Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Klaus Weiss

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.
Discovery Forum Name: Matthews
Name: Matthias Wagner
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): MMMatthiasMM411

Height: 1.94m
Weight: 93kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:

Matthias was born 793 A.S in a small village on the country of planet Hamburg. He's a single child and was educated to be very religious, as his father. With his 16th birthday he started to doubt his father's ways. He couldn't believe anymore that his whole destiny was already preset by god.
Although he still believed in god he enlisted to the Rheinland militia the day after his 18th birthday, which was a move away from his father as he and his strong religious mind didn't approve any use of force. Matthias' mother didn't approve either but she accepted her son's will and let him go.
After 2 years serving, away from home, an urgent message from his mother reached him. His father had cancer in the final stage. He went on a 2 weeks leave, because even if they weren't close anymore, he still was his father. In the last minutes of his father's live, they reconciled. Matthias promised to keep doing what he wanted to and not to let anybody make these decisions for him. His father had thought about Matthias quite a lot and just couldn't come clean with himself. He completely disliked the fact that his behavior had caused this major breakup. This last talk with his son gave him peace.

Matthias still served in the militia, but watched over his mother whenever he could too. For this reason he requested a transfer to Hamburg. The only time he left this system was in the peace-keeping mission in the Sigmas.
When he came back, his mother had found a new partner and Matthias could redirect his attention to his career. After two more months in the militia he decided to enlist himself to the real Military.

Basic Personality Traits:A bit religious, calm, very fast thinker, loving

Ship Class: Wraith

Other: No further notes

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
1.5 years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
A friend invited me to this mod

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Too many too count. Let's just say every house except Kusari

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I have an RM indie and decided i needed something new. Also today's raid and the people in it.
Herr [color=#33FF33]Wagner, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I've sent you.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Leutnant Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Matthias Wagner

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.
Discovery Forum Name: Joker 777
Name: Alistair Le'Blade
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): jesse.dasey

Height: In feet and inches. 6.2 ft
Weight: In pounds, preferably. 169.7 pounds
Hair Color: What color is your hair? grey/white
Eye Color: What color are your irises?blue

Planet/Station of Origin: What planet or base were you born on? Manhatten

Background Information: You're background story. Please be as extensive as possible. Background

Basic Personality Traits: Personality traits; talkative, quiet, annoying, quick-thinking, slow-witted, etc. What does your character act like? Quiet unless in combat, Hates LN for personal reasons, Thinks on feet, Logical.

Ship Class:
Leave this blank for now.

Other: Anything else?

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? 15 days

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Introduced by a friend and a fan of RP

Sparky 2.0: Trader
=CB=sapphire-3: fighter

It interest me and anything that grabs your eye instantly is obviously something unique.
[color=#FFFFFF]Herr [color=#33FF33]Le'Blade, your application is strange to say the least. You have sent us a file which told us that you are mentally unstable and now you are applying to the Rheinland Military.

Please provide us with more information about you and about the time you spent in Rheinland.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#00FF00]To:
Rheinland Military Recruitment Center
Subject: Recruitment
Encryption: Low

Discovery Forum Name: Dodge-Oh
Name: Detlef Fleisher
S.K.Y.P.E designation: timar.fenix

Height: 5'7
Weight: 195 lb
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin system.

Background Information:
Detlef was born in New Berlin, as the second son of an expert ship engineer, Bernhardt Fleisher. The first son, his brother is exactly 9 years older than he is. He went out to be a freelancer. Detlef used to watch his father work, when he was a kid; his obsession with ships and flying is understandable.
His school years weren't really special: he was quite good at school, but thanks to his introverted nature, he didn't make much friends; although the ones who became friends with him, who got to know him more, found out that "he's all right".
After getting out of school, he didn't know what to do with his life; he spent half a year helping his father with ships, but he soon realised that he's more into flying ships than fixing them.

Anyway, mostly due to his parents' influence, he was planning to follow in his father's footsteps, and go to the Engineering Academy in New Berlin, but after hearing the news about Rheinland getting in a war with Liberty, his patriotism made him join the Rheinland military; this decision literally shocked his family, but nobody stood in his way, and they stayed on friendly terms.

Basic Personality Traits: He's young, and prone to making decisions too quick, without really thinking them over. This could (and did) get him in trouble through his life.
Introverted, doesn't speak too much, but if becomes a friend of someone, that someone can definately count on him.
Nevertheless, he's an idealistic and disciplined kid, with a knack for ships. Good at following orders.

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
None. I know that some experience in discovery is necessary to join; rest assured, I spent the last 3-4 days reading through the Server rules, the Rheinland laws, combat tactics, and virtually everything else that could be needed by a soldat of Rheinland.

If I can't join yet, just tell me what should I do before I can!:)

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
For quite a long time now, I wanted to play in a Sci-fi themed online RPG. I mean REAL RPG, not just a game about killing hordes and racking up "Exp".

When I've read of Discovery, I immidiately knew what I had to do.

None.

I wanted to join a military or police fraction, others simply don't interest me, while Rheinland is my personal favourite of the possible choices when it comes to houses.

***TRANSMISSION OVER***
Herr [color=#FFFF66]Fleisher, your bio is a bit too short, please [color=#FFFF66]extend it and tell us more about your life, we need more information before we can decide if you're ready for the Military.

Herr Le'Blade, you've failed to provide us with the information we asked for. Consider yourself denied.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte
Understood, Frau Schmitt, I've edited my application.

I am looking forward to your response,
Detlef Fleisher
Herr [color=#33FF33]Fleisher, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I've sent you.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte