Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HOW TO ATTRACT MORE PLAYERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So I was watching EVE Online's new trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDVEHE10nHc

and it got me thinking....why dont we have a trailer this epic? The disco trailer is boring, dull, and makes me sleepy.

We need an epic trailer of the outcasts vs the corsairs or maybe liberty navy vs rheinland navy. It would be epic. Even something like the itano circuis trailer would be better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXD4N_Mi1iE .

Im not suggesting a total lolwut pvp trailer, we would have a clear roleplay plotline developed within the shooting.
You're so tactful aren't you, calling the work of our developer's "boring" and "dull". I like the trailer personally.
' Wrote:You're so tactful aren't you, calling the work of our developer's "boring" and "dull".

the mod isnt. the video is. besides you forgot that it makes me sleepy.
Itano Circus video is good. I like this idea, but not now. Maybee for 4.86 release or something.

PS: How come EVE wasn't like that when I played :mellow:
' Wrote:Itano Circus video is good. I like this idea, but not now. Maybee for 4.86 release or something.

PS: How come EVE wasn't like that when I played :mellow:

lag. but they've reduced the lag a lot lately. But the depiction is still unrealistic lag wise.
Hooray, PvP - the main focus of our mod and the reason we want to attract everyone here. So we can PvP.
Wow. Do you look at what you type? Grow some common sense...

What makes you think that the work put into the trailer is "boring and dull" from other peoples' point of view?

Also, what makes you think that we are lacking people in here? We are lacking people with common sense, that's what we are lacking.
' Wrote:Wow. Do you look at what you type? Grow some common sense...

What makes you think that the work put into the trailer is "boring and dull" from other peoples' point of view.

Also, what makes you think that we are lacking people in here? We are lacking common sense, that's what we are lacking...

no i type from strait from my mind totally bypassing the social filter.
Masternerdguy: Silverleaf2.0

Also, all caps thread titles make me angry.

Also, I like the trailer. It's realistic in terms of what to expect.

' Wrote:no i type from strait from my mind totally bypassing the social filter.

There's a reason that we have social filters, y'know?
' Wrote:Masternerdguy: Silverleaf2.0

Also, all caps thread titles make me angry.

Also, I like the trailer. It's realistic in terms of what to expect.
There's a reason that we have social filters, y'know?

youve never taken a business or marketing class have you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6