Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order Primary Fleet Recruitment Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<div align="center]Section I: Personal Pilot Information

Name:Enoch.Wagner
Height:1,90m
Weight:90kg

-----------

Section II: About You

Why do you want to join the Primary Fleet?
Because in my opinion the nomads are a threat for the whole humity that only can be banned by the order
and the order need support to come over the defeat in Omicron Minor.

How long have you been in the Secondary (Independent) Fleet?
I cant realy remember how much time has passed since I joined the order, but it is defetly more then one month

What do you think you can bring to us in the Primary Fleet
I can support the order with RP playing and constant activity( of course not while my holidays and other celabrationdays)

Please rate your combat skills out of 10 (10 being the best) (Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)
I can not rate myself in this catogary, because I just fought a few fight with a cruiser and a l. fighter.
The must cruiser-fights I had lost
but I won every fight with my cool Onuris

-----------

Section III: Pilot History

Please provide a brief history of yourself.
Some things you can include are;
  • Your Origin
    I am born and grown up in Hamburg, Planet Hamburg

• About your personality
    I would say that I against unless violence
    and that I am for the freedom of every individium

• Any previous ventures you have undergone
-----------

Section IV: Other (OoRP Section)
NOTE: Skype is a requirement for communication purposes

Skype name:beefhater
Timezone:GMT +1

Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be in the Order|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly?
I am every day from 2 to 3 hours on except in the conditions that are already explained

Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.
No

Do you agree to be excellent, follow and the rules of the server and forums, and to respect the admin and moderation team and your fellow players?
Yes, of course!

[Image: 1zohq84.png]

Enoch Wagner, you have applied for the Primary Fleet of The Order. Therefore we do need more information about yourself, your past, your origin. Simply everything about yourself. All in all your application is too short and needs to be extended.

That's all.
Overwatch out
[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
[color=#FFFFFF]
  • Your Origin
    I am born and grown up in Hamburg, Planet Hamburg in the year 798 A.S with my four younger brothers left them when I became 20.
    Since then I looked for a group called the order I heard in a pub someone talking about this group living in Omicron Mu after the sad defeat in Omicron Minor caused by aliens called: nomads who want to eliminate the humans.
    So I decided to leave rheinland and join the order.
    It was a hard task I had set myself because to this point of time I had no skills in flying a ship and to come to the Omicrons I had to spent a large amount of money for a ship and a guid who led me to Omicron Delta.
    As we reached Freeport 11 my guide disapeared suddendly and so I had to look on my own for a way to Omicron Minor. After a half year has passed I found some
    order-pilots flying in Omicron Zeta.
    I told them my history and they were supprised that I had looked for so long for them.
    Then they leded me throug Omicron Mu and since then I am a loyal member of the secondary fleet of the order.

• About your personality
    and that I am for the freedom of every individium.

I think I said everything that has to be said
[color=#FFFFFF]
  • Your Origin
    I am born and grown up in Hamburg, Planet Hamburg in the year 798 A.S with my four younger brothers left them when I became 20.
    Since then I looked for a group called the order I heard in a pub someone talking about this group living in Omicron Mu after the sad defeat in Omicron Minor caused by aliens called: nomads who want to eliminate the humans.
    So I decided to leave rheinland and join the order.
    It was a hard task I had set myself because to this point of time I had no skills in flying a ship and to come to the Omicrons I had to spent a large amount of money for a ship and a guid who led me to Omicron Delta.
    As we reached Freeport 11 my guide disapeared suddendly and so I had to look on my own for a way to Omicron Minor. After a half year has passed I found some
    order-pilots flying in Omicron Zeta.
    I told them my history and they were supprised that I had looked for so long for them.
    Then they leded me throug Omicron Mu and since then I am a loyal member of the secondary fleet of the order.

• About your personality
    and that I am for the freedom of every individium.

I think I said everything that has to be said

Enoch Wagner, after giving you a second chance to extend your biography, we expected more than this. Several points are questionable. Your transfer request has therefore been denied. You may, however, try it again after three weeks have passed. Good luck!

That's all.
Overwatch out
Section I: Personal Pilot Information

Name: Angelo Darkwood
Height: 1.85
Weight: 80

Because , more people protecting humanity from the dangers of the universe the better and Primary Fleet does exactly that.

I have been in Order Elite Force for at least 2 months before it got disbanded.

What do you think you can bring to us in the Primary Fleet?

Well sir im a good fighter pilot if i may say so and from what i see factions have forgotten how valuable fighters can be , especially when there are bombers around threatening our capital ships.I can also train new agents on the field who is not used to the fast fighting of small ships.

Please rate your combat skills out of 10 (10 being the best)[/u] [b](Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)

As a fighter pilot i say im around 8 , as a bomber 6 however when it comes to capital ships i cant use 'em turtles very effectively.

I was born on Freeport 10 in Tau 37 system , well not born actually i was 'found'.Zoner patrols have found me in a transport wreckage which was shot down recently.They didn't find any clues about the attackers , however they reported that they found strange alien organisms.Zoners welcomed me with pity and a bit suspicion.So there i was in a freeport raised to be a decent neutral pilot till an outcast appeared on my radar.
When i was going to ask what its business here i saw it badly damaged enough to be in flames and then i saw a shining blue light and the damaged sabre was gone.After that in an instant my friends who were patrolling with me got cought in that strange light.Then i saw it.A big blue strange astreoid.When i saw its size i flew back to report without hesitance.It wasn't gona let me though and it started shooting the strange blue lazers.I got hit 2 times with it and bam my girls right wing was gone.I don't know exactly how i escaped it but i found myself in an order gunboat which was chasing it.The captain of Order Elite Force told me that they shooted it down while i was watching him in awe.He said that he is an agent of the order who protects humanity from those 'things' which apperantly was nomads that i thought only to be a legend.When the captain asked me what do i want to do now i stopped him half way of his sentence saying 'If it wasn't for you i would be alien pastry by now.I think i am going to stay with your people for a while till i find more about these cursed aliens.And thats how i become a Secondry Fleet Agent.It wasn't long till i encountered more of those aliens with my fellow agents at my side , we vaporised them with no mercy.The fleet recognised my effectiveness in fighters valuable enough and gave me the rank of Leutenant.Then i was assigned to be the newblood agent trainer.I hated wars and politics ever since i was a kid because i thought that we are all human that humans shouldn't fight with each other for mere territory or money.After i joined with the Order that hate grew even more by the realisation of the dangers of the universe.That is why i am going to do everything i can to stop these aliens from exterminating our kind while gaining more and more allies to be called brothers in arms.

Skype name: Bircangelo

Timezone: (GMT+02:00)

Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be in the Order|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly?

Well im a student studying in cyprus american university so i can find plenty of time when im not busy with projects and finals.I can get on at any hour of the day because i have sleep disorder so it basicly depends on my occupation at the time.I can check the forums regularly whenever i can however im new to these forums and also to roleplay so it might take some time for me to get used to it so i would welcome any help you can give me.

Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.

Yes once , i didn't roleplay well enough it seems so i got kicked for like 5 min till i found my armor gone...lol

Do you agree to be excellent, follow and the rules of the server and forums, and to respect the admin and moderation team and your fellow players?

I do because i believe without mutual respect there can be no fun : )

Angelo Darkwood, the results coming from the questionaire are acceptable. Therefore, you are allowed to tag your fighter/bomber vessel and start your training. Your transfer request is therefore agreed with. Welcome to The Order.
That's all.

Overwatch out

Name: James "Cyber" Collins
Height: 1.87
Weight: 7

Well I spend a lot of time in the Secondary Fleet and I think its time to get into the Primary,also I think that we will have much more action in the Primary,I mean against Nomads,I hate them,and for a good reason(heavely damaged my dearest vessel when I was occupied with more important things)

I was in Secondary for 6 months,and I was a part of Horus Task Force also,but it looks like that Task Force has some problems,so I think its time to move on

I am good VHF pilot,I can be of great use in battles,bringing expirience with me and I hope that I will bring also more moral to all those who are,maybe a bit demoralised,becouse,what can I say I am a very positive pilot.

Please rate your combat skills out of 10 (10 being the best)(Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)

Fighter 9,bomber 7,and about CAP's maybe 6,not very good with big babyes

History:
I was born on planet New London, Bretonia, as a fifth child of a mining familiy. Life was quite joyous those days. My family had a stabile income from the mining opperations in Tau-23. We even owned several mining vessels! When I turned 18, I was ready to take command over a bran new Hegemon. Mining flowed smoothly and it was very profitable. Then we entered that war with Kusari, all was some paltry dispute over the same resourses I mined. But, the Kusarians were men of honor, and they always tried not to hurt civilians. And then, after 4 years of war, it finaly ended. But, not for long. An even stronger foe stood on our doorstep - Gallia. They didn't care about civilians, not even their own! All our assets were destroyed, most of my family was killed, or was taken prisoner! I was hurt badly, but an IMG vessel saved me. Later, when I woke up inside, I saw it wasn't really an IMG vessel. That was only a desguise for a secret Order exploration of Tau-117. They had some kind of advanced technology, which they used to replace my lost biological hand. They also spoke to me about The Order a bit. I realised I like the idea of united mankind fighting the aliens, instead of each other. I even adored it. I never had that feeling before, but it woke up in me then. I heard people call it... Patriotism!

Skype name: cyber.spartacus

Timezone: (GMT+02:00)

Well I am in game about 6-7 hours per day.Whenever I start my PC I always first check forums,and then get in the game,so I think I will be half of my free time in Order|

Yea once,becouse I entered the system I was killed before 4 hours expendoned.

Yea,whithout respecting that it wouldnt be fun anymore
There is possibility of you within our ranks but due to concerns within Overwatch you will be on probationary period to fix the wrong and see whether you are really up for it. You will be contacted by us about the details.

Admiral Golanski out.

Name:Daniel Wilson
Height:6'0''
Weight:165 lbs

Well I have been fighting alone since 2 years and i have understood that fighting organized is better than fighting alone.

2 Years.

Well I assure you one thing that is Loyalty to ORDER, no matter what is happening to us i will never back down and i mean NEVER and secondly I will use my abilities to the best to show you good results from my side.

Please rate your combat skills out of 10 (10 being the best)(Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)
I will rate myself 7 out of 10.

Well I was born on Planet Manhattan in 798A.S and was second child to a Navy Officer Erick Wilson who currently is Captain of OCV-Ohio which is now stationed at Omricon 100 .My mother Sarah Wilson is the Captain of a Bounty Hunter Destroyer which is stationed at Omega-15. My sister Katherine is 6 years Older than me and is completely opposite to me although she cared a lot about me she never expressed herself to me.Initial years of my life were full of danger and excitement.When i was about 2 years old the information on nomads was released inside navy.My father was stationed with Marcus Walker and after He discovered that Rheinland military were openly attacking liberty convoys everywhere in Liberty ,He went missing .After that incidence we never got any information on him from anywhere.My mother was scared at that time because she was getting information from her friends in Omricons that a new species called Nomads have been active and are controlling many officers in Liberty and Rheinland.

One day Several LSF agents came to our house and started shooting us.My mother took me and my sister to the basement below our house and started defending the basement.She was soon out of ammo.She thought that this was end of our Family but god was on our side suddenly several Order officers came from behind and killed those LSF agents. Later she found that those Officers were from my father's fleet and told my mother that my father is safe and is in omricons with a organization called The Order which is dedicated to protect houses from these alien species.We were taken to a station which was constructed for times like this in Omricon 100 which was fortified by Order with great force.There were many more families stationed their of the officers fighting with the nomads my mother left us there and left with several Order pilots headed towards Alaska to protect liberty from these aliens.

Soon we got the information that threat of the aliens is over.I was really happy to find out that my mother and father were safe but was sad for the Order officers who lost their lifes in this battle such as great Marcus Walker.He is my Hero and is the one I got my inspiration towards Order from.We were reunited with our families .My dad returned to the normal duty as a Captain in The Order like many Officers who decided to stay back with Order and fight these nomads.My mother too returned to the normal duty.Me and My sister were raised as a normal kids living on planet Toledo in a Order Academy.

We went to a Order Academy that's were we got our Discipline from.I as a child was a huge fan of order officers like Marcus Walker and ship like Nephtys. Even though it is difficult to fly as others think it is the ship that suits me the best.I was trained in Flying and Dogfights by a Flying instructor David McCord who was a Fighter Ace of Order.I was best in my Batch and graduated as topper of my .I was given extra training from my instructor due to my curiosity of Learning.Although I rarely met my mother during my raising ,I missed her rarely because of my sister.She took care of my like my mother.I never felt that my mother was not there because of my sister love and care.As we grew up Our thinking changed while I was sure that I will join Order at all costs ,My sister had a different thinking towards Order.She thought Order was a not worthy to join as they became hostile to Liberty our home .We had too many Fights on this matter.She always had a dream of making money so she left Toledo and joined Bounty Hunters with help of my mother and is currently stationed in Omega-15.I was given advice by my instructor Mr. McCord that I should be familiar with all Omricon systems and border worlds before applying to Order so I explored for 2 years and got familiar with all systems ,In between I got many chances to improve my skills by killing Nomads and Wilde and assisting Order in some fights and was appreciated by them and told me that Order was looking for boys like me to recruit and serve humanity and I also have experience dealing with nomads which i fought in Omricons.At last here I am applying to Order finally to serve humanity and fight on forward lines and the only job that I have been dreaming since childhood.

Well I am always Open for some new experience and have tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement; planned rather than spontaneous behavior; organized, and dependable.I'm also compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others.

NOTE: Skype is a requirement for communication purposes

Skype name:Daniel.Blake46
Timezone:GMT +10:30 ,Sydney

Well I am usually active on weekends mainly Saturdays and Sundays and I will play whenever I get free time in-between.I usually play on Saturday Evenings and Sundays(University Student).
Well I check forums almost Everyday.

[Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.
No,Never and it will remain the same.

Yes,Definitely.