Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BPA Investigations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
NSY CommChannel Status: OPEN
Incoming Transmission...
Priority: HIGH
To: BPA Investigations Centre
Subject: Pirate Reports

Two pirates who need their intentions and crime known to other officers:

Last_Chance, a pirate flying a Broadsword bomber.
Outstanding Fines: 8 million - 2 counts of assault, one on a trader and the other on our officers.

Frettchen, another pirate, this time in an Arrastra mining ship bristling with Purple Goddesses.
Outstanding Fines: 4 million - one count of assault on myself.

Initial Patrol Report for both pirates

Transmission End...
NSY CommChannel Status: CLOSED
Incoming Transmission...
Subject: Outstanding Fines Report

Sergeant Page here, highlighting two pilots who still have some fines outstanding:

Gandalf - a transport hauling unlicensed Military Vehicles.
Outstanding Fines: 8 million - 6 for the cargo, 2 for illegal docking on the Battleship Norfolk

transG - a bomber working in collaboration with the Green family aboard Pirate.Bay.Beltsy at the time.
Outstanding Fines: 10 million - 4 for assault, 2 for illegal docking, 2 for an illegal ship, 2 for assisting enemies of Bretonia

Initial Patrol Report

Transmission End...
[Image: Barney.jpg]
ID: Bretonia Police Authority
Name: Deputy Commissioner Barney Marwick
From: Bretonia Police SRD Destroyer "Royal Justice" - Currently Cambridge system

To all officers in the area and investigation teams, I have gathered the following intel on miss Hidamari atack. All units are to be on the lookout for following suspects:
Quote:Tobias Leonard, (man whom was holding Kiriko Hidamari)
Ryan Barlow (ring leader)
Robert Anglo (current holder of Cly's PDA form)
Ashley Harrington (necklace theif)
James Farrell (the person that pulled parts of her dress off)
Ethan Mathews (the other man that frisked Miss Hidamari)
I have managed to get those from Cly - he identified them. From the video feed the following data might be of use for searching parties.
Quote:the CCTV footage is high definition the men are masked

Kiriko is walking down a corridor coming away from the pharmacy 4 decks up from the docking bays, with Cly in hand, the group of youths were all men in their early 20's they were on the deck kiriko was going to, which happened to be connected to the entertainment centre, an area of the station dedicated to recreational activities.

one of the men seems to point at Kiriko subtly and the rest follow him, Kiriko was walking along the wall rather quickly not noticing the men at this point, pulling up cover for their faces they encircled her one of them taking out a knife, Kiriko stopped nervously and then tried to get through them and was shoved back and punched, she fell down dazed and covered her head seeming to cry something out, the ring leader signalled somthing and one of the other men moved to her and picked her up by the front of her dress and bashed her against the wall Kiriko shook her head violently, and began to kick and flail her arms around the others closed in seeming to frisk her, one pulling off the flowers on her dress front and another noticing the necklace she was wearing and ripping it off.

Kiriko reached out frantically at the man who took her necklace and the man who had hold of her dress bashed her against the wall again to subdue her, the ringleader seemed to look around as it was taking too long. As the others backed off she hit the man holding her several times with the edge of the PDA in her hand, the man recoiling a little two men one being the ringleader seemed to have had enough grabbing her hand and snatching the PDA from her she screamed and he (the leader) drove a knife into her waist inbetween the last and second to last rib on the left side, the rest of the men scattered as this happened, the man whom was holding kiriko dropped her down and she slumped back against the wall holding her side, obviously screaming in pain before passing out.

a man passing found her in a puddle of blood just as a large security and medical team arived on the scene who could be seen taking kiriko away quickly.

This is a priority case now - I want everyone to focus on it! It happend to our ex-Officer - my friend - and most of all it happend to one of Bretonian citizen - It's our duty to bring justice here so get to it people. Everyone reports to me on this one - I want to see those hussars in the air. Wherever they are hidding I want to let them know that we won't let that one pass.

Transmission: ceased
Incoming Transmission...
Subject: Outstanding Fines Report

The shipname is Nawa, a Lane Hacker Bomber
The fines are:
2M for hostile transponder, 2M for pirating, and 4M for unwarranted assault on my person.

Transmission End...
Pages: 1 2 3 4