Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Mission Archives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

MISSION 23, PHASE 1: Secure 250 metric units of each basic alloys, industrial materials, polymers and super alloys for construction of laboratory module's exterior.

Greetings.
Today I decided to start construction of laboratory module on Airdrie.
I took N******* and soon I had almost everything needed: [1].
After that I checked where I can get Super Alloy, closest place was Skye in Newcastle, I took R***** as it was closer to Newcastle than N*******, soon after I had Super Alloy and I was at Airdrie, goods are there now, and construction can be started, [2].

Signed Trigger.
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...Deceiver.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: VladimirScorpiusInformal.png][Image: Deceiver.png]

Professor,

I managed to gather information on Gallia's plans for the future.
It all started around 26 hours ago. That was the first time I made contact with GRN forces. I put on my "nice" face and being in presence of superior force had to manipulate my way around while acting as a possible parter in their effort. First ice breakers and I was already interrogating the officer without him understanding. While he was hesitant to provide substancial answer and was unwilling to speak on behalf of the Crown, I managed to deduct some of the possibilities.
Around 8 hours ago, I made another contact with another officer of the Crown and that one was more talkative. He revealed me information regarding current and future plans for invasion into foreign soil.

UPLINK
Quote:
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Good day there!
Punisher|FL.BlackSword: Bonjour !
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: There is Navy fleet gathering at Freeport 4.
Punisher|FL.BlackSword: Thanks for the info..Hacker !
Jean.Dupont: interesting, LH trying to help us
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Hp's that interesting
Punisher|FL.BlackSword: May i know your busniess ?
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Communications with Gallic forces.
Punisher|FL.BlackSword: What's for ?
Jean.Dupont: ok we are listining
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Lane Hackers are interested to know what plans Gallia has once Leeds are captured completely.
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: We would like to adjust our own methods and areas of operations
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: To not ... be in disagreement with Gallia
Jean.Dupont: lets say that Leeds is already on our hands
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Well, that's why I said -completely-
Jean.Dupont: as far as Magelan, we dont want to see navy ships BAF or any other enemy thete
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: So is it safe to assume that recapture of Freeport 4 is on sight?
Jean.Dupont: at this time yes, since our enemy keeps gathering there and the NAVY has captured it too
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Well, let's say you do capture the Freeport 4.
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Do you push on Bretonia to squeeze it from two sides?
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Or do you step onto Liberty's soil to seize California??
Jean.Dupont: we have no Plans for Liberty, our concern is Bretonia
Jean.Dupont: for now
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Well, obviously Bretonia is being choked.
Jean.Dupont: since they are allieds is all up to them to see how this goes
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: It is clear that they will not hold for much longer.
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: And that their last pockets of civilization will be captured and You will colonize the house.
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: What's next?
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: The crushing assault on Liberty?
Jean.Dupont: next is all up to the politics, Im only a soldier
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: But, is there no chatter or rumours among the ranks?
Jean.Dupont: I haven't heard anything, all I hear is Breatonians name
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: I assume that with the conquering going well, Gallia could step onto other houses as well
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: But Kusari is obviously already under your thumb.
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: What about Rheinland?
Jean.Dupont: that is politicians move
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Isn't Gallia monarchy?
Jean.Dupont: we have no interest in Rheinland
Punisher|FL.BlackSword: for now.
Jean.Dupont: your words
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: So for example, the assault on Bretonia is out of revenge
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Or is it simply territorial 'dispute'
Jean.Dupont: no lets say expantion interest
Punisher|PO.Boucher: Dominance.
Jean.Dupont: so LH did we answer some of your quation
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Indeed yes
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: I wish I could visit your territories.
Jean.Dupont: as longer Liberty allies with Britonia, thers is no saying what could happen next
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: So what's worse. Libertonian or Bretonian navy?
Jean.Dupont: anyone that abide by our kings Law are welcome into Galia
LH~Mactan.Interceptor: Well then. I will be heading back...
And hour ago, I managed to contact the offficer from last day, an official representative of Crown's forces, and manipulated him to confirm information in promise of worthwhile intel.

UPLINK
Quote: Vladimir.Scorpius: Good day there.
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: Bonjour..
Vladimir.Scorpius: This is Scorpius of the Lane Hackers.
Vladimir.Scorpius: May I have a little of your time?
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: Ah I remember you...Oui, how can I help you?
Vladimir.Scorpius: I will make it worthwhile
Vladimir.Scorpius: I asked around and found out about some of Gallia's plans.
Vladimir.Scorpius: I would like to confirm them with primary fleet's officer before presenting findings to my superior
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: Well good work I must say...
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: What can I do for you?
Vladimir.Scorpius: I was told, that Gallia is currently focusing only in taking over the Bretonia. Is that correct?
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: For now, oui...
Vladimir.Scorpius: Then, I was told, that Gallia will be stepping into the Liberty-Bretonia collidor of Cortez and Magellan.
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: We are trying to cut off their supply routes...
Vladimir.Scorpius: That's what we do as well. Well, we only target the major branches to interdict their cargo.
Vladimir.Scorpius: So I suppose in a way we are already adding to the next steps of your grand conquer quest.
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: Well it certainly seems like we have something in common then *smiles*
Vladimir.Scorpius: Thirdly, officer told that once the bottlenecks are seized, Gallia will assault Liberty with full force.
Vladimir.Scorpius: Personally, if that is the truth, I would gladly want to live to see that succeed
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: I believe we will be focusing on completely conquering Bretonia before we go rushing into Liberty....
Vladimir.Scorpius: Personally, if that is the truth, I must live to see such joyful times.
Vladimir.Scorpius: Yes yes, I mean after Bretonia...
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: ontaine: Once we cut of their supply routes, they will be an easy target
Vladimir.Scorpius: True. What about Kusari-Liberty trade relations?
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: We are already fighting Liberty more than Bretonia as it is...
Vladimir.Scorpius: Will you provide ultimatum to Kusari to bloackade?
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: The Kusarian government will do s instructed b his majestie Charles...
Vladimir.Scorpius: They must be really hurt by your forces.
Vladimir.Scorpius: And finally, it was said that Rheinland is of no concern to Gallia. Why is that?
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: They are a laughable force compared to our navy...
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: We have established good relations with them...After all enemy of my enemy is my friend is it not? *smiles*..
Vladimir.Scorpius: True. True.
Vladimir.Scorpius: Now, just for my personal interest, why are you colonising Bretonia?
Vladimir.Scorpius: Is it just for expansion or is it some kind of emotion-based conquest?
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: They happen to be the closest house to our border, simple as that...
Vladimir.Scorpius: Ach. Then it is just coldhearted mathematics and politics.
Vladimir.Scorpius: But what about Liberty?
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: If it happened to be Liberty it would be the same...
Vladimir.Scorpius: Surely, a house with such forces cannot be taken lightly, and even the largest empires can strech so far...
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: I don't know how much you know history, but the "Alliance" left us, their ally to perish back in Sol...
Vladimir.Scorpius: Ach, then it was true?
Vladimir.Scorpius: I though it was just propoganda.
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: Oui, it is time they pay dearly for letting us die like dogs...
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: Such a betrayal can not go unpunished...
Vladimir.Scorpius: Well, survival of the fittest...
Vladimir.Scorpius: Surviavl of the fittest made you not even stronger, but the fittest!
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: I will say this, the Council did not ruin our plans, they simply moved them forward faster than we wanted...
Vladimir.Scorpius: Maybe.
Vladimir.Scorpius: Space dust...
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: When they reveald our house to Sirius
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: We have been preparing for this for centuries and we won't let anything stand in our way...
Vladimir.Scorpius: Such patients and persistance I can respect.
Vladimir.Scorpius: Excuse me for saying that, but Gallia has the balls.
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: But of course we might be rather mercyfull to those who stand with us *smiles*
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: Kusarians were the first to realise that...
Vladimir.Scorpius: Liberty is soft, because it is corporate-budget based house
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: All we asked from Bretonians was to bow down to us, but their tickheaded leaders chose this path...
GRN|RNS-Agincourt: Fontaine: If you will excuse me monsieur, seems there is a rather stubborn capitaine of a rather large zoner ship in Leeds..

Short summary:
1. Conquest of Bretonia. Reason - the closest territory to Gallia.
2. Seizure of Cortez and Magellan. Reason - Cutting off Liberty.
3. Ultimatum to Kusari - Trade blockade on Liberty. Reason - Crippling Liberty's commercial capabilities.
4. Assault of Liberty. Reason - Retribution for betrayal in Sol era.

Kusari is regarded as vassal house.
Rheinland is regarded as useful ally against Liberty. For now.

How it relates to our goals:
If Gallia is successful in seizing Bretonia, we lose endless income from Liberty-Bretonia trade interception.
If Gallia captures Magellan and Cortez we might be held as common criminals in their eyes and face stronger forces.
If Gallia is victorious against Liberty, there is possibility that Ageira will be disbanded and we might replace the corporation with our own firm full of technological savants, who are being cared of, credited to and protected from the corruption.
...Interruptor.Dr.Julius.No...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Professor,

I am happy to report that Jimmy Bond and I have completed Phase 1 of Mission 26, we delivered the Counterfeit Software to the Outcasts on Malta, then made a delivery of around 6000 units of Cardamine to Cochrane Base.

This should keep us all 'intellectually enhanced' for a good few weeks.

The smuggling operation went without a hitch, we used the jump holes wherever possible to avoid lawful patrols, the only ship we came into contact with was an Outcast scout at Malta (he was flying a Shuttle).

Evidence:

[Image: screen119.jpg] [Image: screen120.jpg] [Image: screen123.jpg]

[Image: screen124.jpg] [Image: screen125.jpg] [Image: screen126.jpg]

[Image: screen127.jpg] [Image: screen128.jpg]
...Interruptor.Goldfinger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: Up5axh2.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

I managed to gather required materials for Phase 2 of Mission 23.

The mission was started by heading to Kusari and visiting Kabukicho Depot to obtain Optronics. The next checkpoint was Rochester Station, where I exchanged some of Optronics for Superconductors and Light Arms. I headed Airdrie Hideout and offloaded the cargo. I grabed a batch of Counterfeit Software and sold it to Beaumont Base. I contacted Junker Marauder and paid 500.000 credits for a batch of Nanocapacitors. I hit Airdrie again and took more Software. It was time to hit Omega-3. Near Freeport, a Zoner bought some of the software, while the rest was sold to Hessians in Ronneburg Base. After that, I contacted IMG folks for assistance in obtaining Robotics and to my surprise, I was gifted a batch. Courtesy of Mr. Henderson. I made it safely back to Airdrie where my Bactrian is being parked for the night.

The trip was evidenced and can be observed via this relay.
...Infiltrator.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: VladimirScorpiusInformal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Professor,

I was able to stalk IND flunky without much trouble. I mimiced his trade routine up untill he decided to head Rheinland's way.

Using the USI I tracked down [IND]Arbitrage to Texas, where I saw him heading away from Planet Houston towards the possible Jump Hole. I deduced that it was transporting Nanocapacitors and heading towars Bretonia. Afraid that I might spook it by starting following out of the blue, I tried to catch up with it via Trade Lanes. I managed to do so only in Manchester, where I confirmed the identity, equipment and performed the scan of cargo hold. Vessel headed to Planet New London where he moored. I rushed to do the same and saw that Gin was being loaded on. I ordered a batch of those too. After launching, I scanned his cargo just to confirm that it was Gin. Followed him up to Cambridge Research Station where he moored and took Med-Stasis Bands. At Riverside Station, vessel turned towards Alcatraz Depot. At least that's what I though, however it was shortcut to cruise safely to Hudson System. Mastadon moored with Battleship Alma and offloaded cargo. Then thrusted to moor with Cold Bay Depot in order to pick up Xenobiotic Filters which were delivered to Planet New London. Once again, Gin was delivered to Cambridge Research Station. Another batch of Med-Stasis Bands was shipped back to Battleship Alma. After this, the target's cargo scan revealed to hold numerous life forms. It had to be Prisoners of some sorts, which were transported towards Rheinland. Due to other tasks at hand as well as the fact Rheinland is out of our usual area of operations, I decided that it was time to part ways.

Here are the communication logs:

[IND]Arbitrage: Careful with that cargo, CONFIDENTIAL ... it's restricted. BPA will fine you.
Vladimir Scorpius: Nobody has to know...
[IND]Arbitrage: Heh
Vladimir Scorpius: Huh, a shortcut?
[IND]Arbitrage: Yeah, [IND]Arbitrage: I take them to Hudson, Battleship Alma. Then from there cold bay for return cargo. It's a great run, as long as the BPA don't catch ya. IND has licenses to carry, but most don't.
Vladimir Scorpius: Ach.
[IND]Arbitrage: Mmm, I can carry just about everything ... everywhere There is a reason I don't bother with guns. Hehe
Vladimir Scorpius: So how farthest in Sirius have you gone to?
[IND]Arbitrage: Heh
Vladimir Scorpius: Been to Gallia?
[IND]Arbitrage: Nice smooth cruise. Oh heck yeah. We got contracts up there too. Pretty space.
Vladimir Scorpius: Nice.
[IND]Arbitrage: Be right back. Bio break.
Vladimir Scorpius: Does it pay good?
[IND]Arbitrage: Mmmhmm pays real good
Vladimir Scorpius: Do you ever trade with less than lawful entities?
[IND]Arbitrage: *coughs*
Vladimir Scorpius: I myself kinda want a pay bump, but don't know if the cash is worth the risk
[IND]Arbitrage: Well... You have the weigh the risks.
Vladimir Scorpius: I wonder, if working for Outcasts or Corsairs is worth the while.
[IND]Arbitrage: You have to figure the time per profit

---

That would be all to report.
...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Mission 30

Greetings fellow hackers.
I have finally completed the mission which was assigned for me few months ago. I have collected all scans and organized them to datasheets. Data was gathered using fake identifiers and civilian shuttle.

Data what I collected shows that laser weapons are most used in Liberty with Tachyon and Particle holding second place. That makes graviton shields optimal choice for our fleet, I do know that that shield type is weak against Particle weapons but its still best choice as molecular shields are weak against tachyon guns which have almost same usage level than Particle, Positron shields are not good either as they are bad against laser weapons. This is based on 24 unique fighter/freighter scans in Liberty, it doesn't contain all 25 because one ship used only pulse/direct damage type weapons.

Here is final statics in datasheet and graphical version of it:

[Image: Mission30_zps0110d962.png?t=1396682968]

Signed Trigger.
...Infiltrator.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
[Image: VladimirScorpiusInformal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Data for Mission 35 was collected in our active zone of operations, mainly New York system, Majority of hostile targets were Liberty Navy (15) and Hellfire Legion (12). Only few Bounty Hunter (3) lapdogs, Universal Shipping (2) flunkies, Liberty Security Forces (2) hoodlums and Xeno (1) scamp were encountered. All ships were combat-capable snubcrafts, equipped with top class shields and weapons, thus revealing the nature for possible engagements.

The most common type of shield was Graviton-based (19), while Molecular (9) and Positron (7) are behind. It is worth noting, that Liberty Navy ships were most often equipped with Graviton shields while Hellfire Legion snubcrafts with Positron shields.

Here are graphical representation of results:
[Image: sg5KFNh.png]
[Image: yBuRCRX.png]

From information gathered, it is clear that logical choice for weapons are plasma and particle based ones. However, due to Hellfire Legion's usage of Positron shields, the best choice are Codename weaponry, which give equal damage output against any type of shield.

This concludes my report on Mission 35.
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

MISSION 2 PHASE 3: INTERROGATE LSF OFFICER

Having discovered the nest of Little Squeaky Fiends in Ellesmere, we must now turn our attention to ferreting out their plans. To that end, an LSF agent must be interrogated to determine the nature of the activities at Eureka Research Station.

Summary

Some time ago we were contacted by an individual known as Ryan Knowles. After initial screening this supposedly rogue LSF agent offered us some information about Eureka Research Station in exchange for our protection. It appears, however, that our concerns about his true agenda were not baseless. Mr Knowles failed to deliver us any significant information and might as well be a double or triple agent. In light of this I decided to not wait any longer and interrogate first intercepted LSF officer, a Bison captain caught in Manchester, who after some time patched me directly to General Elijah Brand himself, an old acquaintance of mine. It appears that Eureka Research Station is so secret, that only the highest ranked members of the Liberty Security Force knows about its existence. Additionally, I feel that General Brand would sooner allow two thousand of innocent civilians be killed rather than expose any information about the station. The only thing certain is that the station exists and that it is specializing in various small scale top secret research projects. It cannot be otherwise, as LSF would not be able to maintain their base secrecy if it was a larger scale logistical endeavor.

Interrogation Log

Nicole Hunter: Cut your engines. It has been some time since we interdicted Liberty Security Force logistics wing.
LSF Agent: We take pride in not being seen.
Nicole Hunter: Let me cherish for a moment, before I start issuing threats. I might actually spare you that part if you answer my questions. Question one. Where are you heading?
LSF Agent: Cherish all you want, but I assume as a Hacker you have the scanning tech to see what we're carrying?
Nicole Hunter: I asked where not what.
LSF Agent: Heading to Manhattan.
Nicole Hunter: These are not refugees. Who they are?
LSF Agent: These are people with ties to Liberty that we are transporting away from the front lines. Some of the acts committed by the Gallics are shocking to say the least. We don't want our people getting hurt.
Nicole Hunter: Therefore I should assume that they all are somehow linked with the government or LSF. I will need to be persuaded to let them leave.
LSF Agent: Maybe a few. The majority are civilians. We both know the Hackers are not interested in hurting innocents.
Nicole Hunter: I will ask a question and you either answer it or... Let's not explore the alternative, yet.
LSF Agent: I'm listening.
Nicole Hunter: What do you know about Eureka?
LSF Agent: Eureka is a myth designed to distract people away from our main research base, Kodiak.
Nicole Hunter: This answer is not true. It appears that your voice strings revealed more than you wanted to. You see, you need to give me something. Even tiny little thing.
LSF Agent: Look my friend, even if all those crazy conspiracies are right and Eureka does in fact exist, you think a mere transport captain would know about it?
Nicole Hunter: You're putting me in a very difficult position. On one hand I really do not want to hurt all those people, but on the other I need to uphold an image. I need to get something out of you. Let's cooperate here.
LSF Agent: Well Hackers have a reputation for being very intelligent. I'm sure we can figure something out.
Nicole Hunter: That's a step into good direction. So let's start from gossips.
LSF Agent: The LSF, as you know is extremely secretive so even agents within the LSF don't know as much as you'd think.
Nicole Hunter: Even if an agent does not know something, he still has suspicions.
LSF Agent: I know logistics, so how about some interesting shipments as of late?
Nicole Hunter: This got my interest, but first gossips about Eureka. You won't be charged with treason if you only shared your suspicions and what they gossip about in a station cantina. Also I might help you with erasing the logs of this conversation.
LSF Agent: The rumors of Eureka are endless. I've heard everything from human experiments to anti-matter weapons.
Nicole Hunter: Who within LSF would know about Eureka, if it existed?
LSF Agent: The Director.
Nicole Hunter: Besides Mr Elijah Brand obviously. You may send him my regards if you meet him.
LSF Agent: Me? Meet Director Brand? That's not going to happen. He's harder to reach than the President.
Nicole Hunter: I can imagine. He went a long way from a front line pilot. You will undoubtedly file a report on this encounter. And he will undoubtedly read it.
LSF Agent: Now that his name is being mentioned he's probably already listening in.
Nicole Hunter: Mr Brand, if you're listening, I would like to say that I am eager to meet you again and I hope that our meeting will be as entertaining as the last one. Now, agent, you already did a lot to save your crew and passengers. Tell me about those interesting shipments and we will part our ways without any loss of life.
LSF Agent: Week ago I was ordered to haul a rather large shipment of Liquid Cardamine to Willard Research Station.

Elijah Brand: Well, Miss Hunter how nice of you to remember our first date.
Nicole Hunter: Mr Brand himself. Good evening.
Elijah Brand: That's General Brand, but you can call me Elijah. I understand you're holding up a transport?
Nicole Hunter: I was never good with all those military traditions, but as you wish, General Brand. I must say I did not expect you would take over LSF, General.
Elijah Brand: Gotta admit I didn't see it coming.
Nicole Hunter: But it is quite interesting to see how you changed the LSF. But pleasantries aside, indeed, the transport is currently interdicted.
Elijah Brand: I'm sure there are a lot of scared people onboard.
Nicole Hunter: I am sure they are. That is why you should convince your subordinate to reveal me a bit more information. This way we will avoid any unnecessary life loss.
Elijah Brand: Well I'm afraid the only thing that both he and I can offer you are further stories.
Nicole Hunter: I think that information about those shipments will not endanger national security more than a death of 2000 civilians. At the same time I know that you, General Brand, will sooner sacrifice their lives than reveal secrets about Eureka.
Elijah Brand: The shipments. Well the LSF's job is to protect Liberty by any means we deem appropriate.
Nicole Hunter: This time you can't have everything.
Elijah Brand: This involves understanding the biggest threat to face not only Liberty but every person in Sirius and beyond.
Nicole Hunter: And the biggest threat is?
Elijah Brand: The Nomads would not function if it were not for liquid cardamine. We want to understand what they use it for and how. As well as develop any further uses we could find for it.
Nicole Hunter: Are you telling me that you started to smuggle cardamine?
Elijah Brand: We've been doing that for years.
Nicole Hunter: And where do you get it from?
Elijah Brand: Mostly Outcasts. We intercept their shipments.
Nicole Hunter: Well, we can sell you some if you want.
Elijah Brand: Hmm. Interesting suggestion.
Nicole Hunter: Wouldn't it be hilarious if we had started to feed LSF with cardamine?
Elijah Brand: I must inform you however we don't have much difficulty getting it so you're not going get rich off this.
Nicole Hunter: General Brand. There won't be capital ships in New York, the Rheinlanders will stop warmongering and the Gallics will win another Sirius Peace Prize first, before I start working with the LSF.
Elijah Brand: Well said Miss Hunter.
Nicole Hunter: Your story was indeed, entertaining. But I am demanding audience. And this demand can be measured now in credits. 2 000 000 SC. That's how demanding I became after you entertained me. Transfer of credits has been confirmed.
Elijah Brand: Is my ship free to go?
Nicole Hunter: Good that I am not a terrorist, because I heard, that Liberty does not negotiate with them. Your transport may leave, General Brand.
Elijah Brand: As always Miss Hunter, it's been a pleasure.
Nicole Hunter: Have a good day.

...Initiate.Ugo.Carnifex.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: T_BAR_Header_UC_zps1d9979e6.gif]

Salve,

I send the report of my recent activity regarding the Mission 32.
The details of the mission:

Mission details Wrote:Mission 32
Mission type: Standard
Mission status: Available

Lane Hackers prosper thanks to distribution of Counterfeit Software to those in need of cheaper or better software. Keeping our allies closer by providing them with top notch Software is beneficial to both sides. Use freighter to smuggle couple of batches to our allies within Liberty. Provide visual confirmation of your deliveries.
Phase 1 (Evaluation in progress): Transport at least 500 units to Allentown Base, Beaumont Base, Rochester Base and Thunder Bay Depot each.
Phase 2 (Available): Transport at least 500 units to Alcatraz Depot, Niverton Base, Montezuma Base and Buffalo Base each.

My first step, as initiate Lane Hacker was the location process of the counterfeit software provider base. I had made my research on the matter, and I've found, that <<encrypted information>> is the source of this commodity. Although the system is known, as a basic knowledge amongst us, I had to locate it exactly, so I've taken my Pirate freighter to <<encrypted information>>. As I had enough time, I've voted on direct search in the cloud.
I've managed to localize the base flying around the cloud, but I must admit, it's well hidden, and the scanner jammer up and functioning. Even standing next to the hideout the scanner wasn't able to identify it. (Jammed scanner).
To acquire the scanner access codes, I've visited <<encrypted information>> and bought it from a reliable source.

After settled the source of the softwares I decided the order for the deliveries (from the farther/most difficult to the nearest/easiest).
- Rochester base, NEW YORK (Delivery confirmation part1, part2)
- Allentown base, PENSYLVANIA (Delivery confirmation)
- Beaumont Base, TEXAS (Delivery confirmation)
- Thunder Bay Depot, ONTARIO (Delivery confirmation)

The evidence of the deliveries uploaded for the secure server (as my cargo space enabled slightly bigger amount, this plus I've added to the deliveries).

Because I chose for my trips a time extremely low traffic, during the mission I've met only three contact on my scanner. The first one was a neutral IFF, I've made some effort to keep myself out of his scanner, in the system ONTARIO.
The second contact was a friendly IFF, in the system PENSYLVANIA, still, I kept him out of scanning range, to keep my mission low profile, probably he was an independent Junker.
The third contact, a hostile one, I've met during the last delivery, in the system <<encrypted information>>, his transponder code was <<encrypted information>>. Seemingly He tried to follow me, but all the time I kept him out of scanning range (12K or more).After he had lost my track he was guarding the jump hole which I targeted. I was hidden behind a planet and waiting for his departure. After 6 minutes, he gave up, and gone, so I've managed to continue my last delivery.

Self-evaluation regarding the mission:
Although this mission consists only of four simple delivery trip for Junker bases to supply our friends with counterfeit software, the mission had a sensitive nature. I kept low profile during the mission, and never was tracked down. I scheduled all the trips for one day, one next the other, in a fast chain, so I don't let anyone discover my goals or blocking my routes. All the four deliveries was completed without incident.

[Image: T_BAR_Footer_zps413ac391.gif]

..Interruptor.Brokenclaw.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: BrokenclawInformal.png][Image: Technician.png]

Greetings,

Phase 3 of Mission 23 was completed

Summery:

No resistance of any shape was encountered during this mission

Cargo Drop off at Airdrie Hideout

Deal with the AFC

Signed,
Brokenclaw

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14