Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Office of Homeland Warships Deployment and Registration - Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
===transmission====
allright people its Patterson lieutenant colonel Patterson,we have been getting flooded lately so I'm asking you to while keep submitting your data try to slow the influx i for some reason cant access the database so i personally cannot edit the regrestry

that is all

signed Lt. Colonel J.Patterson CO Battlecruiser CB-19 Fort Louisbourg 33. marines LSF Attache Department of Homeland Warships Deployment

<transmission ends>

oh also i forgot to add,Freeman, and Dimitrov, your data is coded and worded correctly

also I'm gonna add this Distress Calls are to be answered whenever we can be them civilian or military remember ,were fighting for everybody that's peacefully in our space even if there Rhineland exchange students or zoners
::source ID: LNS-Ingham::
::target ID: Office of Homeland Warships Deployment and Registration::
::subject: ship registration::
::transmitting data::

Quote:Ships Name: LNS-Ingham
Captain Names: Neil Anderson
Ship Class: Liberty Dreadnought
Affiliations: Liberty Navy Guard
Identification Card: Liberty Navy Guard
Primary ship usage(s): protection of Liberty against foreign invasion, protection of the jump gate system within Liberty space
::upload complete::
Ship's Name: LNS-Champion
Captain Name: Ian Thorn
XO: Vergil
Ship Class: Liberty 'Siege' Cruiser
Affiliation: Liberty Navy
Primary Ship Usage(s): Negotiations, Situation Analysis, Harbinger of Peace, Assistance, General Patrols and Learning. Already have a lot on our plate commander.
' Wrote:Ship's Name: LNS-Champion
Captain Name: Ian Thomas
XO: Vergil
Ship Class: Liberty 'Siege' Cruiser
Primary Ship Usage(s): Negotiations, Situation Analysis, Harbinger of Peace, Assistance, General Patrols and Learning. Already have a lot on our plate commander.

Captain Thomas this is Lieutenant Colonel Patterson: a disturbing report slid across my desk just now so i will be clear... I DO NOT TOLERATE TRAITORS your added to the regrestry as Grounded until lyou explain why you and your companion the LNS Armstrong and a pilot named "Tim the enchanted" fired on an =LSF= fighter
you have two weeks,and trust me [LN] Admiralty will approve of this.

That is All

signed, Lieutenant Colonel James Patterson- Office OF Homeland Warships Deployment and Records Directors,LSF Attache, CO Battlecruiser CB-19 Fort Louisbourg, Liberty Marines 3rd Marine Expeditionary Unit 3rd Division "Alpha" Company"The Wolfpack
[Incoming Transmission]

[Comm ID: Captain James Harris,]
[         Liberty Navy Reserve Fleet]

[Database entry retrieval]

Quote:Ship Name: LNS-Detroit
Captain's Name: Captain James Harris
Ship Class: Liberty Siege Cruiser
Primary Ship usage(s): Defensive operations in the Texas system,
   deterrent and defensive strongpoint at key strategic locations.
[Transmission terminated]
' Wrote:Captain Thomas this is Lieutenant Colonel Patterson: a disturbing report slid across my desk just now so i will be clear... I DO NOT TOLERATE TRAITORS your added to the regrestry as Grounded until lyou explain why you and your companion the LNS Armstrong and a pilot named "Tim the enchanted" fired on an =LSF= fighter
you have two weeks,and trust me [LN] Admiralty will approve of this.

That is All

signed, Lieutenant Colonel James Patterson- Office OF Homeland Warships Deployment and Records Directors,LSF Attache, CO Battlecruiser CB-19 Fort Louisbourg, Liberty Marines 3rd Marine Expeditionary Unit 3rd Division "Alpha" Company"The Wolfpack

Co-Signed, Lieutenant Jack Will, Department of Homeland Warships Deployment and Registration Deputy
Greetings Commanders,
I'd like to remind you that the situation has been explained at the Liberty Lawfuls comms Channel (here).
I'm now waiting for a descision to be made and the situation resoloved, until then we are currenlty moored at West Point Academy.
//And OORP, I made a name change to Ian Thorne - sorry for the inconvenience, it just sounds better.

Thorne out.
understandable but untill they give you the green light the order stands
****INCOMMING MESSAGE****

ID: Trevors.Royd
Subject: Registration

Ship Name: EWS.LNS-Frankfort
Captains Name: Trevors.Royd
Ship Class: Liberty "Siege" Cruiser
Affiliations: Liberty Navy/ Liberty Navy Guard / Decleared Rogue
Identification Card: Liberty Navy Guard / Decleared Rogue
Primary Ship usage(s): Fleeing currently and searching for a new Job.

I want it and i love it Decleared Rouge laughable.
Search my ship and watch.

****END MESSAGE****

All Signals lost..........
==transmission===
what exactly did you do to get marked rogue.. was it a mis understanding or a serious crime