Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where are all the Blood Dragons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've been in Chugoku for two days now and met one(!) Dragon ship. Where are you people? I can't do this alone.
To answer your question: Yes, the Legacy is fading.

It's sad I know, but most Kusari Unlawfuls are inactive at the moment. Blood Dragons more so, as well as the GC. There are a few Kiretsu and GC indies here and there, but relatively few. Hogosha and AFA (and even KNF and Kusari corps) are much more active, and winning.

The Consortium is probably the most active Kusari Unlawful faction currently, but as we aren't attached to either the GC or the Blood Dragons, we're kind of the wild card there.

But eventually, we will replace the GC and Dragons with our more Badassness and:ylove:

:P
The ]bd[ (blood dragons along with Nova, but Nova have their own ID) are up and active, but most of us play in a weird timezone. You might not be able to see us around.

Join us, if you wish, however. I am currently creating shared accounts for everyone to use.
I just got my Dragon Bomber so ill be causing some trouble in Kusari....
Oh, and if you do play a Blood Dragon, please claim our bounty. It is there for a reason.

Joining the ]bd[ will also get you extra credits when you claim a bounty.
i am there.. but not in chigoku.. dont have access yet:P

My rogue came all the way form liberty to help the dragons
My Dragon is patrolling the Empty Tohoku system most of the times. Some weird rumours are going on there ^^
On my (central european) time, next to no dragons are around, but i still have a couple of katanas stored somewere.
GMT+10.

Awaiting money to re-equip vessel.
I feel this thread needs a bump even though it's practically a year old.

Where are you Blood Dragons? Is it my time-zone? I'm GMT +2.

A day ago I had the opportunity to interact with a ]bd[ member but besides that, I haven't seen you guys around. You still here? ^^

Pages: 1 2 3 4