Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QCP to the COZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient(s): Andrew Stuart

I apologize for Saronsen's interruption, but you did open these comm lines to all Zoners..

Oddly, a group of Bretonians, they won't tell me who they are but they'll all dressed up in suits, just spoke with me on Gran Canaria. They asked for me to let them know where you were, but of course I couldn't tell them because I don't know myself.. So I thought it would be polite to let you know some of your friends are here on Gran Canaria and wish to speak with you. Something about one of the Armed Force's battleships, couldn't quite understand them, they were being quite vague..

However, since this is a personal issue, we'll grant you safe passage to Gran Canaria to speak with them if you wish, despite the new hostilities between us. Please call in advance so that we can insure you aren't fired upon.

-Aurelia Silvan
End Transmission
Recognised diplomats only, please.

-Sir Andrew Stuart
Incoming Transmission

I happen to be the designated diplomat for Privateer-related negotiations, as decided by the SHIZL and by Holiday to replace him in the prior discussions.

What would you like to discuss?
-Aurelia Silvan
<div align="right]End Transmission
Recognised diplomats only. Get someone competent.

-Sir Andrew
Incoming Transmission

I guess that all depends on recognized by whom Mr. Stuart. Considering Yev Lightwing no longer belongs to the Council of Zoners, he can't conduct these negotiations, nor can Nichols, and Holiday is still out on illness. So who, then, would you suggest? Currently I'm the 'recognized' diplomat for the Zoner side.
-Aurelia Silvan
You are not recognised, ma'am. Pick someone else, then I might recognise them.

Now, please, stop interfering in place of recognised delegates.

-Sir Andrew
Incoming Transmission

I can't interfere with that which does not exist.. Could you please pick a delegate to speak with you in my stead? Also keep in mind, any results of your negotiations must still pass approval of the Council as a whole..
-Aurelia Silvan
I'm not sure who is even in your council, what with it collapsing and all. I don't even know if you can truly speak for all the Zoners, what with the mass exodus of the past few days.

I know that that lady with the giant boat is a member, but that's about it. And those TAZ fellas. And a bunch of what appear to be hormonal teenagers, but that is hardly their fault, so I can't hold it against them.

Select someone yourself, and I'll decide if they're worth speaking to. I'm sure they'll do fine if elected by such an august body. Well, maybe.

-Sir Andy
Incoming Transmission

I was the one selected.. And you didn't like that. So that's why we're allowing you to choose your own delegate to negotiate with.
-Aurelia Silvan
An addendum to my previous message.

I believe Galen Watson would be acceptable, according to my intel.

-Andy, the King of Spain
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8