Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The wiki update status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated:

Stellion - Council VHF ( Added picture, page and added to "Very Heavy Fighter list" )
Falchion - BW VHF ( Edited the page and added to "Very Heavy Fighter list" )

Added pages:

Stellion

Picture(s) made by:
Stellion is missing from the Very Heavy Fighter list. If there's a different list where you added it, I'm sorry.
(04-19-2016, 08:54 AM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]Stellion is missing from the Very Heavy Fighter list. If there's a different list where you added it, I'm sorry.

Fixed
I updated the cloak page cause it was really out of date. Tell me if I made a mistake, but I think its all right.
Kamchatka Station has been added to the Wiki.

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Kamchatka_Station

Edit:

Also did partial updates to Omega-55's. The maps however need to be switched out for new current ones.

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Omega-55
Added the Feanturi class Research Ship:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Feanturi_Research_Ship
Added Commodity: Volgograd Ordinance (Plus it's Buypoints, I didn't put down it's sellpoints as I am strapped for time tracking em all down. Tongue )
400+ Pages updated:

Systems: informations added/removed (Jumpgates/Holes removed/added and/or Loactions changed; Stations removed/added (Battlecruiser Trier added to Hamburg for example)

Ships: Sell locations removed/added. Stats mostly adjusted via FL Stat. A few new info cards from the FLStat added. Ships removed/added from/to the ship lists (Briller added, Raijin removed for Example); Missing Icons added to the ship lists.

Stations: Locations and/or Ownerships changed (Kirkwall in Orkney Gaian now or Battleship Schwerin located in Omicron Xi now for example) A few new Info cards from the nav map added.

More to come...

Edit: Recent changes
I edited the rest of the Systems in Sirius. Namely the Omegas and Omicrons. When it comes to Bases and Jumgate/Hole locations, every existing system in Game should be up to date now.

Oversights or mistakes or suggestions should be "reported" here....

(11-20-2017, 11:05 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]Other than that, I've made a bunch of small-to-medium updates to a variety of Corsair pages, and added pages for Battleship Athos, Xeno Relics and Puerto del Sol

Good Work! Keep it up.
Pages created:

Stations:
Notes: With new info Cards from the NavMap but without Pictures, Bribes, Missions and Commodities so far.

Alexandria Research Station, Atacame Base, Austin Depot,
Barrier Gate Station C, Beckley Base,
Battelecruiser Shounan-Tou, BC Trier, BC Wyoming,
Battleship Fairmont, BS Gwent, BS Kassel, BS Wheeling,
Cairo Station, Carrier Helios,
Chesapeake Research Station, Chesapeake Shipyard,
Dartmouth Station, Dreadnaught Basilica,
Eltmann Moor
Fort Coleraine, Fort Cartaghe,
Freeport Four Wreck, Geneva Base,
Handayan Outpost,
Luxury Liner Argenton, Luxury Liner Barbados