Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order Primary Fleet Recruitment Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rwm6qg.png]
[Image: 21o0dms.jpg]
COMM ID: CDRE. JULIA BENFORD

Carmen Richards,
Your application has been checked and approved.
As for [color=#FFCC66]Joseph Hopkins
Your application just shows yourself keen in Gallia,
Which is not exactly fitting our current needs and regulations.
Try to make yourself familiar with the Order, and then we'll move on.

[Image: 35bd02f.png]
Name:Firmus_Piett-Section one

Height:182 cm

Weight:81 kg

Section two

I want to join in Order Primary Fleet for saving the humans worlds from the nomads attacks.

I been in Order independent fleet from two weeks.

I,m bring for you my experience from dreadnaught and cruiser captain pilot.

My combat skills:
-fighters:6
-bombers:5
-gunboats:6
-cruisers:7
-battleships:7.5

Section three

I,m from Liberty,after endig academy on West Point im joining captain on to a liberty siege cruiser from Liberty Navy,but with coruption on Liberty space i,m not have any chance,i,m go on planet Crete and i been captain along with a corsair dreadnaught admiral,named Klanoth.

Section four

Skype name:abraham_tibor
Time zone:GMT+2

Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be in the Order|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly

yes every day, 3-4 hours

Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.

for ooc but i been beginner

Do you agree to be excellent, follow and the rules of the server and forums, and to respect the admin and moderation team and your fellow players?

yes,i respect

Agent Firmus_Piett

[color=#FF6666]Firmus Piett
Your application has been denied.
Reasons: Very brief biography,
Errors in filled fields,
Insufficient time as a secondary fleet pilot,
Inappropriate application form.

[Image: Image_80.jpg]
>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
>>COMM ID: Jeremy Hunter
>>>Location: OCV Ghost Eye

Name: Jeremy Tobis Hunter
Age: 19 (Physical. Chronologically: 36. Explanation below)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 150

-----------

Section II: About You

Why do you want to join the Primary Fleet?
I've been in secondary long enough. I've always wanted to be in Primary.

How long have you been in the Secondary (Independent) Fleet?
Since Sius Malacos...or Rand Seith. Take your pick.

What do you think you can bring to us in the Primary Fleet?
Hmm...Not exactly sure. But eveyrone contributes something (hopefully) after while. And im nothing if not tenacius and persistent. And loyal.

Please rate your combat skills out of 10 (10 being the best) (Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)
Fighter: 4 (Not good with fighters.)
Captial: 7

-----------

Section III: Pilot History

Please provide a brief history of yourself.
Some things you can include are;
'€¢Your Origin
'€¢About your personality
'€¢Any previous ventures you have undergone

I was born on planet Los Angeles to a wealthy family. Until I was 5, me and my twin Ellie lived happy...then it happened. A Lab accident caused by a chemist one day caused our bodies to age drastically. Bye the time she had come up with a temporary solution, we had aged around ten years in a few short months. We were laid into cryogenic sleep pods, which slowed our aging down. In 799, we were taken out and given a counteragent to see if it would work. For a few months, it did. I actually joined the Order and fought in the Nomad war...then the counteragent failed, and me and my sister were placed in Cryo with our newly born younger sister. She didnt want to be older than us...stubborn girl...anyways, in 815 we were given the newer counteragent, which has so far worked, except for a small hicup during Sius Malacos's time as the Fleet Admiral (which is why I put Malacos or Rand Seith). Been here ever since.
-----------

Section IV: Other (OoRP Section)
NOTE: Skype is a requirement for communication purposes

Skype name: ERROR
Timezone: US Central

Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be in the Order|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly?
Six days every two weeks until a school year break, maybe on for half an hour every Friday if i'm lucky
And if the forums are up (tried on tuesday, they were kaput for me for some reason) every other Tuesday and Wednesday for forums. Im not on alot, but when I do come on, I stay on for msot of the day.
Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.
No.

Do you agree to be excellent, follow and the rules of the server and forums, and to respect the admin and moderation team and your fellow players?
Always do and always will.

And for OORP clarification, my FL died when Swiss was in charge, then when I finally got it fixed (i left, then came back) Ophidian was in charge. Just to make sure its clear. Hence the heavy sue of cryosleep.

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

Oh, look! It's [color=#FFCC66]Jeremy Hunter
You won't get anywhere without SKYP-3 protocol installed on your tin can.
Inform me via secured channel when you will sort it out.

Section I: Personal Pilot Information

Name: Vladimir Makarov
Height: 1,92
Weight: 90

There are some benefits, being in Primary, and just, it feels I'm too long in Secondary fleet now.

Too long. I even don't keep track anymore. Somewhere between 8 months - 1 year.

What do you think you can bring to us in the Primary Fleet?
Commitment, teamwork, and strudels!

Please rate your combat skills out of 10 (10 being the best) (Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)

* Your Origin: It is believed that Vladimir Makarov had some connections with SCRA, because of his Russian name and accent.
* About your personality: Good listener, quick learner.
*Any previous ventures you have undergone: Nothing important.

Section IV: Other

Skype name: crta.ptsp
Timezone: GMT+2, I think. Maybe +1, not sure.

Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be in the Order|?
Game: I'll try as much as I can, and forum part: Yes.

Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server?
Once, it was second week on disco for me. [Image: emoticon-0122-itwasntme.gif]

Of course!
[Image: ekhi5x.png]
COMM ID: Vice Admiral Robert D'Souza

Your Application passed my desk. A most outstanding pilot I must say, and your application
has been delayed too long. Welcome to the Primary fleet, and report to your bunks on Lisbon
At 18.00 hours sharp. Extra details have been provided to you over secure communications.
Make us proud.

Signed
Robert D'Souza

Name: Dieter Neumann
Height: 5 feet 11 inches
Weight: 190 lb

-----------

The reason I wish to join the Primary Fleet of the Order. *Sighs* It's hard to put into a small statement, I shall just come out with the biggest reason I wish to join up, I want to make a real difference in our struggle against the menace that plagues Humanity's existence, I want my children to grow up and not having to fear a massive force of Aliens destroying all the wonders around them...I join so we can have a future.

I have not been in the secondary fleet, I am from Rheinland and used to work as Miner for Kruger, I have witnessed attacks upon our miners and the devastation they have wrought in the Omega systems...

What do you think you can bring to us in the Primary Fleet

The Order from what I understand is always looking for pilots, my Father taught me how to fly at a young age, having been part of the Military for several years before he retired, I will fight and even die so that Humanity is preserved.

7 of 10 (I am considered an Ace in SCRA and have lots of experience fighting in multiple factions)

-----------

Your Origin
About your personality
Any previous ventures you have undergone

Dieter was born in Rheinland in the Stuttgart system, Planet Stuttgart, Dieter even as a child was an idealist and had a love for fixing machines, however he has a distaste for the Corsairs for their raids into Rheinland in the past, however he holds himself back so he doesn't make a mistake that ends up with him being dead or worse.

Dieter worked for Kruger as a Mechanic for they're Mining Fleet since he was 18, trying to earn a living fixing the machines he so loves.

-----------

Skype name: tabrisanobi
Timezone: -07:00 GMT (I'm a night Owl however so I am up until 2-4 AM local time. )

Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be in the Order|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly?

I will be active as much as I can, acouple hours here and there.:)I also am a frequent visitor of the Forums since SCRA requires me to be active on it often.

Once a very long time ago (2-3 years), I didn't understand the rules entirely when I first joined (like many of us) and was apparently Rule Lawyering, but that happened years ago and I havn't been sanctioned since.

I accept the terms of the faction, will follow both server and forum rules, respect our Admin/Moderation teams as well as our fellow players.

[color=#33FF33]Dieter Neumann
having not been a secondary fleet agent means
a lot of work with you, green and fresh stuff. Your biography,
however, tells us at least something. I'm sending you a questionnaire
with Order-related questions and not only them, I'm expecting
a reply within next 24 hours.

Name: Allison Jones
Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 136

-----------

After working for the LSF long enough to be intimately familiar with the nomads and the threat they pose I've chosen to defect, and work for the order to protect humanity. The houses simply are not doing enough to combat the alien menace, and anything less then full commitment could lead to our annihilation.

None, but I have recieved training as a seconday fleet LSF pilot.

What do you think you can bring to us in the Primary Fleet
A dedicated, hardworking combat pilot that can work tirelessly to help the Order prosper.

-----------

I was born on Manhattan, enlisted in the LSF at the age of eighteen and have served dilligently in the secondary fleet. Both my parents are alive and healthy, still living on Manhattan. However, I feel that the current system is corrupt, and want to work for the betterment of humanity with the order. While I feel like I've done a lot of good as a LSF agent, it all means nothing if humanity is annihilated by the Nomads.
-----------

Skype name: captleelah
Timezone: US East

Im usually online every day and check the forums several times a day, I can contribute an hour or two a week to the order and be on call on skype if needed.

Yes, I cursed out a Phantom Osiris that blasted my trader full of gold ore.

Yes.