting. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it's definitely the first thing I thought of.
Love it. Finally we have a new model for the Renzu line. Civilian, yet with a hint of Kusari. Exactly what the Renzu Corporation is looking for.

Also... its not called the Kadesh HF ... its called the Renzu Corp "Saishi" Class Heavy Fighter =P
I think the piece attached to the bottom ruins an otherwise great ship.
The front is needlessly long in my opinion.
' Wrote:Love it. Finally we have a new model for the Renzu line. Civilian, yet with a hint of Kusari. Exactly what the Renzu Corporation is looking for.

Also... its not called the Kadesh HF ... its called the Renzu Corp "Saishi" Class Heavy Fighter =P
Nnnnno, that's the Kushan HF. This is the Kadesh HF.
I would remove the two engines in the center (the ones on the main body behind the cockpit) - they're a bit much. Other than that, looks good.
Looking good Jinx, very attractive replacement model.
' Wrote:Nnnnno, that's the Kushan HF. This is the Kadesh HF.

>.< .. my bad
i like, but the nose is a bit too long for me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5