Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alaska Gate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I thought of this question awhile ago, couldn't think of an answer. (Be assured, this never happened to me or anyone I know)

Can the Navy gun down a starflier heading for the Alaska gate in Zone-21? There would be RP reasons for doing so.. not letting an Order Spy/Recruit into Minor.. protecting the shipyards, etc.

Just curious.. :D
You should ignore that starflier like he isn't there ... probably some order , corsair , or someone behind Alaska setting up ... its shortest and safest way (if there is full server because npc spawn) ...

I don't know ...
The NPCs will get him before you do.

Then again, ive done that in a starflier over 9000 times.
Sadly enough, the Navy cannot do anything about it, as the lolwut waves pour in through that damned gate.
' Wrote:Sadly enough, the Navy cannot do anything about it, as the lolwut waves pour in through that damned gate.

What people would prefer is you taking the long way around in your Starflea because they cannot have any leniency for a character setting up.

This attitude makes for a better server.
I agree with nooblet. If it's just a starflea with a civilian ID let it through. 99% of the time he would be flying to the Omicrons to set up a character.

Either way, Alaska isn't a secret anyway. Be vigilant and harsh inside the system when people trespass outside of the trans-alaskan corridor, instead of just thinking it's vanilla again.
The what gate? Zone 2what? That's a myth anyways, but anyways you cant be attacked cause you are a low level, civillian ID, probably setting up like everyone else said above me, lets just pretend no one's there. And stop asking about imaginary gates

pfff... Alaska...

;)
I wasn't necessarily talking about level 5 Starfliers, but all other sorts of underlevel Civilian ID'd ships that rub it in your face as they pass your navy guard tagged ship.
I got yelled at for being a stuck up LSF pilot assigned to guard the gate...and did I keep that players name? You bet I did....you bet...I did.

But I really DON"T like them prowling around they aren't suppose to know about it or how to get through the mine field. I wouldn't shoot them but tell them to take a scenic route. Most compiled others....went anyway and came back and shot at me resulting in many Noobs deaths...
The navy can in theory blow up anything that is over level, and not a civy ID.

Only Navy, LSF and BHs should be allowed through.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5