Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Knock Knock... getting to know our resident ex-Phantom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Will quickly closed his big mouth, as it always gets him into trouble over the ladies. And this lady in particular really cought his eye.

He responded to Freisener cautiosly,

"Was just saying that she is really trying Sir, thats all."
"Was just saying..."

He looked away again, and glanced at Georgia...
"Yeah I-, I just wanna prove to you how great I can be!" she smiled at Will and shuffled her feet, "I'll show you how good I can be for the job..."

She threw some papers aside and began looking through the piles,

"Like..." she found a little blue sheet "Here!"

She held up blueprints, with lists of items, schematics for something and plenty of lengthy paragraphs.

"This is a concept I was working on, works similar to the Nomad Energy Blasters and Cannons your agents carry, but I can't get relevant data to do the maths when I'm constantly locked in"
Freisener took the blueprints cautiously, and scanned the figures. It had been sometime since he had to call for his talents as a mathematician. He quickly took Georgia's laptop and started jamming figures at top speed. after a few minutes, he rose, actually smiling.

"These blueprints are actually good! At least, the math behind them is sound."
Just about when Will was about to interrupt Freisener again, a ensign quickly entered the room. He was delivering orders for Will.

He hastly said.."Corporal Clayton, the scouts discovered Nomads in Minor, they are under attack. You are needed there Sir!"

Will forgot about everything else at this moment, the scouts needed him

"I understand ensign, go tell the engineers to get my ship ready for take off."
He looked at Freisener, "Apologies Sir, my fighter is needed," and then looked at Georgia and smiled again,

"Dont worry Georgia, I'll be back soon, this shouldn't take long. Then we can continue where..." he coughed "Where we were interrupted."

He winked at her and hastly left the room.
"Bye Will" She waved as he left hastily, then turned to Freisener. "As you can see, I tried to implement a fusion drive into the mix, but I can't get it to add up without exploding on ignition"

She pointed to the profile of an engine,

"This is one of the attempts at improving the relays on the Osiris and possibly the Geb" she stopped and looked up, "I'm sure you can figure the rest out, like this one for instance"

She indicated to the diagrams of a Tachyon Magma Hammer, "This one was supposed to use the Libertonian Plasma Cannon design and re-vamp it to work like a Wyrm, but I couldn't see a viable and effective way to produce it"

She waited for Freisener's reply.
"I am not exactly an expert in weapons. Pure mathematics was my field, but I am sure I can show these to some people who DO know their weapons." He replied.

He then smiled again, a shaft of brilliant sunlight in the midst of a never ending winter.
"Still would need alot of work though" she sighed, "I'm not sure any of them'll work particuarly wel l either, but we can't find out without testing"

She held out her hand for him to shake and smiled again,

"It was a pleasure to meet you sir, I'm sure you have work to do"
He shaked her hand firmly.

"I hope we can work together in the future." He said.

I hope she is not fooling us....

Freisener walked down the corridor with blueprints in hand. He knew only one person who could help with these.

Magnus Bytus was the nameplate on the door, he knocked for entrance.
Magnus looked up from the computer algorithm he was working on, his eyes glaring for a moment behind his tinted glasses, before getting up, walking to the door, entering his personal access code, grunting as he hears the titanium bolt slide back, before opening the door calmly, spotting his old college outside, he smiles slight "Have you finally decided ot accept my offer and take your old job back then Freisener" he said
"Not really Magnus, I have something to show you." Freisener replied flatly. Pointing to the blueprints, he said "I need your help to sort these out."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6