Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Rogue faction recruitment changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38591 Current recruitment page

Greetings, currently I must say I was in a draconic mood, no pun intended, when I was writing the current recruitment post. It is being redone as we speak, but the major problem was the new players scared about the high quality of the recruitment stories.

So here are the changes.

Quote:To request the recruitment, you must post a link to your character's story/stories and/or biography topics in the Discovery Role Playing Hub. To make it clear, You do not need to post your RP application in this thread.

Is going to be changed to:

Any player can join the LR- ranks and will be added to our chat where they will be further guided to develop their in-game character, will be provided by funding if necessary, but only will be allowed the following ships:
  • Greyhound VHF
    Hyena mk II LF
    Bloodhound LF
    Mule Freighter
    Wolfhound mk I VHF
And will be deemed Recruit.

As they RP, learn our ways, written and unwritten laws, encounter other players in liberty, they are encouraged to write their story. After it is posted and reviewed, they will be promoted to Rogue rank and will be allowed to get the other rogue ships, with the exceptions of the Rogue gunboat and Molly/Rogue Cruiser.

The LR now have a shared account as well, which has a VHF, a LF, a Gunboat, a Ptransport and a Ptrain on it as well as a cruiser for emergencies.

I would still like some suggestions on this.
I to be honest didnt have a problem joining the faction. Flying the Bloodhound and get killed by a Siege Cruiser was already funny and I laughed at it.

Sure it'll be cool to have some new Blood in the Faction, some recruits to boss around, but I wouldnt like it having the LR- being big as the BHG| or =CR=.
My response is the same as my bride, although this new system will hopefully attract some new blood.
Just to classify it, I am wearing the pants.
oi i wanna join, send me 30 million for equipment
I would gladly join for a blood hound! XD

Serious note: with the new system, I might try to get in, if you guys like me.

Do you like me? (cute kitty face)
Hai, these gaijin likes you, gaijin like dragonfly, gaijin wanna cooperate.
' Wrote:oi i wanna join, send me 30 million for equipment
Trolls not welcome.

Thank You, and Goodnight.
i want to join as well.. now i know what you thinking.. but i am being serious. I want to see how its like to be in your shoes
Pages: 1 2 3