Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Billy Watzmann,

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.
Discovery Forum Name: Kharon
Name: Heinz Hardt
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//kharon.ray):
Languages:English, German(nativ)

Height:194 cm
Weight:115 Kg
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Brown

Planet/Station of Origin:New Berlin

Background Information:I grew up in New Berlin and developed an high interest in space exploration in my early youth. I made a Grade in Ship-Engeneering but it didnt fill me out to construct spacecraft at the drawing table or calculate forces for best Armour placements. So after i made a bit money i bought a broken, old Hegemon, i fixed it myself and started a bit mining and trading for my basic needs but actualy i (ab)used it allot more to explor Rheinland space and beyond. I noticed very fast that a Hegemon is a very bad choice for exploring and that space is full of unforgiving Forces, be it deadly radiating Stars like in Omega 11 or hostile maniac groups like the Hessians. So i made some additional cash and got me a brand new Wraith and became Recruit of the Rheinland Military to get an insight aswell as a good Traning and Education in military Tactics and Tasks. I also trained a while with the Bountyhunters in Omega 15. I found out that im still far from being a good Pilot but nevertheless i liked the Tasks and Missions that Rheinland Military offers. Also i found my Wraith, tho a good vhf, is not the best vessel for military duty, so i bought a good used Rheinland Gunboat when i saw it offered by the former owner, who resigned from RM duty. Now my wish is to join the Rheinland Military and help protect the Federal Republic of Rheinland from its enemies.

Basic Personality Traits: Very good technical/physical Knownledge, good tactical abilities, resourcefull organisation talent, thoughtful behavior, willingness to aquire new skills.

Ship Class:Rheinland Gunboat/Rheinland Wrath

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
4 Month
What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Interest in Sci-Fi, (Space-) Simulations, MMORPG and i played it Online years ago.
What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
I play multiple Order characters (2 Bastet ,2 Hathor,1 Osiris (no ident because of nondisclosure agreement!) and 2 Rheinland Military (1 Wrath (Heinrich.Steinweg), 1 Rheinland Gunboat (RNC-Mainz(bought used yesterday, out of service for the moment till permission to be renamed with [RM]-tag is given))
What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Im German
Adolf Hoguf,

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.
ATTENTION!

High Command has decided to formally enact a few minor amendments to the criteria that has to be fulfilled before application.

In order for your biography to be considered, you must:
  • Have a valid Rheinland citizenship
  • Have a clear criminal background
  • Be 18 years old or above
  • Belong to the human race
Heinz Hardt, your application is now under review.

I have sent you the questionnaire. Please fill it out and return it when done.
Discovery Forum Name: Smokey
Name: Niklas Keller
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): You have it already.

Height: 186 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:

Niklas Keller was born on planet Hamburg some 20 years ago. The early days of his life were not hugely distinguished than those of other kids his age. His mother Abigail was living the role of a housewife and school teacher. She taught math, mostly in elementary school. Niklases father, Jonas, was a ship engineer, and a damn fine one. Considering his father and mother were both employed, Niklas often stayed with a payed babysitter. Most children would feel odd coming home from school and getting greeted by someone who was not their mother or father, but since this practice started for Niklas from his early years he grew accustomed to it. Even though his mother and father sacrificed their time with their son, to try and work hard to provide for him everything he needs, they still spent every free minute with him while not working. It didnt matter how tired they are, they always set aside a few hours a day to spend with their son, he was loved.

Niklas was one of those types of children that excel at certain tasks, and fail quite hard in others. He was good at math and physical activities, while being quite bad at linguistics. He always preferred to do, rather than to say. The same thing happened in later stages of his education as well, high school namely. While in high school, Niklas started visiting his father at work often. He showed extreme interest in ships, aerodynamics, flight tactics and alike. Since his father was often working on ships in military installations, finding out more about these things wasnt hard for Niklas. After a while, it seemed that he soaked up more information from these types of places than his parents would have liked. One day he approached them while they were both home, and had a talk with them. He mentioned the Rheinland Military, he mentioned his not-so-newly found interests in ships and flying, and he simply said what he wanted to do... Namely, enlist.

Even though Abigail and Jonas were at first strictly against it, after a while they realized that his desire to fly out into space and combat was simply too large, they couldnt subdue it. Now, some time after graduating from school, he decides to join the Rheinland Military. To follow his call for combat and service.

Basic Personality Traits:

-Selective learning
-Excels at piloting
-Not very social
-Enthusiastic

Ship Class:

Very Heavy Fighters - Wraith

Should be around two years now.

Nothing specific.

Too many to list here. In multiple factions.

To experience the lawful side or Rheinland. Killing people in a Wraith.
Niklas Keller, your application is now under review.

I have sent you the questionnaire. Please fill it out and return it when done.
Heinz Hardt,

Repost your bio here.
Niklas Keller,

Repost your bio here.
Discovery Forum Name:LegendOfTheWolf
Name: Zandra Ludwig
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Cart505

Height: 179cm
Weight: 81 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin:
Planet New Berlin

Background Information:

Zandra Ludwig was a small child when her brother gave the Ludwigs a bad name, as well as hostile reputation. During Adolph Ludwig's research into Nomad DNA patterns which finally ended once the private company went bust, Zandra's child-life was already a mess. Though her grades at school were above average, but her need for attention from her parents was never fulfilled. With not many friends, and ignorant parents Zandra learned to become self dependant, from buying her own pens for school, to purchasing her first space ship.
As Zandra grew up, and moved out shortly after starting college her awareness of the on-going war increased, as her brother was out of work, giving the family name a bad reputation, Zandra thought it was up to her to make the name as it was before her mad brother destroyed it. Within college Zandra studied human biology, and human anatomy, hoping one day she could help the wounded, and assist her home against Liberty.
Zandra moved around alot on New Berlin, hospital to hospital, until she finally got the break she needed. After passing her final doctor exam, she moved to the 'Hamburg Medical Academy'. Where she began studying her options in college again, but this time in more depth for 5 years..
by the time she was 23 she now the Chief Medical Officer in the Medical Department of one of the largest hospitals in Rhienland.
Though the pay was good, and she was at the top of her career she knew herself that she could do more. Instead of waiting for the war wounded soldiers came in, she decided she would be one of the few high-class medical officers within the primary fleet.
Once her 2 year combat, and flight training was completed she was automatically assigned to the RNC-Helgoland, a new front line battleship. Zandra operated on the battleship for 3 years, until the battleship was ambushed by several Dreadnaughts, and bombers. Helgolands fighters were deployed but the ship didn't have a chance, Captaine Klara Wolfe ordered that Helgoland was to retreat only moments after 'fire at will' was commanded.
Within those dark times, Zandra decided it was time to take serious actions, she abandoned her post, and went to the hangar bay, several damaged fighters were there with no pilots. Zandra took one of the most healthiest looking fighters and managed to remember her combat training which she didn't use in the 3 years of service. Shockingly enough, Zandra and a few other fighter wings managed to escape with the Helgoland intact.
Then Zandra knew she could do alot more than help people who are already hurt, she could help the ones which were going to get hurt. A month after her thrilling but dreadful experience, Zandra applied to join the Primary fleet, and begin her new Military career.

Basic Personality Traits:
- Medical Knowledge
- Self Reliant
- Hard Working

Ship Class: [To Be Assigned]

Other:

1 and a half year?
The player count, additional ships, Role-Play
[*USI*]Richfield[M]
Kishiro|Golden.Phoenix
RNC-Helgoland
( They are my current ones )

The RM is a faction which I have had many encounters, and all of the encounters have been sportsmanlike and pleasant, I would like to be part of this OOC / RP experience, and I'm always open for new RP's