Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
CR leader here. I believe the "foreign military" law no longer applies to Crayter transport ships, and we clearly distinguish what is military and what is civilian. At least we tried to. I must bring another case here. The Council. They are a single ID/IFF faction like us, yet they arent having the problems we have, and even have exceptions in laws. Why there is such a double standard against CR? Even after our IFFs got merged AGAIN.
Because they know who I am, because they refused to tell me who they are, because I know who one of those who participated in this is, because I know he was previously sanctioned for trolling CR, because I've heard conflicting reports of who the others are, because clique-lancing, trolling and mobbing are a thing in disco, and because transparency not only helps to stop clique-lancing and trolling, but can also diffuse false impressions and paranoia.

If you really don't know that, then can you tell me why the things I asked for should remain secret?

Also, as far as I know the LSF has representatives in the liberty government.
Last post was in response to Steiner not Shooter.
None of the people who were involved fit the description you presented, additionally, none of those individuals knew the players involved behind the characters at the time.
You seem to know too much Aristaan. Then you can talk to people to get their heads over their shoulders and make them think how nonsensical is this whole series of clusterfucky incidents. What is next? FR5 ing CR and fucking with your ally? Its like as if LSF doesnt want CR as an ally at all.
Have you considered shutting the heck up and dealing with it inRP before you actually make ooRP enemies with your aggressive posts in feedbacks?

~LibGov member
(09-19-2018, 06:40 PM)Aristaan Wrote: [ -> ]None of the people who were involved fit the description you presented, additionally, none of those individuals knew the players involved behind the characters at the time.

Then why are they so afraid to be named?
(09-19-2018, 06:49 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Have you considered shutting the heck up and dealing with it inRP before you actually make ooRP enemies with your aggressive posts in feedbacks?

~LibGov member

The impression is very strong that the nonsensical RP we get from them, including the Libgov, results from the fact that the people hiding behind anonymity already consider us their OORP enemies.
If I may bring the crowds attention to the repsheet of =LSF=:

[Image: zXLzffK.png]

And to the information of the Crayter Republic:

[Image: Wd0r10C.png]

Attacking a friendly transport that is very clearly tagged as civilian is a good way to piss a lot of CR off.

(09-19-2018, 05:36 PM)Victor Steiner Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me that this is less of an LSF issue and more of a Liberty Government Issue. LSF was just doing what it believed to be correct insofar as their members understood the law. If it's a mistake then the real issue is (I reckon) the law in and of itself, rather than the enforcement of the law (although I can see how some actions can exacerbate the problem).

That's why I've just bumped the LN feedback a hour ago with my questions left unanswered since the previous incident of the same nature. Back in July a law rework proposal was promised, but ever since no word has been said about it. Perhaps I should also ask if it'll happen, if so, when, and what temporary measures does LibGov intend to take in order to reconcile and/or prevent incidents like this until such revision happens, if any.

(09-19-2018, 06:49 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Have you considered shutting the heck up and dealing with it inRP before you actually make ooRP enemies with your aggressive posts in feedbacks?

~LibGov member

It's one form of courtesy and respect to clarify and handle questionable and/or problematic situations ooRply before applying inRP consequences in response to the situation. Of course such courteous acts are optional and can be skipped next time, should LibGov not feel any need for it. Although I sincerely hope you aren't the only one having a say in that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32