Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HF to KNF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HF High Command: Supreme Commander Drake Thastus

"Kusari Naval Forces commanders, I have been aware that there have been some small engagments between our forces in your assistance of CCE forces in their war against the AW. However in spite of this I would like to open diplomatic channels and hopefully resolve this tension. The HF has no interest in destroying Kusari or Rheinland but for now we wish to negotiate with you.

HF is looking to ally you, because of your closeness to the soon-to-be enemy of liberty and that you are the enemy of one of our longest standing foes... The Sirius Federation... So please contact me.

OOC: Please negotiate, by my RP being hostile to you would not be good so something must be resolved and with the news reports of sirius stating that it is going to be Rheinland and Kusari vs Bretonia and Liberty it makes sense that we would seek your assistance...
Mr. Thastus,

The Kusari are willing to negotiate. We would indeed enjoy opening diplomatic dialogues to within a neutral territory of our mutual assent. I do not wish to force you to come to Kusari Space, albeit that would be safest for you. Nonetheless, please inform me as to where you wish to meet, and we will work something out.

Further, I wish to state that any agreement reached would not necessarily be an alliance. We will strive for that, but Kusari and the Southern Alliance have reached a moment of mutual trust and friendship; we would not care to upset the delicate balance of politics.

Finally, we do not wish to fight Liberty. Indeed, Liberty has always been helpful towards us, giving us a safe haven at times of uncertainty. Still, these are things best discussed in person.

Please contact me with a site, and we will work something out. Thank you.

Yours,
Madam Fiona H. deLuna
Ambassador of the Kusari Naval Forces

"Ah yes, I understand your posistion Madam deLuna. I would not want to put you in the firing line of Liberty...however I feel it necessary to warn you of Liberty's intentions regarding this war...they will side with Bretonia... However I would be willing to bring a delegation to Kusari to discuss with you the terms of any agreement made between our Army and your People... I am still a civil person dispite my various engagements...."
Transmit..........

Comm ID: LNS-RedBear

Greetings Ambassador de Luna,

After much reflection over the recent past I have come to a conclusion upon the present situation. At times I am a braggart due to my Texas heritage, however, treading foolishly over long held loyalties and friendships is not one of my foibles. From such a point of view I must side with my Civil Authority on the question of KNF and HF negotiations. If such negotiations continue or a deal is formalized, may the Void forbid, I shall putforth all the power at my disposal to rectify such a sad event. In addition, I hope this can be solved soon for I am a servant of Civil Authority and time is slipping away......

My profound respects,
Admiral RedBear of Texas Sqdn.
---Incoming Transmission---
To: All Concerned

The fact that the KNF is even on diplomatic terms with the allies of Lane Hackers is quite disturbing to me.

Ambassador, your words do have a mellower tone to them than I had originally expected, but Liberty will not take this lightly.

From the creation of the KNF as a faction, the South Alliance has openly defied convention to aid a fellow lawful organization interested in preserving the peace, and now, we have been stabbed in the back.

We do not wish for hostilities either, but your last statement is disconcerting.

Liberty's Government regards this as an act of betrayal and treason.

If you wish to remain some form of diplomatic relationship between our two nations, end negotiations now.

Your have 22 Hours.

DoD out.

De Luna,

You are finally seeing the light. I love the path you are leading Kusari. Good going that way.

1000 red rose blossoms
Nightfall.
To: All those whom it may concern
From, Fleet admiral Jack Alpha, AW High Command

.................static.................. Greetings all. Forgive my intrusion but the last i checked Liberty had no say or control over the actions of the Kusari government and people, through proper channels or empty threats and intimidation. I fail to see why the kusari's negotiations to end hostilities to give it time to regroup its navy and rebuild what has been damaged. Also it is in a war with Bretonnia and its lackeys and from what i can see their "great" allies Liberty dont seem to be helping them out in any way. So instead they are trying to end a war so they can concentrate their forces on one front to give a better chance of victory, What is wrong with that?

What is wrong is that Liberty doesnt like it, therefore it is not to happen. I dont think so. Or perhaps is this about something else. Is this maybe because an end to the fighting would allow kusari to rebuild and perhaps rise to become better than liberty? Perhaps. You admitted it yourself Admiral RedBear you are a braggart and a tad arrogant, but Hey, some Texans cant help it can they?

As respectfully as possible
Fleet Admiral Jack Alpha
Leviathan and Zulu Battlegroups
Madam DeLuna,

This is Fleet Admiral Krieg of the Rheinland Military. I'm sorry to intrude, but perhaps it would be prudent to next transmit negotiations and the results thereof under at least a small ammount of encryption. After that, anyone who interupts can be charged with espionoge. And yes, like many things military and underhanded, espionoge is only illegal if you get caught.

While I cannot tell you what you should and should not do, I must advise you not to take any neutral or positive stance with these pirates. Regardless of what they claim, they are pirates; the scum of the world, too lazy, vicious, or greedy (without the inteligence to make it in the corporate world) to intigrate into normal society so they turn to an easy way to live. A filthy, dishonest, and honorless way to live.

Once you give dogs like these a single scrap of leniancy, they'll never let go and keep asking for more. The pirates in Rheinland have been informed of our Zero-Tolerance Policy, and soon we will show them we in the RM keep our word.

Krieg out.

"I am insulted by the notion that you consider us...'pirates'.... I am Drake Thastus you fool...soldier of the Alliance, betrayed by Liberty and her allies...forced into a horrid existance of warring on those whom for so long I wished to fight alongside...

However Fleet Admiral Krieg...HF has not been the most diplomatic to rheinland, however the only engagment in which HF attacked Rheinland was because we hired by a Bundshuch in need at the time...Credits help our cause. Also there was an incedent in which HF assisted an RM bomber engage and destroy a CUFF capital ship in Berlin....

And what makes you say we are mere pirates? If we were I would be hostile to all lawful factions of Sirius instead I prey on those whom have betrayed me in spite of my service to them. So now you ask yourself...what gives you the right to judge us? Just because I shot at some liberty scum? The scum of the universe are those who fight only for glory and money....

HF fights for a cause...although no one else may see it, I would hope a fellow soldier could see that... And the Hellfire Legion may be allied to other pirate forces...and we are fanatically loyal to our allies...it does not affect our diplomatic stance...it is similar to the alliance I have with the Asgard Warriors....

I ally the KNF they can still attack the KNF and we will remain neutral...

However Admiral you can rest assured after the negotiations I had with the Kusari Naval Forces Ambassador there will be no full scale alliance that will affect diplomacy in any way...

To Bernard Fokke, you see they are not as corrupt as orginally thought...at least it's not the KNF who is corrupt and it is certainly not their fault...
"Supreme Commander" Drake Thastus,

You are pirates, for all intents and purposes. No matter your supposed cause, you assault military and civilian targets on a regular basis. That makes a pirate in my book. You can make all the flourid prose, all the tear-jerking stories about betrayel and loss, all the self-rightous speaches you want. You're still nothing but a low down pirate pretending to be fighting for a just cause.

Did you ever stop and wonder just what you were fighting for? Your own personal honor and ego? That's not the make of a true soldier. A true soldier lives, eats, breathes, and even dies for his country. Your country found you a threat, and while what they did was nothing short of disregard of duty, now all you're doing is adding to your beloved homes' problems.

Or did you think we wouldn't notice you cuddling up to the Helghast? Those men, and I use the term loosly, are hardly banished rebels fighting for the true cause. They're terrorists, out for nothing more then death and destruction. And the AW? Scum of a different kind. In a way, I would say you were the AW's lap dogs. You certainly take orders from them well. You do what they say, help them in their goals... Did you ever wonder why a supposed "Mercinary" faction is even making alliances with others? They arn't mercs. They're nothing but bloody expansionist, war-mongering, arrogent fools, and their leader, Luciaden, is the worst of them all.

Don't lecture me, boy. And don't even try to explain your sorry excuse for diplomacy.
"we are fanatically loyal to our allies...it does not affect our diplomatic stance" seems to be a bit of an oxymoron. Are you loyal, or are you not?

In the end, it makes no difference. If you come into Rheinland, I will have you and your rag-tag group arrested and shot for piracy.

Krieg out.
Pages: 1 2 3