Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Knock Knock... getting to know our resident ex-Phantom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
"True, I tried to find the food stores around here the other day, and I found a closet filled with SCRA Vodka!" she chuckled and squeezed his hand,

Georgia fluffed her pillow and leaned back on it for comfort, finishing another glass.

"You wanna come over and talk tomorrow?" she glanced at the clock, "It's getting late and I'm real tired..." she stretched and yawned, releasing his hand.
By the way her hand felt, he realised she wasnt indifferent towards him, but then again, its Will.

"Of course, I always enjoy the company of a beautiful lady. Rest now, and try not to work so hard. Things will fall into place in due time."

He stood up and made his way towards the door, looking back on Georgia...
"Good night Will" she smiled "I'll see you soon"

She blew a kiss as he left, closing the door behind him with her little blue button...

He was nice, she thought, throwing her work on the floor to allow her room to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Georgia hopped down from the ladder, patting the side of her ship lovingly.

"Good boy, a pleasure flying with you today" she smiled,

The ship didn't respond, although she knew if he could, he would.

As she placed her helmet back into her locker, and unzipped her flight suit, stepping out of it. She heard a distinct voice from behind, she turned to see Will, smiling at her.

"Hi Will, I was just heading back to my room, you coming?"
He tried so hard not to open his mouth too wide, from the sight that he just saw. He actually almost started to blush, but only almost, and yet he managed to keep that wide smile on his face.

He stuttered for a while.

"M-miss Georgia, glad to see you, real glad." his smile was getting wider,

"To your room? Oh of course, I would be glad to keep you company."

"We wouldnt want you to get lonely, now would we." he grinned...
Georgia threw her flight-keys into the toolbox by her locker. She threw on the jacket she had left hanging over the mechanics chair.

"He needs refueling Pete, other than that the lights are green" she informed the mechanic, turning back to Will, "Shall we?"

She led the way, giving one last glance at her Karasu before they left the landing pads.

"I've been reading up on the Nomad War of 800, really fascinating stuff" she said to Will, as they passed through the winding corridors of the Toledo facility, a couple of guards following a few feet behind.
He noticed that she was quite interested in everything that had to do with Order basically.

"Yes, the facts of the war are quite fascinating, but there is also a darker side."

He continued to talk in a bit darker tone, and yet as he was walking behind her, he managed to take a few glances here and there....

"Those were hard times Georgia, alot of good men died, innocents, families torn apart. Grim times were those indeed."

The story seemed to have stirred up bad memories in him...
"But humanity will never cease to rebel against the universe" she smiled as they arrived at her door, "We are a resiliant race, refusing to die, perhaps even when the end comes around"

She entered her keycode and the door slid open, the guards grunted and shuffled to the end of the corridor.

"Come in" she said, kicking aside a stack of papers and moving her laptop from her bed to her desk, "I kept the wine in the fridge"

Georgia opened a small fridge in the corner, retrieving the wine, and drawing two fresh glasses from a cupboard.
When he realised he was in her room again, he quickly forgot about the past and focused on the present.

"Ah, you still have it here, most excellent." he smiled and took the bottle to pour wine into their glasses.

"Now we can relax again.." he grinned and added something quickly..
"Those guards arent annoying you are they, they always complain when they are on guard duty" he talked in a somewhat angry voice..

"They dont understand that it is a privilege to be watching over such a pretty lady..." he smiled at her
"Yeah well they just hate how pointless their job is, they would just love me to go on a killing spree" she laughed, "They're just bored because I'm so boring"

She sipped, sinking into her bedding.

"So what brought you to the Order?" she asked, clearing space on the bed for him to sit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6