Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
My rage PM's? I have sent like 5 messages complaining in my whole time on disco. All I can do is apologise for using the wrong /setmsg and any incident in the past were I have complained. I have nothing further to say on this matter. If king wishes to take action then so be it.

EDIT: For the record, there is nothing wrong with my attitude, that is why king trusts me to be on the high command
' Wrote:My rage PM's? I have sent like 5 messages complaining in my whole time on disco.
Well, then probably the only time you complained was when you PM'd us after that aforementioned encounter. Hardly.

' Wrote:EDIT: For the record, there is nothing wrong with my attitude, that is why king trusts me to be on the high command
He probably doesn't fly with you very often then.
I notice you totally disregard everything I say. As I said, I have nothing further to say.
No, quite the opposite, you disregard everything I say because you refuse to admit to yourself that it is true, when we both know it is. You simply respond to my facts with "Its not true" "I didn't do it", when we both know you did.

I would imagine that you would have to listen to my arguments and complaints, and then explain why you did what you did, then I would also listen to you, it is your feedback topic after all. Unfortunately, to my criticism you just reply with "NO U".

But then again, who am I to explain your feedback topic to you, you're in the high command after all.
Why should I be polite to you, when you just jumped on this thread and blasted my actions in a very arrogant manner? It's a simple question
Being polite to me means something completely different then answering my question. I never said you have to answer in a polite way (at least I can't find that sentence). I'm simply saying that you are "NO U"ing on my (our?) justified remark.
Learn to take criticism in whichever way it is directed to you, Rayne.
Or refrain from posting in the feedback threads, cause you're making yourself look like a douche.
I have already apologised for the incident, it is up to King now if he wants to take any action. I won't be replying to any more replies.
Ok I hit the wrong setmsg. I know I'm an idiot and I'm sorry it caused something lame to happen, but this incident has managed to make JihadJoe nearly die laughing. It won't happen again.
' Wrote:managed to make JihadJoe nearly die laughing.

'Tis true...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32