Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Headquarters of Initiated Zoner Leaders ~ "SHIZL"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Comm ID: Malaclypse, Shizlator, Sirius Headquarters of Initiated Zoner Leaders

Subject:

Official Notice to Sirius, regarding the formation of the "Sirius Headquarters of Initiated Zoner Leaders", aka "SHIZL", aka "High Five".

Current Members:

Malaclypse 666, Temporary Autonomous Zoners, Shizlator

Coriko Lameos, Zoners Abolishing Slavery
Louisa Salome, Zoner Trading Consortium
Samuel Nichols, Omicron Suppy Industries
Elizabeth Tate, Honorary Advisor
Aurelia Silvan, Honorary Advisor

Purpose:

To encourage, support, and welcome both new and inexperienced Zoners to the Zoner Community at large.

Pursuant to new Sirius-wide "Legislation", to ensure that all Zoners are given equal standing in the Zoner Community, and are included in the Community's Activities to the extent possible, whether "Factionised", or Independent Zoners.

To offer helpful advice and suggestions to those Zoners who may not be aware of Zoner Culture, Philosophy, or Policies, both at the "Faction" level, and as accepted by the Community at Large. (Council of Zoners.)

And, if/when necessary, to monitor, rehabilitate, and as a last resort, order the evaluation and possible "Commitment" of Zoners who cannot "adjust" to the Zoner Way. (Especially those Zoners who have obtained access to capital vessels above the level of Cruiser.)

Scope:

The "Shizlator", in conjunction with the "High Five", will receive and evaluate reports regarding Zoner vessels which have "strayed" in either their understanding of, or execution of, accepted Zoner Standards of Conduct, or have behaved contrary to established laws and regulations of other Houses and Factions.

The "Shizlator", in conjunction with the "High Five", may, but is not obligated to, consult the Council of Zoners on reported "incidents".

"SHIZL" claims the Right to evaluate, and if needed, to "Commit" any offending pilot and/or vessel to a Zoner Rehabilitation Facility, for a period to be determined by "SHIZL". Notices of such required Evaluations and/or Commitments will be posted HERE.

The SHIZL trusts that the formation of this "Headquarters" will benefit not only the Zoner Community, but the Sirius Community at Large.

We vow to always strive to act in that Benefit, and to wield "Rehabilitaton" Authority only in extreme circumstances, and without regard to "status", whether Independent or Faction.

//signed

Malaclypse 666, Episkopos Prime,
for the Temporary Autonomous Zoners

Chairman, Council of Zoners

Shizlator, SHIZL
Comm ID: Sirius Headquarters of Initiated Zoner Leaders

People of Sirius:

We are recently receiving a disturbing number of reports regarding the unauthorized and illegal use of the Zoner ZBT 100A "Whale".

We have had numerous reports of pilots possessing Corporate, Smuggler, and even Slaver ID using this ship. (Slaves in cargo pods? Please!)

We will not allow this. The Owner's manual of the ZBT 100 states specifically that the ship is for Zoners only, and Zoner Guard at that. The use of said ship by any other ID voids the Warranty, and all such ships will either be required to be sold immediately, or they will be "repossessed" using whatever force is necessary.

Any and all reports of unauthorized use of the ZBT 100A should be reported on this frequency.

Thank you,

Malaclypse,
Shizlator,
For SHIZL and the High Five
Comm ID: John Bess
Subject: Possible Aqillion carrier theft

Ahoy dear delegates.

Today in Bering i met a junker going by the designation The-Big.Boy piloting an Aquillion carrier.
I asked him how he obtained this vessel exclusively build on Pueblo Bonito and he came up this a story that he built his ship from scrapped parts.
As you may understand i do not buy his story and told him that i will inform the council.
To me it is a big boy with a big theft who needs a big enema if i may say so.
Last time i saw him in Sigma 13.

Scan data:
[Image: th_bigboy.gif]
' Wrote:Comm ID: John Bess

Ahoy dear delegates.

Today in Bering i met a junker going by the designation The-Big.Boy piloting an Aquillion carrier.
I asked him how he obtained this vessel exclusively build on Pueblo Bonito and he came up this a story that he built his ship from scrapped parts.

Comm ID: Malaclypse, Shizlator, SHIZL
To: Captain Bess

Sir, there seem to be certain "loopholes" regarding the ownership of an Aquillon Carrier, which make it difficult for us to exert our jurisdiction in this matter.

However, I do not buy the "built from scrap" theory, either. And, where would this Junker get the actual plans for a Zoner Captial vessel, unless he stole said plans.

We are tightening Temple security in Baffin, Captain, and will certainly consider the Rubber Rose treatment for this gent at the Faction level. We suggest turning this matter back to the Council of Zoners as well.

As Leader of the TAZ, and the Builders "of record" of fine new Aquilons, I'd certainly hate to see some shoddy piece of kludged-together junk "impersonating" an Aquilon myself.

Regards,
Malaclypse, for the SHIZL
Com ID: Reisiger Duke

Greetings honourable SHIZLators

I'd like to advise two vessels to be paid attention to, as both fly a Zoner Whale and one of them certainly doesn't even have a Zoner IFF.

Collection.of.Thoughts - visual ID'd flying a Zoner Whale, no Zoner IFF!
Collection.of.Desires - visual ID'd flying a Zoner Whale, possible Zoner IFF

Unfortunately both vessels were at the very edge of my scanner range and left within seconds, thus I was unable to gather guncam or ID scanning proof.

Upon querying the Collection.of.Thoughts about his ship, ID and IFF I only got some snappy retort about "it being legal..." or something along that line.

Kind Regards
Reisiger Duke
Thank you for the report, Captain Duke.

I am not familiar with either of these vessels either, sir.

If any CoZ Delegates get within Scanner range, please report their ID status here. Thank you.

With regards to the "Gorrus", His Zoner Guard ID has been verified. Case Closed.

Malaclypse, for SHIZL
' Wrote:Comm ID: John Bess

Ahoy dear delegates.

As you may understand i do not buy his story and told him that i will inform the council.
To me it is a big boy with a big theft who needs a big enema if i may say so.
Last time i saw him in Sigma 13.

Scan data:
[Image: th_bigboy.gif]

Somehow this slipped through the "cracks", Captain.

Transferring to the Rehab Center for and Evaluation request now, sir.

Mal.
Comm ID: [TAZ]Freebird.Beta, Freeport 9
To: High Five, SHIZL
Cc: Council of Zoners

Subject: Aquilon Carrier

Greetings,

Today I received a report of an Outcast-IFF'd Aquilon Carrier in Omicron Theta.

I undocked from Freeport 9 in my bomber, and immediately sighted the Carrier "MNS-Avalon" at the Freeport.

Delegate Tate in the Conference "Jinx" was questioning the Captain of the vessel as to its origin.

"Captain Anders" was claiming that he built the vessel "from parts"...

A scan of the vessel showed it to be in possession of Outcast Guard credentials.

Madam Tate strongly advised the Captain to contact the Council of Zoners or the SHIZL immediately. I concurred.

Delegate Salome also arrived on scene, and can verify the sighting.

The Aquilon abruptly ceased communication at this time, docked at the Freeport, and left the bridge.

I leave further action to the High Five and the Council.

Regards,
"Beta"
Comm ID: Malaclypse, SHIZLator

Ahh.. yet another Aquilon "built from scrap". Amazing. Simply amazing.

I have requested that Madam Tate of the High Five send a diplomatic inquiry to the Council of Dons on Malta regarding the MNS-Avalon.

I will also be posting a request for this "Captain Anders" to report to Baffin for an Interview and Evaluation.

Security at Pueblo Bonito will be tightened even more, just to make sure no "scrap parts" go out in our dumpsters.

Malaclypse
for the SHIZL

*transmission begins*

Greeting good Shizlator!

Earlier while on official Gaian business, we stumbled across a ship calledd Fish_Corporation[CZ] in a Zoner Borderworld Transport. While not overly uncommon, this one appeared to be carrying only standard Zoner identification. While I'm sure this just may be a small paperwork issue, the captain did seem highly suspicious which makes me think he may have been hiding something. You may wish to look into such matters.

[Image: zoner_sm.jpg]

*transmission ends*
Pages: 1 2 3