Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Office of Homeland Warships Deployment and Registration - Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

<<<<Log in:Captain Remus Sius>>>>>>>
<<<<Password: *********>>>>>>>>>
<<<<Password Accepted>>>>>>>
******************Resending Transmission*************************
[Image: Texas1.png]
Source:San Jacinto Station, Virginia
Sender: Captain Remus Sius, Texan Armada
Encryption: Medium

Greetings,

I am Remus Sius, commander of the LNS-MacArthur, previously a Gunboat but was destroyed during a fight against pirates. I wish to register my new Siege Cruiser:

Ship name: LNS-Douglas
Captain's name: Captain Remus Sius
Ship Class:Siege Cruiser
Affliations: Liberty Navy Guard/Liberty Navy
Identification Card:Liberty Navy Guard
Primary Usage: 1.Protect the Sovereignty of Liberty, including Texas and all adjacent Systems.
2.To Ensure the Safety of the Planet Houston from any invasion fleet.
3.To Protect the Citizens of Liberty, from Piracy and any who threaten their safety.

For Freedom and Justice,
Captain Remus Sius

*************************Transmission Terminated*********************
<<<<<Logging out>>>>>>
***Incoming Transmission***
Channel Status: Secure
Channel Coding: Theta 11
Channel Password: *********

***Opening Transmission***

To: Office of Homeland Warships Deployment and Registration
Comm ID: Rescow

Greetings, I wish to inform this egregious Office that the Liberty Siege Cruiser LNS-Langley has changed Captain. Due to my sentimentalism to my ancestors city I'm hereby renaming it LNS-Cleveland.

Here's the necessary information.

Ship name: LNS-Cleveland
Captain name: Dan Rescow
Class of ship: Liberty Siege Cruiser
Ship Identification: Liberty Navy
Ship ID: Liberty Navy Guard

Primary ship usage: Patrol in Liberty Space, defense of Liberty Space.

Secondary ship usage: Securing Zone 21, maintaining peace.

***Transmission Ends***
---Incoming Transmission---
---To:The Office of Homeland Warship Deployment and Registration---
---Subject: Warship Registration Request---

Greetings, This is Captain Lorcan O'Connor reporting.

I am awaiting construction clearance for a new warship assignment and hereby request formal approval to register Her and initiate materials, equipment and spare parts purchase orders. Universal Shipping has been preselected for the corresponding shipments and the delivery contracts will be signed when clearance is received from your Office.

Detailed data is specified in the following registration form:

Ship Name: LNS-Midway
Captain Name: Lorcan O'Connor
Ship class: Liberty Assault Battlecruiser
Affiliation: Liberty Navy
Transponder (Identification Card): Liberty Navy Guard
Ship usage:
Patrol, Protection and Defense of Liberty space, borders and trade routes from Rheinland forces, pirates and all type of hostiles.

I shall remain at your orders and will be looking forward to receiving your instructions.

---End of Transmission---
' Wrote:---Incoming Transmission---
---To:The Office of Homeland Warship Deployment and Registration---
---Subject: Warship Registration Request---
Greetings, This is Captain Lorcan O'Connor reporting.

I am awaiting construction clearance for a new warship assignment and hereby request formal approval to register Her and initiate materials, equipment and spare parts purchase orders. Universal Shipping has been preselected for the corresponding shipments and the delivery contracts will be signed when clearance is received from your Office.

Detailed data is specified in the following registration form:

Ship Name: LNS-Midway
Captain Name: Lorcan O'Connor
Ship class: Liberty Assault Battlecruiser
Affiliation: Liberty Navy
Transponder (Identification Card): Liberty Navy Guard
Ship usage:
Patrol, Protection and Defense of Liberty space, borders and trade routes from Rheinland forces, pirates and all type of hostiles.

I shall remain at your orders and will be looking forward to receiving your instructions.

<inbound Transmission>

captain,no need to run parts management ,the yards allready got more then enough staff for that,it just so happens that a buddy of mine at Norfolk tipped me off about Two New Hulls(CB-26 and 27 respectfully)that were just built to "ticonderoga-Fast Attack Cruiser specs they can refit them as per your request as they havent been activly comissioned uyet so take your pick your added to the list

godspeed
<- Lt. Col.J Patterson Office of Warship Records Director
Liberty Marines 3rd Battallion,6th FORCOM

CO CB-22 Iwo Jima
<transmission ends>
' Wrote:<inbound Transmission>

captain,no need to run parts management ,the yards allready got more then enough staff for that,it just so happens that a buddy of mine at Norfolk tipped me off about Two New Hulls(CB-26 and 27 respectfully)that were just built to "ticonderoga-Fast Attack Cruiser specs they can refit them as per your request as they havent been activly comissioned uyet so take your pick your added to the list

godspeed
<- Lt. Col.J Patterson Office of Warship Records Director
Liberty Marines 3rd Battallion,6th FORCOM

CO CB-22 Iwo Jima
<transmission ends>

---Incoming Transmission---

Aye, aye, Sir!

I will head to Norfolk to supervise the refitting progress of Hull CB-26 and will revert with a detailed report when the Ship is ready for testing.

' Wrote:===== transmission detected=====
Comm id: Lt Colonel James Patterson,Liberty Marines,Director of Homeland Warships Deployment and Records

Subject: Unauthorized entrys and ships
<start>

Captain Caladan,before we approve a ship,we need her name so your entry is rejected till you fill out the FULL Paperwork

***Incomming transmission***

Greetings Lt Colonel James Patterson,

Apologies for the delay in responding.
The ships name was Caladan, however renamed to LSFC-Caladan.
It's probably more clear this way.

Identification: LSF
Ship ID: LSF Guard
Shipname: LSFC-Caladan
Captains name: C.C. Caladan
Warship class: Liberty Assault Battle Cruiser

Thank you for your attention.

C.C.Caladan.

***Transmission end***
quote : ''Captain Megavolt,ive allready granted your request as the Manchester,i refuse to allow a ship named mania to grace our fleets

to Major Strikland ive got ele,ments of the 3rd armored division of my batallion inbound to you,if needed transmit your location (over more secure comms)and il lBring the jimas guns to bear on Target for you godspeed soldier '' -

I demand explanation!
' Wrote:''Captain Megavolt,ive allready granted your request as the Manchester,i refuse to allow a ship named mania to grace our fleets

to Major Strikland ive got ele,ments of the 3rd armored division of my batallion inbound to you,if needed transmit your location (over more secure comms)and il lBring the jimas guns to bear on Target for you godspeed soldier ''

I demand explanation!

Comm ID: Jenkin Shiv
To: Open transmission to all in the channel execpt Captain Megavolt.

Due to his unintelligible speech I am forced to wonder if this man is possibly a Rhinland spy.
I demand explanation! !!!!!!!!!!!
' Wrote:I demand explanation! !!!!!!!!!!!
i granted you clearnce for manchester,you name her manchester or you dont get the vessel,Admrilty board will have my ass in a sling,if i allow you to comission a carrier Named Mania and i dont feel,possably like yourself like loseing my comission.

to Jenkin Shiv: tell that to Jag and they will laugh you outta the office,my service Record speaks foritself

<transmission ends>